[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Pol has ruined me as a person

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 1492103390046.jpg (54KB, 530x348px) Image search: [Google]
1492103390046.jpg
54KB, 530x348px
Literally fucking shit guys
I was a racist and still am but the fuck pol. i see white hate in everything now. ive been hating women to the point i even look at my loving with with disgust
i see what is happening to my country. you fucking larp all day about nazi faggot shit and stopping them from taking the white race down
i see horrible shit about other races. even tho i dont rly fucking care about them, the webm shit thats posted, watching other races children beaten, killed, and abused still turns my stomach. its not fucking right
the jews omg the fucking jews you fucks larp about. i almost swallowed the holocaust pill but you know what, it fucking happened. incontrovertible proof it happened. you dont make up an event so fucking defining of the century. oh i cant stand the money grubbin slum lord and the fucking corps/media controlled by them but the holocaust happened
earth isnt flat so fuck off retards
i cant save the white race alone
you cant save the white fucking race
trump cant and wont
he wanted to be president so he can say he was fucking president on top of a multi billionaire real estate mogul
literal tons of research about the water, flouride whatnot is NOT buried and we arent lied to the extent you fuckheads claim we are
i hate blm and the leftie shits
i cant do this
>>
File: desire to know more.jpg (64KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
desire to know more.jpg
64KB, 500x400px
obvious spelling and grammar errors. dont fucking care so if dipshits read this then figure it out for yourself.
im a wagecuck. great im using your shit lingo. yes i work for an hourly wage. its good for the area i live in. 15.50 an hour. not shabby and its the low end of the scale. i love my job
i work full time, i work part time before work for the extra money for projects. i feel good as i complete each task i set for myself or something my loving wife needs or wants done if its reasonable
fucking trenched 100 ft, didnt like it (cost way to high for what i was doing) paid a dude 100 bucks to come move the item closer, filled in 60+ft. i did it cuz i knew id be happier about it. i am. not 100% cuz had i rly planned out the project, it would be in a much better spot as i type this shit to you asswipes. but ill live wit it. i can work around and still achieve the end result
>>
random images to upload haha

CONT
i fucking spend like 3-5 hours a day on this goddamn /pol between fucking off at work and at home. at home on the fucking comp while my kids play and act like the cute little diapered kids they r. im missing out. cuz im hear, swallowing multicolored fucking pills, spiraling into depression. cant even enjoy games anymore. just bought 8 games in a bundle for a steal. old childhood game.s not much pleasure. cant stop thinking about the shit i read on /pol. im done here
going to treat my wife better. be the better husband she wants and needs
going to spend more time with my kids
spend moe time outside on projects for my household
not going to work harder at work cuz its fucking easy
done with larping as a nazi right wing warrior shithead. i cant change the fucking current. you wont either. i work everyday. i have shit i have to do. unlike the neets here or the richies who have the money so they dont have to work. fuck off. both u r equally worthless. ruining hardowkring . you know fuck it you fucks dont deserve my despair. posting this and leaving shitchan, leaving you nazis and faggot blm faggot antifas faggot fags and the rest of you fucking braindead imbeciles to your childish shit
watched deathnote. loved it. know why? they took a 25+ hour series, compressed it to 1 hr 35 mins and honestly think they pulled it off well. so fuck off. still loved L' character,. dont care he was black. did it well and the end is a nice hanger for either an ending or a sequel. fuck off
>>
>>139314613
You ain't going nowhere.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.