[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the people like who you hang out with in real life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1458582229575.jpg (44KB, 960x956px) Image search: [Google]
1458582229575.jpg
44KB, 960x956px
What are the people like who you hang out with in real life?

Friends?
Work colleagues?
Family?
Gf?

Do you have to hide your political beliefs?

All of my mates are white apart from one Italian and majority of us dislike the EU, think Islam should be removed etc.

My work colleagues are all ex military so its pretty great.

Family and gf are all pretty left wing though and vote labour which is vile.
>>
>>139352639
My friends are all white, and range from libertarian to fascist. We all universally despise leftists, though.

Most of my colleagues are not very political, but I could swear I saw one on /pol/ a while back.

Family's conservative and against Jewry, so relations are fine with them.

I'm openly right-wing, but hide or mask my viewpoints that lie out of the overton window if they would compromise my reputation.
>>
>>139352639
if your gf doesnt have the same political views as you then she doesn't respect you. you gotta start dicking her harder.
>>
>>139352639
Most people know me as moderate and level-headed. I hang out with liberals and very right republicans. The trick with hanging out with liberals is that you don't agree with them but you don't disagree with them. When they bring up an issue and talk a bit, you add to the conversation with a narrative that matches theirs about 75% then you slip in a little bit of conservative doctrine and they usually can't detect a slight meander to the right in the conversation.

When I'm drunk all bets are off though.
>>
since i study at a mostly muslim university, i can't reveal my political views if i value my life.

i admit to being a brexiter to most people who i know are chil and that i don't think trump is that bad but never about islam

my family is all on my side

but i keep myself hidden in the public eye and call myself a liberal, even though im a classical liberal which is conservative in this day and age
>>
File: canadian_diversity.png (2MB, 1907x504px) Image search: [Google]
canadian_diversity.png
2MB, 1907x504px
>>139352639
I have no friends outside of gym and sports. Moved out of my home-town, but all my friends were lefty faggots so I don't care.
My co-workers are lefty faggots. They hung up a pride flag in the office and my boss asked me to be 'more tolerant'
Family.... My mother is a lefty faggot. My father hates muslims but refuses to swallow the JQ red-pill.
My GF has been becoming more and more red-pilled over the years. We have 4 kids in school, she is a teacher and she understands how badly refugees are a strain to the education system, so she naturally understands they are a strain on welfare, social services, culture, as well

Of course I need to hide my power level. I live in Cuckanada.
>>
File: kuumokivi.jpg (167KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
kuumokivi.jpg
167KB, 960x720px
>>139352639
I don't hang out with people.
>>
>>139352639
most of my friends are either libertarian or accidental leftists who think they are apolitical (media values)

i work alone so no input here

labour voting bluepilled family here too, commie brothers, but the younger members are alt-lite, cousins, nephews etc i think it's just cool with kids these days
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.