[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Newright is Controlled opposition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-08-25-17-23-28-1.png (469KB, 1080x567px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-25-17-23-28-1.png
469KB, 1080x567px
Pol needs to wake up and stop following the so called "newright" into the oncoming shitshow. How have you not realized the newright are actually leftwing controlled opposition? Notice how they keep going places to "rally" that they know its going to cause drama and riots? Notice how they go knowing and then play victim (leftist tactic). Notice how they way over exaggerate when someone does something like theyre dying?(fake hate crime tactic) Theyre damaging trump on purpose and doing this to hurt the maga/right wing movement. Cerno was even caught paying bitcoin for people to harrass right wingers at rallies the right organized to have fake attacks and drama. These people constantly shilling for bitcoin and opening gofundme accounts over everything. If youre going to call out bullshit of Antifa and liberals its high time we cleanse the bullshit of our own side. Also check into DCresisterBee twitter. Its gorilla. Notice how liberals/lefties signal eachother with bee emojis in the #resist group? Hes Controlled Opposition wake up Pol
>>
>>139310836
poorly formatted, anon
0/10 b8 m8
>in all fields
>>
>>139311081
Not bait. Saw things and you all have no idea the storm coming. Youre obviously too stuck in youre engineered war funded by the same people for both right and left to see whats happening.
>>
>>139310836
Newright...Is that another term for pantyfa?
>>
>>139311514
Newright is a leftist faction thats infilterated right and everyones becoming followers to their own destruction.
>>
>>139311514
Spencer is an FBI asset as well.
>>
I couldn't agree more.

Violence isn't the answer, it's exactly what they want. Look what happened after Charlottesville.

The truth is on our side, they are politically violent anarchists and communists. We need to expose them, not stoop to their level.
>>
>>139312859
Its a psyop. We dont need violence. People need to stop following these people. Theyrr trying to hijack pol and make an info dump site likely thatll be used to dox people. Dont pay attention and itll die out
>>
>>139313584
I couldn't agree more. The recent influx of them here are just trying to goad us into violence. Don't let them do this /pol/, don't give them what they want.
>>
>>139310836
>>139311507
>>139311657
>>139311943
>>139312859
>>139313584
This.
The heavy lifting is already done, and MAGA is imminent.
Stay indoors and play vidya before you get caught up in a brawl with (((e-celebs))) and embarrass yourself. If you feel like fighting, get some MMA training and do some prize fighting.
Thrashing around with sticks and plywood shields is queer.
>>
>>139314466
>>139314466
I agree with Bergsteinshekelstein. We should all stay inside and never do anything goyim. :)

Remember. if you vote, they win. If you protest, they win. Everything is controlled op goyim. Just give up. :)
>>
>>139314368
>if you kill your enemies, they win. :)
>>
>>139314466
A new pol account was started the other day (its one of them) and first off made it a point to greet cerno. Then posted a datadump link. I heard from someone the whole lot of them are making lists for leftists like antifa from their followers and helping dox. Play video games stay away from rallies and quit paying attention to the victim mentality
>>
>>139314760
I know you think that's a cute meme, but really think here.

I suppose you chalk Charlottesville up to a win?

It's fun to play tough guy on the internet, but if your really want to beat these guys, we have to be smart.
>>
File: 2017-08-26 00.12.49.jpg (1MB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-26 00.12.49.jpg
1MB, 1920x1920px
>>139314912
>>
File: 1503583137664.png (211KB, 1834x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1503583137664.png
211KB, 1834x1366px
>>139310836
Kill yourself, phagget shill. Go suck George Soros' butthole on reddit for shekels, not here. Pic related. Sage'd this slide thread.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.