[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have your Cake and Eat it Too!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: heffy.jpg (263KB, 749x558px) Image search: [Google]
heffy.jpg
263KB, 749x558px
You faggots should begin an effort yourselves to erect a (full-body) memorial statue of Heffer!
Think about it
>Destroy the MSM narrative, make them eat their own shit
>Redeem yourselves in the eyes of normies, make Antifa eat their own shit
>Have your lolz on the sly since she was an obese pig
It's perfect.
How are they going to criticize you? "They're only doing it because she was fat!" They can't touch you!
Get on it. And make sure that statue is fat.
>>
>moronic drumpf supporters ever erecting a statue for a "commie"

lol
>>
>>139339537
>You
Who are you speaking to? The strength of 4chan users is that we have no identity. Also, there is no official "alt-right" organization that can be named. Not a single one of us are members of "Unite the Right." In fact most of us don't even believe the organization exists or ever existed. If anything, most of see this as a black eye that discredits valid concerns.
>>
>>139340133
>Someone who's not me
Thanks for the lecture super anon
>>
>>139340244
actually an UnterAnon. Great suggestion though! I'll pass it along to the giga and uber anons for you though and we'll get back to you
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.