[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being a wageslave being a cuck?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: bla.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
bla.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
Is being a wageslave being a cuck?
>>
What else do I do? Sit in section 8 housing and eat ramen? Fug dat
>>
Nah suckling the government tit for pennies is being a cuck
>>
>>139341511
Having a bunch of thugs who steal money from other people and give it to you for free is being a cuck? The government is literally my slave.
>>
>>139341590

Ah. So you are a welfare queen.

Good luck getting any pussy.
>>
>>139341590
Slave implies unwilling. The liberal cucks in charge of your society chose to allow you to suck the government tit. They feel bad for you and they're not mentally strong enough to just let you starve.

Your entire survival literally depends on the pity of people that can't bring themselves to do the right thing.

You literally live off of pity. There's nothing more cucky than that.
>>
>>139341590
especially when the taxes are totally bullshitted yearly to earn 5k more back than you should have. not that "i" do it but im jus sayin dawwwwwwg
>>
>>139341590
Think of this post next time some NEET faggot tries to sell you on a sob story. Every one of you leeches is the same. You play on the decency and kindness of people bigger than you and then laugh about them behind their back.

Your days are numbered you swine. Once western governments begin to fail because of your sloth and avarice you will starve. Luckily in the US we can shoot you like cattle if you try to riot.
>>
>>139341590
YOure just a no good shit with no value to society.
But please act like your all comfy and jolly. We all know what you think about when youre lying alone in the darkness in your bed with all the shit that occupies you in the day off.
"what if..."
>>
File: wageslave vs neet.jpg (1MB, 989x4160px) Image search: [Google]
wageslave vs neet.jpg
1MB, 989x4160px
>>139341218
>>
>>139342842
I used to be a part time neet for a few years. Well i didnt go to school or worked an apprenticeship or anything, just waited tables 3 shifts a week and lived with my mom.
In that time I learned how to cook, manage my budget, picked up lifting and after 2 years or so I went into an apprenticeship.

neet time can be useful if you need to find yourself and the place where you wanna be in life.
Sadly most neets get too used to all the free time (which theyb asically use for nothing) and slip into some mild depression where they never escape from, this turns them into bitter pessimists with no realistic look on the world outside. THis is how you get faggots like the german op. I can assure you in the quiet dark moments hes awake he dreads his existence.
>>
>>139342842
How many have the lifestyle of the dude on the right? People who went to an Ivy league university or are lawyers at a top firm?

The average dude doesn't get regular trips to Ibiza and fucking Las Vegas.
>>
>>139343158
>Sadly most neets get too used to all the free time (which theyb asically use for nothing) and slip into some mild depression where they never escape
this hits too close to home
>>
>>139341218
work hard, niggers on welfare need their gibs so they can buy jordans and do crack.
>>
>>139343158
>neet time can be useful if you need to find yourself and the place where you wanna be in life.
Sadly most neets get too used to all the free time (which theyb asically use for nothing) and slip into some mild depression where they never escape from, this turns them into bitter pessimists with no realistic look on the world outside.
This. I was a NEET for a few years, and for the majority of time, I did absolutely fucking nothing. It consumes you.
>>
>>139341218
Depends.
It is if you have no vision for betterment, however the NEETs should not celebrate too soon.
>>
>>139343628

What the hell are you talking about Gunter? How can a German not afford a trip to Ibiza?

Shit man, I know bricklayers that are driving around in BMW 7 series and going on multiple trips per year to the continent and US.

Its not hard to earn money in our society at all, you just have to be hungry for it.

>>139342842

Bravo. Saved for a future version of this thread.
>>
>>139342842
Whoever made this doesn't seem to understand that wageslaves are indebted college grads who work at McDonalds or Applebees, not white collar individuals.
>>
>>139341218

>be me
>be NEET for two years after graduating
>become alcoholic gaming addict due to no structure in life and no direction
>get job
>make 70,000 in first year
>get back in gym
>get ripped
>take frequent vacations and become expert skier due to having enough money to ski at a different resort every weekend

NEETing is fun but all good things must come to an end
>>
>not being a NEET crypto milionare
>>
>>139345306

I don't buy the whole "muh college debt" excuse these wasters use. Almost everyone, even in countries with free tuition, leaves college in some sort of debt.

If you've chosen a field that isn't crusty hippy tier then you'll be fine and have it paid off within a year or two of graduation.

Colour me surprised when my friend who did a half arsed philosophy degree doesn't land a job that will pay him well enough, when his peers who go into finance, science, engineering etc are all able to make something of themselves.

Some degrees literally aren't worth the paper that they are printed on.

>>139345820

So you must be around what age now? 26 or 27? The real problem NEETs are the ones in their 30s and there doesn't seem to be any hope for them at all.
>>
>>139346264

25, but yeah if you NEET all through your twenties and hit your thirties with nothing to show for it, you might as well just become a professional WoW twitch streamer because there's no going back. Honestly I think people shit on young NEETs too much. There's nothing wrong with taking an extended break from judaized education and the (((corporate world))) after you graduate. Just don't sink too deeply into the abyss and you'll come out ok
>>
>>139343628
I go on a cruise yearly
>>
>>139341218
Just the opposite actually. There is nothing on this earth more cucked than relying on someone else to provide for you, whether that be the government, or your parents. NEETs are so cucked that you can't really even call them men
>>
>>139346657

You relay on your employer though
>>
>>139347008
Working a job is not "relying on your employer". Stop showing up to work, and you'll stop getting paid
>>
>>139341218
Yes, but American culture exults being a cog in a machine, and finds 'fulfillment' in performing menial chores for little pay. They are the ultimate slave race; all you need to do is tell them they are invaluable members of 'society' and 'society' is grateful for their exertions, and they will labour in the worst conditions, and even ask for overtime.

This is the ideology that ripples through the West, until it reaches the ridiculous extreme that people with warm bedrooms at home labour several hours of each day just to pay the rent on a totally surplus apartment.

What is the point of this? Clearly not to benefit the person. The work itself becomes the point, a reverse Buddhism with the goal of destroying the spirit and turning man into a pleasant, faceless employee, a mere atom in the turbid, frenetic material of modern life.

The way of the NEET- which in its truest form represents a total detachment from all the turbor of modern life- is threatened only by the charge that they have 'failed' in 'life' by failing to become 'self-sufficient'. Which they can easily rebut by pointing out that no employee is self sufficient either; the difference is that the relationship between the employee and his employer is far more sinister, inorganic, and makes more demands on the person.
>>
>>139341218
If it is, I don't care. I'm happy with my salary.
>>
>>139346490
Lol being some 50k/yr cuck and saving up for your yearly bahamas trip isnt traveling faggot.
>>
>>139349754

t. daily holiday in Azeroth
>>
>>139342842
lamo nice graphic but the truth is most of us wageslaves have shitty jobs that barely pay the bills
>>
>>139349449
Wage slavery is a real thing and relatively new too - industrial revolution. Before then most people were independent agents, business owners if you well. They sold things they created. Farmers, artisans, and so forth. The concept of an employee-employer relationship was relatively unknown.
>>
>>139341218
It's being the boggest cuck.

https://youtu.be/BBiOx3pKZAc
>>
wagecucks are useful idiots, don't upset them OP
>>
File: 1466884734732.png (746KB, 871x581px) Image search: [Google]
1466884734732.png
746KB, 871x581px
>>139353184
>>139349754
This. Us NEETs are the real aristocrats of modern society
>>
>>139341218
Yes, isn't it obvious?
>>
File: 1402812828211.png (141KB, 992x1856px) Image search: [Google]
1402812828211.png
141KB, 992x1856px
>>139356806
They have convinced themselves they are free
>>
>>139356887
What amazes me are the mental gymnastics of people. Take this character for example >>139346657
>There is nothing on this earth more cucked than relying on someone else to provide for you
How about being that someone that has to provide for me? Having your resources taken and put into a pocket that doesn't relate to you or benefit you, or perhaps even harms you - that's what, by the very definition of the word, is being cucked.

My guess is that this resentment, this wage rage, stems from the fact that one can not leave this miserable position without joining ours.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.