[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if we did the unthinkable?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: antifa_zone.jpg (350KB, 3508x2480px) Image search: [Google]
antifa_zone.jpg
350KB, 3508x2480px
I watched an episode of "Through the Wormhole" some time ago; the subject study was "what makes a terrorist? Discussed within was the fall of Iraq, the rise of ISIS, and how to defeat terrorist ideologies. The most effective method was surprisingly the most unthinkable.

DEFEAT terrorists by AGREEING with them. Sort of.

Israel (inb4 muh jews) ran a television advertisement expressing gratification for the Israeli/Palestinian war and actually SUPPORTING the Palestinian aggression against Israel! The advertisement showed footage of Palestinian aggressors and told their Israeli audience "we need this conflict", basically saying that without it, they would never be justified or obtain third party aid in obliterating their Palestinian foes. Indeed, the Palestinian aggression was the ONLY thing that allowed them to bomb the shit out of the Palestinians without looking like the assholes of the entire debacle. (inb4 jews ARE assholes).

The result was a significantly measurable increase in the reluctance of Palestinians to attack Israel during an after the times that this advertisement was aired.

So what if we did the same to ANTIFA? Literally go on social media and express thanks for them, for their vile existence, and point out that without their indefensible tactics, we Kekistanis would never be able to cleanse the world of their kind and not look like the fascists they try to make us out to be?

By ANTIFA doing what they do every day, the completely ironic blowback is that we can be everything they lie about us being and be perceived by more neutral parties as completely justified in doing it the entire time. In other words, we'd never be justified in mowing down crowds of snowflakes with bullhorns and poster boards. We NEED them to bring their body armor. We NEED them to bring their guns. We NEED them to bring their IEDS and ball bats and molotov cocktails. WE NEED THIS CONFLICT AND ONLY THEY CAN GIVE IT TO US!

Effective? Yes/no? Thoughts?
>>
>>139319416
It's alreafy happening, their bullshit is justifying the rise of fascism, no-one was doing nazi shit until they started punching nazis. They're more violent, uglier and more destructive than Nazifags are, they look like saints in comparison.
>>
>>139319667
This is good. I hope ANTIFA continues their antics. It's literally the only thing we've got going for us that keeps the possibility of justifiable homicide on the table.
>>
File: IMG_20170825_224527.jpg (58KB, 904x894px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170825_224527.jpg
58KB, 904x894px
>>139319416
>Literally go on social media and express thanks for them, for their vile existence.
This is happening more than ever. My normie friends are waking up to this mess and I see more condemnation of the Antifa. Damn, even some old hippie cunts are getting the pill treatment.
>>
Indeed. Statues can be replaced. Gravestones restored. Monuments rebuilt and rededicated. Justification, if ever lost, would prove crippling to our cause. Spread the ANTIFA message far and wide. Make sure EVERYONE knows any violence they receive is exactly what they have coming. Get that done and we can't lose! SHADILAY!
>>
>>139319416

It is called "lead the opposition". Jews are the best at it
https://youtu.be/7hWl8jq4zLI
>>
File: 1476589967868.jpg (97KB, 687x900px) Image search: [Google]
1476589967868.jpg
97KB, 687x900px
This is pretty much how it goes in history, far left extremism always brings out the far right, hence the term 'reactionary' literally a reaction to the far left.

The average white person was never interesting in identity politics until the left started saying how they hated whitey. The cats out the bag at this point and it's just a matter of who is going to win. Interesting times ahead.
>>
>>139319416
>Kekistani
and you lost me
>>
File: rage train.jpg (173KB, 499x450px) Image search: [Google]
rage train.jpg
173KB, 499x450px
>>139319416
>we Kekistanis
Or maybe we could just fucking shoot you, you Communist fuck.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.