[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He warned you about the jews before you ever knew

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPYcFQxsKlQ

Nirvana posted a pic of an innocent white baby chasing the jew dollar in the 90's, kek
>>
>>139319085
untrue. cobain was a degenerate, drug glorifying, multicultural, homo loving fuck, and a total tool for his jewish masters. it's no wonder he blew his brains out, prob couldn't live with himself and the fact that he sold out his own people. he got what he deserved and the world is better off without him. also i don't care what anyone says, his music was trash and if people were honest instead of trying to look cool and hip, they would tell you that they don't even bother listening to it anymore today.
>>
File: Average_Imbecile_2017.jpg (48KB, 428x285px) Image search: [Google]
Average_Imbecile_2017.jpg
48KB, 428x285px
>>139319085
>Album was produced in a jew-owned studio and sold by a jew-owned record label
>"He warned you about the jews"
>>
>>139319085
The video for 'Heart-Shaped Box' has a cute little girl in a KKK hood, don't know if that helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6P0SitRwy8
>>
>>139319250

Kurt belonged to some sort of homo-occultist secret society and anyone who knows about how the JEWlluminati conspiracy works knows that those are low-level secret societies designed to manipulate/blackmail the shaboz goys.
>>
>>139319085
As bluepilled as Cobain was, I still kinda have to respect him. He basically normalized the idea of thinking critically and exposing the establishment for what it is, and I pretty much idolized him for that as a teen. Probably would've never found myself at this place if it wasn't for people like him.

Also his music was pretty good too.
>>
>>139319085
Why did you crop off the picture of that baby's weird-looking dick. I always wondered what was up with that when I got the album back in the day and thought it was strange there would even be a baby dick on the cover of an album.
>>
He's the one, who likes, all the pretty songs, and he likes to sing along, but he don't know what it means yeaaaah
>>
>>139320297
Can we please turn this into a circumcision thread?
>>
>>139323252
Circumcision, Nivrana, what's the difference.

All I'm saying is that if the record companies can put a big picture of a baby's penis on one of the most popular and influential albums of its era, then why can't /pol/?
>>
>>139319250

he left a mark in history.

you? nothing. you are a shitstain.
>>
>>139320297
I always assumed the babydick was the left foot trying to trick you into thinking it was a dick
blew my mind that they werent that subtle and just blatantly threw it on there
>>
>>139323613
IT'S AWWWWRRRRITE
>>
>>139323482
>he left a mark in history.
>a shitstain
>>
This is now a CP album cover thread.
>>
File: soulAsylum.jpg (92KB, 504x504px) Image search: [Google]
soulAsylum.jpg
92KB, 504x504px
>>139324845
>>
>>139319085
the exposed baby penis was also a prediction of pizzagate
>>
File: 1455356183413.png (2MB, 1416x1398px) Image search: [Google]
1455356183413.png
2MB, 1416x1398px
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.