[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where does poverty interject with racism? Is there a sort of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0681.jpg (207KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0681.jpg
207KB, 750x1334px
Where does poverty interject with racism?

Is there a sort of graph or chart mechanism that could define the relationship between the cultural and biological "racist tendencies" of a certain group (ie. black people stealing) and the poverty associated with that group? I hate nogs, not black people. Same way I hate white trash but not white people in general. I typically judge people as neutrally as I can before getting to know them, however, I often make assumptions about certain people based on race... these assumptions are oftentimes more accurate than any one assumption you could make about someone if all you knew was "that person is poor".

Sorry if that's a bit confusing, I guess what I'm meaning to say is that race is actually a better predictor of behavior than is being poor.

So you look at an Indian dude who is very poor and is an asshole to everyone, is it because he's Indian or because he's poor? I think because he's Indian, rich Indians are mean too, most Indians are sort of stand-offish and impolite regardless of wealth. Not trying to make a linear relationship, all I mean is the Indian predicts behavior more than the poor/wealth did.

A poor black dude steals a cell phone. Is it the blackness of the man or the poorness of the man that contributes more to his proclivity for law breaking? No idea, most blacks are poorer than whites, so maybe it's poorness here that's influencing the criminal activity?

A poor white man gets drunk and kills someone in his truck. Whiteness or poorness? Hard to say!

I think these two aspects of someone's personality (wealth and race/culture) are more powerful datas if you are going to draw conclusions about what race has to do with crime, intelligence, and ability to be a valuable member of society.

tldr; Race vs. Poverty, which predicts crime and behavior better?
>>
great question. I think the manufactured culture the jew put on black people gives some the impression that blacks are 'predestined' for crime. But before civil rights movement, black crime was nowhere near as bad. . .because the jew didnt dig into them.
>>
>>139348311
>Where does poverty interject with racism?
Why not ask that ashen-grey nigger junkie in your OP why he spent his money on a hat that doesn't fit.
>>
short answer: poverty determines, because you can control ANY race thru commerce.
>>
File: 1499269795647.jpg (68KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
1499269795647.jpg
68KB, 600x599px
>>139348311
I usually attribute it to the violent and toxic gangster culture that is pushed upon them at an extremely young age.
>>
Criminality higher in blacks than whites even affluent ones.
>>
>>139349789
This, but I do sort of feel for them. The toxic culture was pushed and perpetuated by (((them))) and the black community suffers as a result. Racial tension is at an all time high since the 60s.
>>
File: TINTIN - We Wuz Kangz Edition.jpg (147KB, 1024x537px) Image search: [Google]
TINTIN - We Wuz Kangz Edition.jpg
147KB, 1024x537px
>>139350382
Africa needs to own up to it's own failings, and take responsibility - not to seek out new bogeymen to chimp out upon. Blacks will always blame others even when it is their own mess that they bewail.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.