[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 8

File: 1500047158918.jpg (34KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1500047158918.jpg
34KB, 650x650px
>/pol/ calls leftists faggots and snowflakes
>leftists organize
>left creates an army that smashes nazis in the streets
>/pol/ sudenly cries to daddy trump to clasify the snowflakes as a terrorist organisation
life comes at you fast, /pol/yps
>>
File: 1503845977263.png (670KB, 565x871px) Image search: [Google]
1503845977263.png
670KB, 565x871px
>>139353226
>>
>>139353462
literal cucks are better than nazi ubermensch! ha ha ha
>>
File: alonemonday night.png (720KB, 600x672px) Image search: [Google]
alonemonday night.png
720KB, 600x672px
>>139353226
Antifa is older than a year. It was around before the NSDAP, and it was attacking the NSDAP.
In fact, antifa is why the SA was created, because they had to defend themselves. It made sure that the only people joining the NSDAP were radicals.

And in the end, the NSDAP radicalised, the SA smashed the communists, won the street battle, and had all commies killed. A self fulfilling prophecy.
It took communists a death rate of 3 commies for every Axis to win the war. If you're specifically talking about Barbarossa in '41, that number is 14 to 1.

There's no communist superstate spanning hundreds of millions of people to back up a bunch of trannies.
The only reason antifa is violent right now is because they've been taught there's no consequences to their actions by several decades of government inaction whenever they'd burn down a town because one of the megacorporations that supports them ideologically warned them about an upcoming G20 making economic decisions negative for that company.

Trannies with sticks and poop balloons are not comparable to the communists of the 20's. Those were men with actual physical labour as their job. Not effeminate college students who, if they even have a job, work as a barista to fund their castration and HRT medication.
>>
File: chuckschumer.jpg (84KB, 627x767px) Image search: [Google]
chuckschumer.jpg
84KB, 627x767px
>>139353226
Explain!
>>
File: Marsellus1.jpg (123KB, 620x420px) Image search: [Google]
Marsellus1.jpg
123KB, 620x420px
>>139353226
careful what you wish for faggot
>>
>>139353226
>>/pol/ calls leftists faggots and snowflakes
No, I call you pedophiles and paki-lovers, for the main part, although I suppose faggots and snowflakes sums you up quite well, now that I think about it. And the links below clearly illustrate why I believe this.
Please look at these videos, whether you are left or right, whatever:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkRMnD0dQ8U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m9vBFxCeTU
"United Anti-Fascist Action" (UAF = Antifa sect in Britbongland) are openly supporting Pakistani rape gangs.
>>
>>139354270

I am positive I know who this is
>>
>>139353226

When is the new Berlin Wall 2.0 coming to America? Can you build the wall around the borders? Your movement is almost there.
>>
File: antifa islamofascism.jpg (140KB, 606x549px) Image search: [Google]
antifa islamofascism.jpg
140KB, 606x549px
>>
File: 1501573459910.jpg (60KB, 640x624px) Image search: [Google]
1501573459910.jpg
60KB, 640x624px
>>139353226
>>
what antifags believe: they heroically saved Germany from evil natsees.

what is actually true: Hitler would never have come to power were it not for the faggotry of antifa, the terror they struck into the hearts of the average German and the absolute shit tier level of their character (only retards can believe in communism).

congrats on being footsoldiers of your (self-described) class enemies: the jews!! moron!

what a brilliant post I just made. too bad it's going to be wasted on such a retard as OP.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.