[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Right side broadcasting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0945.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0945.png
1MB, 1334x750px
Just started watching right side broadcastings live streams a couple weeks ago, coverage of Houston flooding is amazing. My question is how are there biases? I'm assuming the right side name refers to a conservative outlook, the live stream stuff has seemed fairly nuetral so far. Quality source or should I keep searching for good info?
>>
>>139312704
I wonder because he's been lamenting the lack of police boats and how it's tragic that the government hasn't stepped in to provide rescue services which seems like a very big government outlook
>>
>>139312704
I like their coverage, but now that they're getting bigger, they're really cracking down on the speech in the chat -- mods are always injecting unsolicited platitudes and reminders about how the chat is to be respectful, clean, and racism-free, etc. Very annoying. Also, they parted ways with Nick Fuentes (show: America First), and I suspect it's because he attended the Unite the Right Rally. I usually don't watch rsbn anymore. Lookner's pretty great, though!
>>
>>139313567
Is lookner the guy doing the live stream? I like that he's just straight up observing showing streams and other info and doesn't seem to be putting a spin on anything or promote a particular viewpoint. I wish more news was objective reporting, we're smarter draw our own conclusions
>>
>>139314068
Yeah, Steve Lookner (@Lookner -- He reads tweets you send him) is the one in your pic. Funny thing about him surfing streams live on the air, as it were, is that I know of at least one re-streamer who got his channel shut down after rsbn complained to yt that he was stealing their content -- when of course Lookner does this all the time, etc. Naturally it's not Lookner's fault, but it still looks wrong to me. Another funny incident was when he was restreaming someone's periscope, regarding some protest over a Civil War statue, and the streamer immediately starts off with "Now I aints the nigger to fuck with, people..." Steve just shut it down and said something like, "Welp, that's live television, r-right?! H-heh heh." Was pretty funny.
>>
>>139312704
right side broadcasting is hot garbage
>>
1488 tier: Red Ice
Globalists are poisoning your toothpaste tier: AJ
NEET virgins fap goddess tier: Lauren
Oy vey Hitler holocausted muh tires amirite fellow goys tier: RBS
>>
>>139312704
They were pretty reliable throughout the election cycle. They beg for donations a lot though
>>
>>139312704
"how are their biases" wtf is wrong with this retard? don't you know how the world works by now?
"conservative bias" only means someone who tells the truth and doesn't hate white people. doesn't want communism. doesn't want to fuck you and your family over. it's not a bias at all. the only "bias" you've got to look out for is the "liberal bias"
god, you faggot "radical centrist". i hate to say it but i'm with antifa on this one too. i hope you guys end up on the chopping block too once shit goes down. you're really inhumanly ignorant and stupid.
>>
>>139317651
>>139312704
if you have a "conservative bias" it means you don't bite your tongue and tell lies for the sake of political correctness. that's basically ALL it means. god damn kill yourself nigger
>>
Ride Side Broadcasting are Cernovich and Milo shills.

go for Golden State Times: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWXPkK02j6MHW-4xCJzgMuw
>>
File: Adobe_20170827_230827.jpg (47KB, 805x453px) Image search: [Google]
Adobe_20170827_230827.jpg
47KB, 805x453px
>>139312704
>t. Shekelstein

B-but we need your donations!
>>
File: 1469255687621.jpg (229KB, 1160x629px) Image search: [Google]
1469255687621.jpg
229KB, 1160x629px
>>139312704

President Trump streams all his rallies on FB from RSBN

That is all you really need to know(except why she dances alone)
>>
>right side broadcasting
>huge jewish nose
riiiiight
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.