[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

((CALIFORNIA)) SOVEREIGN COUNTRY COUNTDOWN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: vol.png (62KB, 629x376px) Image search: [Google]
vol.png
62KB, 629x376px
>>The whole point and purpose of AntiFa protests in Berkeley are so George and Alex Soros can create a powder keg wherein another pointless death occurs. They'll then use this as basis to call for California to become its own sovereign country.

/pol/ is ((Cali)) doomed?

https://twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/status/901963663946473476
>>
>>139315420
>implying its not already a Soviet state
>>
File: 1415138765764.jpg (15KB, 365x367px) Image search: [Google]
1415138765764.jpg
15KB, 365x367px
>>139315420
Good riddance.
>Jefferson can stay with us though
>>
Wouldn't that pretty much guarantee a Republican presidency for the foreseeable future?

Not that California seceding will happen.
>>
File: calexit.png (130KB, 780x800px) Image search: [Google]
calexit.png
130KB, 780x800px
I'd support it. Hawaii too, sick of their bitchy district courts.
>>
if California succeeds then america will be roughly 75% white again, making the demographic situation more manageable. On one level a lot of nowhites have just been removed, but also the liberals who vote for that shit. Plus a lot of dumb liberals will leave the other states and move to California along with a lot of Mexicans, further improving the rest of the nation. And the liberals are happy too, you get your commie multi cultural heaven. Everyone one wins.

Honestly I'm with soros on this one, bout time the old kike did some good in the world.
>>
My dream is that California secedes from the Union, and all military units in the state occupy it and revoke its statehood and place it under martial law for a few years. In that time, the 2020 election comes around and the Dems lose half their voters.

t. Californian
>>
>>139315605
> the Bear will leave it's cave forever
>>
>>139316169
Not to mention the fact that while percentage wise there are not many republicans in California, the population as a whole is massive so a sizable white conservative group would migrate east.
>>
File: download.png (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 275x183px
>>139316287
BINGO

it begins
>>
File: 1490825040688.jpg (47KB, 487x487px) Image search: [Google]
1490825040688.jpg
47KB, 487x487px
>>139315864
>this will never actually happen
>>
but im from california and i don't want this
>>
>>139316362
Shit, also true.
>>
>>139316500
make like a Canadian and leaf
>>
>>139316480
>ywn join the US military force to take back Cali and reaffirm Manifest Destiny
>ywn mow down thousands of liberal cosmopolitans and beaners with a .50 cal
>ywn blast Hollywood and the bay area down with mortar strikes
>ywn clean up the mess and bring back Los Angeles to the clean 90% white city it was back in the 1940s and 50s
life fucking sucks
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 675x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 675x675px
>>139315420

The violence and alt-left are funded and organized, and the whole build up of a new civil war are the conclusion that (((they))) seek. But for what purpose? I haven't put my finger in it. It isn't just California, it's larger than that. It must be a something more. More than just limiting liberties. More than militarization of police. It's something huge that we don't quite see...yet. Stay frosty, anons. We got a fight on all fronts ahead.
>>
>>139317132

see

>>139316433
>>
>>139317132
Look up The Knights of the Golden Circle.
They funded the first civil war and aim to fund a second.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.