[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Infowars equivalent to DRUMPF TV

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: naked_trumpshill.jpg (193KB, 1327x1324px) Image search: [Google]
naked_trumpshill.jpg
193KB, 1327x1324px
Not a single word about the recent releases from Wikileaks, unlike Ron Paul
>>
>>139318759
infowars proving itself to be controlled opposition, i will say that. i didn't even hear about the latest wikileaks, but i noticed jones, for all of his proselytizing about internet censorship, isn't covering what happened to the daily stormer or stormfront, or richard spencer and all of the alt-right websites that have been taken down. in fact it's like a total media blackout on most of those stories and he's complicit in it.

i used to hold out like 10% hope that he was legit, but now i know the truth. he's been controlled opposition the whole time. honestly he probably is bill hicks because there's no way he is a 43 year old man, and some of the coincidences with taht whole theory are just too crazy to be disregarded.
>>
>>139319450
This is what concern shilling looks like

Fuck off Cenk
>>
File: IMG_3013.jpg (138KB, 816x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3013.jpg
138KB, 816x404px
they've been critical of trump many times. Jones is a real warrior
>>
>>139319450
Any company with any kind of profitable brand is not going to touch the daily stormer or Richard Spencer with a ten foot pole.

Now what's this about wikileaks? What's going on here?
>>
>>139319450
alex jones rants about hollywood being pedophiles yet he uses copyrighted music in his broadcast, and hasnt been DMCA sued. that right there is the tell.

trump is nothing more than a pressure relief valve. if he's not a globalist, why isnt hitlery in jail? (no bs excuses why he can't) oh and his daughter is a jew convert with jew kids.
>>
>>139318759
because alex is a jew and they are controlled opposition, this whole world we are in is rigged

during the nationalism uprising alex was pushing the buzzwords nazi racist kkk, they played several sections of cnn news just showing cnn clips.
it showed the true colors. now they only cover the flood witch is a smoke screen

they never say its the jews they never really criticize islam and push the moderate Islamic shit
>>
He's paid of by Israel to point the finger at anyone but them.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.