[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

March Against Marxism - SanFran stuck in traffic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1231344234.jpg (114KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
1231344234.jpg
114KB, 570x570px
It seems that San Francisco literally is supporting Antifa. So in an effort to
deter them, we will block the golden gate bridge , more specifically antifa will.
We have made an event on facebook called
"No To Marxism March"
It will take place at 0900 am at the start of golden gate bridge in front of traffic
the message also states to 'bring your children' because antifa wouldn't dare hurt
the future generation. It also states that the alt right and identity evropa are showing up

San Francisco Libtards will rage again, and the people who don't work will swarm the start of the bridge hours
before 0900, lets say 0700.
0700-0800 is when rush hour starts for most libtards in San Francisco.

If Antifa blocks city officials and governmental officials from going to work, then they might
realize that this is bothering them.
We will do this every week in San Francisco until the government there realizes that Antifa is a terrorist organization.
The media has already been contacted, you can't stop this event. It will press forward and Antifa will have no choice but to block the roads in an attempt to ' get rid of fascism '

Here is the discord /ExZdp9
>>
>>139321577
Here is link to F book event
http://archive.is/6yiJ4
>>
nice try /leftypol/
>>
>>139321774
faggot, i don't think you realize that
this event is going to go on with or
without you.
>>
>>139321880
they could have their own midnight ride too, paul revere.
>>
>>139321577
No fuck you Antifa. You're the only lawbreakers here. No one is going to come to your side because you got them stuck in traffic. That's your dumb logic.
>>
Mmmmmmm tasty
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.