[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hope our God Emperor leads us through this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: flooded-house-torn-down-3.jpg (37KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
flooded-house-torn-down-3.jpg
37KB, 400x300px
Im in Texas, my house is about 6 inches of water away from flooding, I will probably be waking up to at least a few inches of water in my house. No flood insurance. Any advice for a first time flood victim /pol/? Follow up, does making me hope the government will offer some form of assistance in this matter make me a nigger?
>>
>>139307714
Fuck Texas, I hope you all die
>>
Louisiana here
we got flooded last year in places its never flooded in recorded history before and it sucked. I personally got 2 1/2 feet.
FEMA came by did an inspection and gave us a decent chunk so I imagine same will happen for you guys. Especially if you lived in a no flood zone as I did. No you arent a nigger as long as you pay your taxes
>>
>>139307714
Sandbags
>>
>>139308157
This, getting a little help from uncle sam in a time like this is fine.
>>
File: 1491457345136.jpg (99KB, 798x499px) Image search: [Google]
1491457345136.jpg
99KB, 798x499px
>>139307714
>Any advice for a first time flood victim /pol/?
Stay calm and wait, there's nothing else to do, and volunteer yourself if you're in the mood
>>
You don't need private flood insurance. The government provides it.
>>
>>139307714

why are you posting on /pol/ when you could be filling sandbags?
>>
>>139308243
How can you think about breasts at a time like this?
>>
>>139307714
Why haven't you been building a wall with the earth?
You're fucked now, it's dark.
>>
>>139308012
Eat shit nigger. Texas will always be better than califaggia.
>>
Watch 'Waterworld' while you still have time then get into your attic taking an axe with you. Using your axe, cut three gills into both sides of your neck and sleep off the situation (don't worry about the bleeding, it's totally fine). In the morning you'll wake up as a water-breathing mutant hybrid and you'll thrive in the new Houston's economy.
>>
>>139308849
>>139308243
>>139308737
See these OP and get to fucking work retard
>>
>guys niggers mugged me and the first thing I did was post this thread.
>my girlfriend was raped last night and the first thing I did was post this thread.
>guys, my house is about to be ruined and instead of doing anything, I'm posting on a Taiwanese fishing forum.

Pointless to tell you, but this is another 1 post by this ID thread that is just some bored asshat.
>>
1. Who in TX didn't know a Hurricane was coming?

2. Who in TX didn't know a Hurricane brings lots of rain & wind?

4. Who in TX doesn't know about the history of floods in different areas?

5. Who in TX doesn't know to GTFO when a Hurricane is making impact?

God wants us all to be travelling believers. Going about our day helping new people. Never staying in one place for long. Our lives our short and not mean't for self-pleasure, self-enjoyment, selfish endeavors.

You're still alive. Change your direction in life before you're dead.
>>
>>139308157
But climate change is just a meme.
>>
>>139310635
Yeah, and climate change caused your erectile dysfunction too.
>>
>>139307714

Do whatever is in your rational self interest
>>
>>139308712

Sauce
>>
>>139307714
Maybe you shouldn't live somewhere that is getting hit with tornadoes, hurricanes, and Hispanics at the same time.
>>
>>139310784
That's funny. It was nice and hard last night when you cried for mommy as I shoved it in your ass.
>>
>>139307714
Clean up the water, let it drain, and when it does, fix it up and sell the house without telling the new owners it had a flood.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.