[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are poor people allowed to keep their babies?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1502848155170.jpg (24KB, 476x414px) Image search: [Google]
1502848155170.jpg
24KB, 476x414px
Why are poor people allowed to keep their babies?
>>
Why is anyone allowed to live?
Glass the world! Your island goes first.
>>
>>139330687
>Why is anyone allowed to live?
Because abortion isn't legal worldwide. It's not my responsibility to support people so genetically isolated from me that they would happily rob me blind.
>>
>>139330610
Gotta have a lower class m8 with no way to get a leg up.
Can't wait till full automation. Gonna go down to Frankston and genocide some poor people
>>
Sounds like a question a Jew pedophile would ask.
"Give me your newborn child, poor goy."
>>
>>139331837
They already give them away, what with government (((education))) and all that. They can't afford anything but (((packet food))). The jews already have them by the ass, so why fucking bother making them?
>>
>>139330610
I can't think of a good reason desu, I live next to a halfway house and these fucking vermin shit out kids like there's no tomorrow.
>>
>>139330610
why is the state allowed to take away your children?
>>
>>139332683
Because the state has access to a means of food production, and you don't! Simple.
>>
>>139332683
These "people" cannot survive without the state, thus they are now property of the state.
>>
>>139332896
why doesnt the state prepare humans to be autosuficient instead of promoting dumb humans who just consume and grow up more adn more dependent of the state?
>>
>>139330610
More lambs for the state.
>>
>>139333122
Because that would put them out of a job, they need a dumb, easily manipulated underclass so they can continue milking the middle class dry.
>>
>>139330610
>hurr durr lefties can't into political discussion
>posts that pic
/nu/-pol af
>>
File: manufacture.jpg (461KB, 1273x664px) Image search: [Google]
manufacture.jpg
461KB, 1273x664px
>>139333122
>live in a country of millions
>in a city of millions
>HERP DERP WE SHOULD BE SELF SUFFICIENT
>not like a society evolves by having everyone do a specialized task
>literally advocating for pre-manufacture (manufacture itself being pre-industrial) concept
flag checks out
>>
>>139330610
Because being poor doesn't necessarily mean you're going to turn out to be a commie or a degenerate. I was raised pretty damn poor and managed not to get pozzed. Meanwhile all those suburbanites with middle to upper-middle class families turn out to be next crop of liberal cunts.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.