[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are women inherently evil?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 14

File: ic-701.png (894KB, 1080x1685px) Image search: [Google]
ic-701.png
894KB, 1080x1685px
Are women inherently evil?
>>
They are irrational creatures.
>>
>>139323397
Looks like she poisoned herself with a face like that. Guess that's what happens when you have too many tobacco bongs.
>>
>>139323397
>Are women inherently evil?
No, they are perpetual children, who seek to fit in to the most popular group, participate in the most popular forms of entertainment, follow along with the most popular political movements, and gain as much social capital as they can before their ovaries dry up, because that's the only thing the majority have going for them
>>
File: 1503627710195.jpg (218KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1503627710195.jpg
218KB, 500x667px
>>139323615
this
>>
It's called Münchausen syndrome. I've come to the conclusion that anybody on the left complaining of "oppression" for sympathy has it.
>>
>>139323397
She looks fucking reptilian
>>
>>139323397
Yes, why can't you move the female topic. Yes they are evil, they are inferior, they are morally wicked and they are cunts. Accept it, and move with it. Accept this shit already, you dumb fucks. How much more evidence will be needed before you can put 2 plus 2 together and get 4? Thats why you get scammed by whores, because you can't see shit in front of you.
>>
>>139323397
This is some awful bad case of Munchausen by proxy. She's the worst.
I hope she never gets to treat an animal again
>>
File: 353535.png (14KB, 658x117px) Image search: [Google]
353535.png
14KB, 658x117px
>>139323397
Are man inherently evil? They commit 99% of crime
>>
>>139323615
The key to a good woman (intelligent, strong will power, loving at an older age, passionate about things) is her father. If the father dosn't raise his daughter right, she'll be doomed forever.
Only exception is a mother who was raised properly is then given the task of raising her own daughter.

Way too many pathetic women/girls around who want attention 24/7, hate their girlfriends, want their "man" to be x y and z and inherit the stupid gene.
>>
>>139323397
Not according to the courts, it's men who are intrinsically evil, women are just sweet innocent creatures and anything that may be percieved as evil is just a brief out of character moment.
>>
they are submissive. they do what they feel will please their masters. now their masters are the jews. once their men take them back, they will be virtuous again.
>>
>>139324449
>that
>evil
Nice one, had a chuckle
>>
File: artificial womb.jpg (150KB, 550x578px) Image search: [Google]
artificial womb.jpg
150KB, 550x578px
>>139323397
Is cancer evil? No, it's just cancer. And soon there'll be a cure to this particular one.
>>
>>139323397
>Are women inherently evil?
No, but Anglos are.
>>
File: devilwoman01_sexy[1].jpg (60KB, 598x600px) Image search: [Google]
devilwoman01_sexy[1].jpg
60KB, 598x600px
>>139323397
Physical Evidence for the Patriarchy (1/2)

I recently had a revelation that has caused me a bit of mental anguish. I am sorry to share it with you, maybe getting it out of my head will make it stop bothering me because I don't want to be so polarized and maybe someone here can help.

As a bit of a background to how I came to these conclusions, you just need to know that I am currently majoring in mathematics and learning about quantum mechanics. As you probably know most forces in the universe can be assigned into two categories. At the most basic level, this becomes the positive and negative which can be restated in many ways, additive and subtractive, light and dark, hot and cold, expansion and contraction or most complexly creative and destructive.

The spiritual realm primarily focuses on separating creative and destructive forces with the ultimate metaphor annotated in the bible in the form of God and Satan, but Yin and Yang is another common metaphor used. If you look at these things not as necessarily objective reality, but as metaphors for the human condition each of those forces can be used to describe functions of the human condition.

I began thinking about how one can accurately recognize these forces in the human condition and how can one identify which part of the human condition is creative and which is destructive to strive towards creative rather than destructive endeavors. Is there any kind of mathematical proof that can back this up or is it all just a matter of personal opinion?

Enter my current study of Quantum Mechanics particularly as it pertains to Atomic and Electromagnetic Forces. As you are probably aware, the positive force of the atom is attributed to the subatomic particle, the proton, while negative force is attributed to the electron. In a simplified way at the quantum level, negative electron motion is associated with electron holes while positive extremes of electron motion are associated with magnetic poles.
>>
>>139325485
can't wait for that any more
>>
File: Devil-In-Red-HUGE[1].jpg (2MB, 2100x1608px) Image search: [Google]
Devil-In-Red-HUGE[1].jpg
2MB, 2100x1608px
>>139325575
Physical Evidence for the Patriarchy (2/2)

This lead me to realize that the human condition is also separated into two different complementary natures, the female and the male form, and that one of these is defined by a hole while the other is defined by a pole. This leads to the natural conclusion that females must be the destructive half, while males are the creative half of the human condition. At first this didn't make sense given that women "create life" but the longer I thought, the more I realized that it first requires a male to fill their hole and that creation comes at the expense of the destruction of the sperm/egg and a great deal of destruction of the female form that created it. The more I see this perspective the more I see males as having created most of history and innovation while women have done a lot to hold back progress.

I also came to the realization that the rise of feminism ironically correlates with the rise of electronics which have acted in many ways as a passive destructive feminizing force upon the human condition. This has stirred a lot of grief because electronics have also created a lot of good and this is where I need your help to shift my perspective and poke holes in this theory as a mathematical proof that women are destructive. I need your help because it certainly won't come from the bible that associated Eve with Satan and original sin or any other of the great allegorical epics like Greek mythology that credits Pandora as the source of evil or The Odyssey that blame Helen of Troy for all the destruction of war or even Yin and Yang which associate the dark with feminine or any of the major religions that feel the need to subjugate and control women.

btw I'm a girl or at least a biological female cursed with an analytical man's mind.
>>
>>139323615
99.9% of them are.
>>
>>139323397
>Munchhausen by proxy
>not common
>not even gender specific but virtually only women
>you have no argument OP
>>
File: fedora-priest.jpg (142KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
fedora-priest.jpg
142KB, 720x720px
Since the beginning of time, woman has been the nest of all evil! The Tool of Chaos, party to the conspiracy against the world and the human race! Woman is ruled solely by corporal lust! To satisfy her insatiable anger and unnatural desires, she gladly serves demons!
>>
File: barbrady.jpg (41KB, 700x450px) Image search: [Google]
barbrady.jpg
41KB, 700x450px
>>139323397
>Woman
>Seeking attention
>>
File: 5894BlT.png (210KB, 287x492px) Image search: [Google]
5894BlT.png
210KB, 287x492px
>>139325575
> At the most basic level, this becomes the positive and negative which can be restated in many ways, additive and subtractive, light and dark, hot and cold, expansion and contraction or most complexly creative and destructive.

Ahh you are contemplating the great duality. Many have.

I recommend /x/ and not /pol/. /pol/ is full of followers.
>>
>>139320586
>>139320586
>>139320586

SLIDE THREAD

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
>>
>>139323397
Yes
>>
>>139325991
Good for you, fight your war.
>>
>>139323397

No, but Jews are.

(((Georgina Bretman)))
>>
>>139325651
Hate to brake it to you, but you're making wild leaps and bounds. The biggest, and most audacious of which was not posting pictures of your tits.
>>
>>139323397
humans are desu.. thougu evil is a construct
>>
No, female nature is not evil. It's not even a matter of morality, it's just "is."

They care only about the following:
- Themselves
- Fitting in
- Good looking dick
>>
>>139323397
Depends on your definition they are witouth choice in the matter "thanks" to evolution more attracted to strong, confident, loudmouth kinda people and if they are "evil" or not doesnt "factor in"..
So if a dude is evil or not doesnt really factor into her fucking decision as much as she pretends it is.
In a way you can blame them for supporting evil people because their vagina tells them to.
They provide evil men with love, sex and companionship thats where womens evil is imo.
There is a reaons why women are kinda looked down in most religions.
>>
Ask yourselves this, how many women do you know have an actual hobby? Not shopping or watching some reality tv show, clubbing, going out to eat/shows/concerts. Not social media. An actual hobby.

Not many huh?
>>
>>139323541
I think that's gear not baccy bongs
>>
>>139326305
mine knits and sews
>>
>>139326122
They don't even care about second and third. Men are a means of achieving social grace, and social grace is a means of bolstering their vanity.

Now here's the trick: even the first point was wrong, because that vanity is indirectly driven by a latent desire to bear children.
>>
>>139325984
Can you talk about evil without broaching it?
>>
>>139324449
Only niggers.
>>
>>139325938
>no word on chinks
come on now
>>
>>139326077
You have to come pay me over at myfreecams for those.
>>
File: fuckayebruv.jpg (29KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
fuckayebruv.jpg
29KB, 700x525px
>>139326313
>baccy bongs
Oh man you just brought back a whole load of memories.
>>
>>139324113
Quick research says that one of the symptoms is traveling.

People who love traveling have mental illness.

>>139323397
Male humans do it too. See gore threads on /b/. Some are OC. Are males inherently evil?
>>
White women are
>>
>>139327154
Jesus fucking Christ!
>>
>>139329013
TFW used to put out ciggys on keyboard out of sheer laziness
Ahhh the junkie days of drinking goon, weed and using pages from the Bible to roll smokes because you were too young to buy rollies.

Man if I ain't going to hell I don't know what.
>>
>>139329304
KEK, I know that such as weed falling in the keyboard, take a picture of it, remove keys and collect it once every 6 months "Free joints"
>>
>>139327154
Aaaaah and its a german guy in the pic.
of course....
>>
>>139329419
I always roll over a box, i got this little box with all my weed shit in, everytime a bit of mix falls into the box, end of the month no more weed or money for weed. turn box over and shake, 2-3 free joints to keep me till payday.
weeeeh.

Any of you guys ever had a hand vaper? not this giant volcano thing for 400 euros but these hand held vape things for herbs. Are they any good? Do you actually safe weed with that? i never tried it but my gf keeps pestering me to tell he what i want for my birthday and im thinking about one of these.
>>
File: 1443705647677s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1443705647677s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>139324008
t-the miracle of life, eh
>>
>>139329419
Man I went to the point of scraping drawers out just looking for enough for a tiny alfoil cone. Always hated it when your last cone would just sink through because of a shitty cone piece
>>
File: ujoXaWv.jpg (346KB, 867x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ujoXaWv.jpg
346KB, 867x1000px
yes
>>
>>139329590
There's the e-cig with THC in it, 1 puff and you are good for hours, perfect for work. Vape oil, try that

>>139329754
Never been broke to do that, KEK

Gotta go to work, bye

>>139329787
THIS!!
>>
>>139329590
The one for 300 euros is godlike. The cheaper ones are bad
>>
File: slide thread.png (290KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
slide thread.png
290KB, 1156x2031px
>>139323397
Slide thread - sage,
>>
>>139323397
She has a disease you jerk. This is a classic case of Munchhausen's by proxy. It's what Eminem AKA Slim Shady's mom had.
>>
>>139329823
Shit aint legal here, i cant get my hands on vape oil except making it myself and thats a hassle.
I could drive to the netherlands (which is only a 1 hour drive from me) but i get reaaaallly good haze here in cologne as is.
I was just wondering if there was a handheld vape where you can vape crushed herb not oil.

I also use a grinder with no kief pocket to catch it, so after a few weeks of using it tehres a lot of hard pressed kief in the edges and around the litle pillars that crush the herb, its basically hash our of pure kief. Scrape that out with a knife, that shit is potent as hell.
>>
Emotional Autists
>>
>>139323397
Looks a bit different from the OP pic...

gives me cause to ponder
>>
>>139329909
Yes I know, its german manufactured and all, its an amazing piece, but too expensive atm and Id like to taket he vape out with me to the park or something.
>>
>>139329947
zozzle
>>
>>139323397
that's irrelevant
their way of going about things is eternal testing of boundaries that are set by society/community/extended family/patriarch
it's legislation that cucked men, not women as sucg
>>
>>139323397
Everyone is inherently evil. That's kind of the whole point of being right wing. We defend and uphold the social constructs which civilize the savages.
>>
>>139324008
protruded tummy,slimy cord.Fucking gross.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.