[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will they teach in school 30 years from now how the internet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1471828098884.jpg (110KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1471828098884.jpg
110KB, 1000x800px
Will they teach in school 30 years from now how the internet and memes were a major part of the elections?

>A meme became a hate symbol
>With out 4chan there wouldn't be as many trump supporters
>Tons of discussion on social media, like Twitter
>>
The world won't exist in 30 years
>>
fake nazi spambots from russia stole the us election and hacked the missile silos and little kim was fake and usa really nuked itself but it was really the russian nazi spambots
>>
>>139318900
School won't exist in the same way in the future.
People will have a chip implanted at the base of the skull that can access the internet.
Everything that you need to know you will think about and instantly the knowledge will be put in your brain.
>>
>>139318900
Would be very surprised if /pol/ were ever mentioned in (((academic))) historical records. To give the bad guys a logical set of motivations is to humanize them.
>>
>>139318900
I hope so. If not, it is up to us to tell the youth of the future about The Great Meme War.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OTiTnknyDw
>>
File: 51348564286429.png (741KB, 915x960px) Image search: [Google]
51348564286429.png
741KB, 915x960px
>>139318900
I can't believe you guys still haven't figured it out.

They invented the whole Russian narrative because they were thinking of the history books. They couldn't allow it to be written that the deep state and its media/military-industrial-complex/spy agency machine was beaten by a bunch of autistic shut-ins posting cartoon frogs and talking about walnut sauce.

They'd rather start WW3 over lies than have that happen.
>>
>>139318900
Remember that faggotry a few days ago with pictures comparing Antifa to soldiers? Pretty much that
>>
>>139318900
No because the Internet is an actual threat to their conditioning. They will never admit it exists unless they can control how it is perceived. Imagine if they talked about 4chan and advertised the enemy to kids.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.