[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on GMOs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: GMO.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
GMO.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
They seem alright, no worse than artificial breeding and much more efficient.
Yes, patenting genes is silly, but that's due to the GMO scare-mongering and the US' retarded patent system in general.
>>
It's only bad when they're injecting genes that have never existed naturally in things and not testing them over generations.

It's when it's like
>we kept mutating this thing until it started to kind of show some desirable behaviour and then took what we assume is the mutant gene, hopefully
Dangerous as fuck.

>inb4 humans give everyone autism because of some compounding intelligence gene
>>
File: golden-rice.jpg (76KB, 611x344px) Image search: [Google]
golden-rice.jpg
76KB, 611x344px
They're going to be necessary in the future.
We (humanity) have been selectively breeding traits we wanted in plants for over 10000 years.
Genetically modifying crops just speeds up this process and even gives us more control. What's not to like?

I believe that the technology behind this should be open-sourced, though. Yes, anyone will be able to check how it works, but not everyone but the biggest companies will be able to reproduce them.
>>
>>139320298
That isn't how GMOs work, I'm pretty sure.
They aren't mad scientists, they are regular scientists. They know how genes WORK.
>>
>>139320526
Yeah they are mad scientists, especially when the ethics department is in their shit. Trust me, testing shit on African villages, leaking shit into the Indian water supply, testing crowd dispersal weapons on western civilians, scientists have become fucking evil especially if they're psychologists/sociologist who basically "experiment" on white males they don't like. By experiment I mean public humiliation and social torture.
>>
>>139321582
So...GMO companies have a big staff of Sociologists then?
Indian water supply already has poo in it.
Assault is a crime, unless they got consent if you see a scientist using crowd dispersal weapons on civilians without consent or yknow, it being cops doing the dispersion call the cops.
>>
>>139321898
I'm just saying, I don't trust scientists anymore. Yeah, pointing microwave guns at people is highly illegal because it can contribute to sterility, but their thinking is if they can't get caught then there's no harm done.

Like when gay Indians touch my butt and piss bolt away.
>>
File: 1503306327709.jpg (28KB, 609x609px) Image search: [Google]
1503306327709.jpg
28KB, 609x609px
fuck off monsanto shills

yeah like i want to eat food produced by the company that bombed american soldiers with agent orange during vietnam

they have a history of lying about the dafety of their products.

but not this time. bt corn was studied by monsanto and they determined that it's highly carcinogenic. the fda approved the corn anyways without looking at monsantos own study. and then monsanto was sued into releasing the study to the public and it turns out monsantos own study perfectly mirrored in the results an independent study (that the media discredited for bullshit reasons) that was done before monsanto was sued into releasing their results.

does any of this matter to the generally brainwashed public? nope

did hundreds of fda scientists sign a petition to remove fluoride from the water? yup

does the fda give a fuck what its scientists say? nope, the fdas job is to approve globalist products from establishment bilderburg corporations, products designed to make us sick and stupid.

monsanto is a servent of evil. figure it out
>>
also the genes from a salmon would have never have made it into tomatoes without monsantos help. so don't go around comparing it to selective breeding. you can't selectively breed the genes from one species into another.

oh and if you don't think monsanto has an army of paid shills. think again. i'm sure they're posting in this thread and i hope they don't feed their own children the corn at least. but they're probably a bunch of useful idiots being used and abused
>>
now that this thread hasn't gone as planned, the shills will abandon it and start another one later
>>
Grow your own food. It's not hard. I grow mine in buckets. Lmao. cause it's so much easier than having them in the ground. Seeds can cost $1.75+ for like, 100+. You can store them & they'll last almost forever until you need them. Make sure to buy them at local farmers markets they'll be 100% natural than chain stores. It'll take awhile before they grow fruit/veggies but it's definitely worth it. And pays for itself in no time. (Sorry if this is offtopic on GMOS. But if you're scared about them this is another option)
>>
GMO foods are designed to be resistant to the poisons that are used as pesticides. This works in practice, until you realise that people aren't resistant to these petrochemicals, and that you're eating poisons.
>>
corn, soy, sugar, and canola
80% of these crops are monsanto gmo

it's in all the processed foods. in studies done on small mammals the corn was found to cause infertility after 3 generations.

but hey, by all means trust some mad scientist food crops pushed on us by the stablishment.

monsantos ceo literally admitted his goal is to obtain a complete monopoly on the worlds food supply. meanwhile use of bt corn and bt soy results in increasingly resistant pests to the point where soon only gmo crops can be grown because only gmo crops can survive the pesticide now needed.

oh yeah, we totally need this right? fuck off
>>
Why not just feed the GMOs to all the sub-saharan africans? you look like you're helping, but come their 5th generation after GMOs and boom, you got rid of a problem.
>>
vote with your dollar
save your own life and the lives of your children
stop buying gmo corn/soy/canola/sugar unless it says non-gmo then it's gmo
>>
>>139323063
sperm rates are dropping in the west and "nobody knows why"

we are the target. gmos are white genocide
>>
>>139323162
Maybe it's because people are masturbating more often? Maybe it's because people don't do anything physically intense anymore?
Pick your poison.
>>
>>139323662
or maybe we're literally being poisoned like dumb animals

they must think we deserve it since we're dumb enough to allow it and ignore it
>>
>>139320017
Could and has been made to make food mote nutritious. Could and has been made to make plants sit of shelves for far longer than is good and also allow them to be drenched in pesticide.
>>
File: 1503877949519.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1503877949519.gif
2MB, 320x240px
GMOs are fine. But if you don't like them buy organic food. Organic certification disallows the use of GMOs, as well as certain pesticides, herbicides, and fertilizers. And if you don't like that grow your own food you fucking cuck.
>>
>>139320017

GMOs are bad for us. I eat food the way Nature intended - not tampered by kikes.
>>
>>139322353

You know that there are fish genes in tomatoes already right? Common ancestor and all that.
>>
>>139323908
they're not "fine" though, so fuck off. you fucking "skeptics" are all the same edgy fedoras worshipping at the alter of pop scientism. i'm not impressed
>>
>>139323908
sadly the next step is to ban the 'GMO free' label, as seen in freedomland
>>
>>139322138

Thank you, Based Leaf! I completely agree with you and I'd like to add that Monsanto employees are served organic food in their canteens. Not only that, but Monsanto employees wear protective masks over their face when they handle their oh-so-safe GM foods.
>>
>>139323662
Shh... You're not supposed to make reasonable arguments. You're supposed to larp. Get with the program.
>>
>>139323162
It's due to lack of exercise. Finnish cross country skiers maintain high test level's into old age. There was a study.

If you are really so concerned start exercising.
>>
>>139324046
see, nonsense semantics. thats how the shills respond. that the only response they have left. misdirection.

clearly that's not the same thing at all. they took genes that weren't in any tomatoes and put them into tomatoes. if the gene they were using was already in tomatoes they wouldn't have had to harvest those genes from salmon.

but by all means, trust the establishment, trust establishment food from THEM
>>
File: jewnitedstates.jpg (27KB, 425x240px) Image search: [Google]
jewnitedstates.jpg
27KB, 425x240px
>>139324096

Yes, there is an agenda in the Jewnited States to ban 'GMO-free' labels.
>>
>>139324130
>the infertility caused by gmos in generational studies done on small mammals is just pure coincidence
>just exercise more
>trust me goys, monsanto is safe
>>
>>139320017
The problem are not GMOs, the problem is Monsanto controlling everything if it becomes the norm
>>
>>139324277

This. Not only that, but (((they))) have also made rice with human genes. And (((they))) have made GM salmon too. Their is no limit to (((their))) kikery.
>>
>>139324541

* There is no limit to (((their))) kikery.

>>139324441

No, the problem is GMOs. Don't be obtuse.
>>
>>139321582
this retarded..
>>
>>139324399
It might also be hand creams. Do you use hand cream? It's multifactorial.
>>
>>139324652
hand creme contains gmo soy
so no, i don't use it
>>
>genetically engineer crops that aren't affected by the carcinogenic herbicide you've patented
>dump carcinogenic herbicide all over your crops all day err day to keep weeds away
>"DON'T WORRY, GOY! THIS IS PERFECTLY HARMLESS!"
>>
>>139324728
But don't your hands get dry?
>>
File: do it for rome.png (831KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
do it for rome.png
831KB, 1400x1000px
>>139324130
100 PUSHUPS
100 SITUPS
100 SQUATS
10KM

EVERY DAY
>>
>>139325015
>what is water
>>
>>139325015
coconut oil overnight usually works fine

also, there are organic hand creams. i was using one for a while till i noticed it had titanium dioxide. which is safe as long as the particles don't end up nano sized. but i don't trust them not to put nano sized titanium dioxide in there. it's not like these people are trying to create safe products.

servents of evil will hurt themselves if need be, to hurt you. they are dedicated not to greed, but to actla evil. money and power is just a means to that end. these are the people that control most of the world so it's best to keep in mind that they will do anything to hurt anyone.
>>
>>139325286
>actla evil
typo
actual
>>
>>139320350
>open-source genetics
>>
gmNO

gmos have been banned in a few countries by the way, including russia and scotland
>>
gmo crops are a threat to natural food crops by the way. cross pollination is a concern. this is a war between plants and by buying the enemies plants, our original plants are losing.

gas monsanto plant war now

do not let down the little green allies that have gotten humanity so far
>>
>>139320017
They're staple crops that are privately owned and require DLC to use.
>all your corn belongs to us
>also you can't even grow it without our fertilizer / pesticides
>also the corn was only engineered so we could finally dump more pesticides into corn without killing it
It's a nice concept, but I don't think we're politically responsible enough for it, yet, given our system of government, the last sixty or so years.
>>
it's OUR plants vs THEIR plants

when they win, we lose. figure it out. this is crop warfare
>>
don't forget, our food animals are fed gmo corn and gmo soy

yes, they want everything on your plate to slowly destroy you. this is the soft kill. silent weapons for a quiet war. eat up
>>
>>139320017
GMOs are great, you feed them to undesirables while you eat food that doesn't make you infertile.
>>
if you're not redpilled on monsanto then you're not redpilled
>>
File: 1503113964106.jpg (53KB, 590x547px) Image search: [Google]
1503113964106.jpg
53KB, 590x547px
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.