[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: nazisBTFO.png (32KB, 894x481px) Image search: [Google]
nazisBTFO.png
32KB, 894x481px
We got you NAZI'S all figured out.

You can try whatever dirty tactics you have up your sleeves, but we will ALWAYS figure you out.

Don't you dare forget it, you nazi's.
>>
Oops I forgot to change my flag
>>
>>139329447
or their humans being idiots like humans have done all throughout history, meanwhile their actions are taken and used to generalize anyone that uses the same words, has the same haircut, wears the same clothes, or has the same skin color as those people, because as mentioned before, youre all idiots.
>>
Reddit?
Really?
>>
>>139329511
>>139329447

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breathes* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

>>139320586

Also, slide thread.
>>
>Hahaha punch Nazis or better kill them they want to kill everybody anways
WTF NO WE'D NEVER BE VIOLENT!!! I BET THE ALT-RIGHT DID THIS

Shocking
>>
>>139329576
Nazi's should be afraid, VERY afraid.

Your dirty tactics to turn Americans against us won't work.
>>
>>139329447

Be careful what you wish for.
>>
>>139329447
It's obvious that it's just Leftists false-flagging as false-flagging right-wingers.
>>
File: heather-heyer-593x450.png (278KB, 593x450px) Image search: [Google]
heather-heyer-593x450.png
278KB, 593x450px
>>139329624
It was a Nazi drumpf supporter who killed a freedom fighter in the streets of Charlottesville.

Her. Name. Was. Heather. Heyer.
>>
>>139329802
>freedom fighter
wanna know who else is a "freedom fighter"?
>>
>>139329447
Lol, watch the leftist dogmatic pillar of "We are always the benevolent good guys, no matter our actions" crumble. The shear energy of the mental gymnastics they are performing to justify this to themselves is hilarious. Leftists, aka Commies, are the most prolific genociders, murderers, slavers in the history of Earth. And they still think they're the good guys.
>>
I know this triggers you nazi's, but please don't lash out against POC!

And do not commit false flags in an attempt to save your dying race! :)
>>
File: buffalo-bill-01-800.jpg (94KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
buffalo-bill-01-800.jpg
94KB, 800x600px
>>139329802
She. Was. A. Fat. Person.
>>
>>139329447
Nah. Antifa is very legitimately a gang of violent morons. They sell their own fucking credit card knives to attack people with.
>>
>>139329578
Unfortunately people believe everything posted on that left wing biased place. It's so obvious with it's comments and and the circlejerking.
>>
>>139330026
Absolutely. Do not forget when everyone called the driver a terrorist for running over that fat lady who was dumb enough to be out on the road.

Keep in mind they believe white nationalism = White Supremacy yet suffer from White guilt.
>>
>>139329447
>that's why they are disguised
So, the right thing to do for a leftist is to help unmask any masked "comrade", right?
>>
File: 1503880810357.jpg (58KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
1503880810357.jpg
58KB, 618x412px
LAST WEEK: NO LADYBOYS IN MILITARY. ARPAIO PARDONED.

THIS WEEK: DACA RESCINDED: 600,000 BEANER BABIES GOING BACK TO THE CARTELS.

IN CAPS LOCK BECAUSE I CAN.

TRUMP. WINNING. GET USED TO IT.
>>
>>139330633
It stands to reason that they would support a new law that makes facial concealment during protests a fellony, right? They wouldn't like to enable those Trump supporters to false-flag them, right?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.