[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUYS I GOT THIS FANTASTIC IDEA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Antifalogo.svg.png (249KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Antifalogo.svg.png
249KB, 2000x2000px
LET'S FIGHT FASCISM BY ACTING LIKE FASCISTS! SURELY THIS WILL NOT GO WRONG AND WONT HELP CONVERT ACTUAL PEOPLE INTO FASCISTS CAUSING A WEIRD FUCKING CONSTANT CIRCLE OF PEOPLE BLAMING EITHER JEWS AND OR CHRISTIANS FOR EVER PROBLEM IN THE WORLD!
>>
>>139335017
>Political violence is exclusive to Fascists
>>
>>139335017
Nazis and Commies will kill each other in the West until no one is left

A literal White genocide, nobody can beat Jews in their game
>>
File: 18e.jpg (55KB, 900x810px) Image search: [Google]
18e.jpg
55KB, 900x810px
>>139335809
This.

>>139335017
We would still own your sorry arses right now if it weren't for political violence.
>>
They don't act like fascists at all. Fascism is pure and involves a community uniting behind someone righteous for the good of society. It puts civic virtue above personal gain.

Antifa are just communist faggots.
>>
>>139335017

Anon finds Antifa organizes behind fake EU soccer website, needs bump
>>139336117
>>
>>139335017
>post-modernists
>expecting coherency
>>
>>139336191
This, they're violent totalitarians. The hypocrisy is that they wax lyrical about 'oppressive' thoughts and actions while being utterly incapable of tolerating any cognitive diversity.
>>
what is acting like a fascist?

I was under the impression fascism's defining features were authoritarian ethnonationalism.
>>
>>139335809
Thats the definition of fascism tho
>>
>>139335017
These dumb Antifa fucks are going to literally cause fascism to rise in America due to their own actions. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. The more they sperg out and attack innocent citizens, the more the police state will become a real thing.
>>
>>139335017
No more participation in riots or protest...only with video and live streaming ....capture all of it so we can ID the CIA Deep State Crisis actors.
>>
>>139335017

Fascists don't chimp out like that...
>>
>>139335017
Most of these people were probably just looking for a reason to break shit.
>>
>>139336191
>Fascism is pure and involves a community uniting behind someone righteous for the good of society. It puts civic virtue above personal gain.
A retarded excuse is not a working mechanism. Fascism is just another means of virtue signaling.
>>
>>139342355
Also it is now over to the legal and political minds to further the cause.
>>
File: antifa.png (67KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
antifa.png
67KB, 256x256px
>>139335017
Start using the proper flag, I'm sick of Pro Palestina antisemites
>>
>>139335017
Does Tyrone's cock taste good?
>>
>>139335017
actually communists started the political violence

when fascists emerged they merely returned the favor and beat the commies at their own game(to no ones surprise considering commies are weaklings and cowards while fascists were warriors and intellectuals)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.