[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have yet to see a single, complete and utterly unambiguous

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: faggots.png (59KB, 1416x720px) Image search: [Google]
faggots.png
59KB, 1416x720px
I have yet to see a single, complete and utterly unambiguous beatdown of an ANTIFA member, yet I see them bouncing alt-right fatties off the pavement regularly and with impunity.

I thought you guys were the ones with the power, muscle and balls? Seems to me you get your fat asses handed to you whenever ANTIFA is on the scene.
>>
you haven't seen the real deal yet, this is like the pre-school tier LARP shit.
>>
If it's a race for the most assaults on women, Twatzifa is definitely in the lead. And yeah, when they outnumber people they really kick those 16 year old Trump supporter's butts.

Go little "nazi" hunters, go!
>>
>>139325187
Bubble boy! How ya been?
>>
protests are a red herring to get the left to look violent and retarded. nazis are too busy spreading facts to your children and younger siblings, knowing that punching someone in public is immature and purposeless.
>>
File: beaten nog.jpg (108KB, 491x699px) Image search: [Google]
beaten nog.jpg
108KB, 491x699px
How about this?
>>
File: 1503243724828.png (31KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1503243724828.png
31KB, 512x512px
>>139325187
man you guys have bad memory.
>>
>>139328938
This?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FioL53uxK2Q
>>
>>139325187
Antifa wants trump supporters to fight back so they can get it on film. But all they get is Trump supporters exposing them for the sponsored thugs they are.
>>
>>139325187
>alt-right fatties
Are you fat shaming, shitlord?
>>
>>139320586

SLIDE THREAD

GET
IN
HERE
>>
File: 1489693044339.png (98KB, 336x280px) Image search: [Google]
1489693044339.png
98KB, 336x280px
>>139328985
I got a good one, senpai
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaQezrHZjU0
>>
Antifa's most serious players are out already. Most are skinnyfaggots who couldn't hurt a fly, but at the same time antifa types are people who are desperate, lost in life, and don't value their own freedom. This makes them not hold back or fear jail as much.

Alt Righters on the other hand only bluff, they're afraid to show their hand because if they lose they know their lives will be destroyed. Prison and repercussions matter more to people who actually have something to lose.
>>
File: antifafaggotsbtfo.webm (2MB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
antifafaggotsbtfo.webm
2MB, 500x300px
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 216x153px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 216x153px
the coolest part is that the cops know we are on their side, and watch.cause we aren't faggots or someone trying to promote something that is unnatural.
>>
>>139325187
A REAL CAR
>>
File: reminder.jpg (2MB, 3528x2328px) Image search: [Google]
reminder.jpg
2MB, 3528x2328px
>>139325187
How 'bout everytime there are real WN's around. You're limp wristed fags with huge iinferiority complex, which grows everytime one of your "cumrode" gets their ass served by WN or coppers. Also sage.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.