[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stripping women's right to vote

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: votes-women.jpg (33KB, 350x525px) Image search: [Google]
votes-women.jpg
33KB, 350x525px
Name a single problem of yours that can't be fixed by stripping women's right to vote.
>>
Blacks having the right to vote.
>>
Faggot lefty men having the right to vote.
>>
the one on the right is cute.
>>
>>139345437
Jews still running the media
>>
File: IMG_0832.jpg (183KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0832.jpg
183KB, 1024x640px
>>139345437

I can't; Women are such fucking degenerates, they don't realize they have ruined our once great empires built by our white ancestors.
>>
>>139345881
And Jews manipulate men via their women.

Strip women's right to vote and the Jews will have no power over men.
>>
File: wut.jpg (79KB, 525x436px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
79KB, 525x436px
>>139345803
wut?
>>
>>139345736
I don't consider them men, just broken women.

They'll have their rights stripped too.
>>
>>139345929
They manipulate men directly as well.
>>
>>139345514
The black community is what happens when women have too much power.

The welfare state has completely destroyed a women's need for men and now all of them are being raised by single mothers.

Women vote for welfare states and single mothers breed criminals; blacks are a victim of both and they have as much to gain from stripping their women's right to vote as we do.
>>
>>139345929
It will take a full generation to reverse this and have women become disinterested in politics.
>>
>>139346091
You're wrong, we shouldn't have to wait for women to grow disinterested in politics for us to recover from all of the damage they've caused.

We could recover as early as tomorrow but we need to fucking chew on the red pill asap and realize that giving women the right to vote was a horrible mistake that should never be repeated.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.