[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is my breakfast made in Mexico?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: cornflakesmadeinmexico.jpg (79KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
cornflakesmadeinmexico.jpg
79KB, 800x800px
I don't know when this happened. For years I remember seeing Battle Creek Michigan on the side of the box and Bakers Union logo. Not anymore.

This is bullshit. I want Trump to take Kelloggs aside and pull their pants down over this.
>>
you should be grateful, our corn is non-gmo like all your food full of cancer
>>
You probably just bought some bad stock from a sketchy corner store or something.
>>
>>139357424
It's true. I have come to realize that Mexican produce is generally healthier than what we have in the US. I went to buy some instant noodles, and the American one had 15 ingredients. I find one produced in Mexico that only had one ingredient: durum wheat. Way healthier.
>>
File: 1490852322348.jpg (3KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1490852322348.jpg
3KB, 125x120px
>>139356913
You..
You want Mr. Trump to mollest Kellogg's over offshoring??

Actually, ya, that might do it, and stop others too...
>>
Battle Creek bro reporting. Kellogg's and Post still make stuff here. When the run the Coco Pebbles line, the whole town smells like yummy chocolate. Tanker car after tanker car of corn syrup pull in on the railroad tracks.
>>
If you can bring back this threat after 3 pm, I can post real time pics of the delicious smelling factories.
>>
>>139356913
Probably because mexicans work for $1 a day and it gets cheaper?
>>
>>139356913

More importantly why do you even eat that shit?
>>
>>139361916
Kzoo reporting in, you're still a shithole. If it wasn't for muh cereal, you'd have no redeeming qualities.
>>
>>139363388
Indeed, BC sucks, but don't be dissen me yummy cereals.
>>
>>139357424
its our corn you guys just assemble it
>>
>>139363130

It's the breakfast of winners.

>According to the Chicago Tribune, Trump eats “like a teenage boy”, indulging in fast food – he celebrated with a Big Mac and fries after he won the Republican presidential nomination - and knocking back cans of Diet Coke.

>By all accounts, he’s not a huge fan of breakfast, but if he does eat it, it’s cornflakes, or a plate of bacon and eggs.

https://au.be.yahoo.com/lifestyle/health-and-wellbeing/a/36552979/concerns-over-donald-trump-s-daily-diet/
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.