[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE 1984 NOW

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: 5778.png (66KB, 731x299px) Image search: [Google]
5778.png
66KB, 731x299px
How the fuck did you let this happen /pol/?

This literally violates the 4th amendment.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-26/congress-quietly-passed-bill-allowing-warrantless-searches-homes-only-1-opposed-it
>>
File: 9d0.jpg (34KB, 642x792px) Image search: [Google]
9d0.jpg
34KB, 642x792px
>>139307587
U got something to hide, anon?
>>
>>139307587
Congress can't pass laws that violate the Constitution. Anyone who gets convicted by means of an unlawful search and seizure can take the case all the way to Supreme Court, Supreme Court would rule law unconstitutional.
>>
>>139307587
LmaO they are allowed to enter private property for the maintenance of the rail system or some shit.

They did not authorize illegal home searches.

Don't be a dumbass.
>>
>>139307999
>>139308657
>The text gives the Commission the authority to enter property near the Metro Rail System “without limitation” and without a warrant, for the purpose of “making inspections, investigations, examinations, and testing.”

>The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
>>
File: 79aclearmessage.jpg (40KB, 490x485px) Image search: [Google]
79aclearmessage.jpg
40KB, 490x485px
>>
>>139307587

Don't worry, Trump's in charge! There's no way a democrat will ever gain power and use this against us!
>>
File: fWYNll.png (2MB, 1536x957px) Image search: [Google]
fWYNll.png
2MB, 1536x957px
>>139307587
>District of Columbia to enter into a compact relating to the establishment of the Washington Metrorail Safety Commission.
Is this related to the pizzagate tunnels in DC?
>>
>>139310637

my favorite "don't go past this point sign". this is in Eagle's Nest Sinkhole in florida.
>>
>>139309158
It's not a search and seizure jackass. It's not even a search. It's required maintainence for public rail systems. Probably largely city or state owned property. Also, what authorities? Any place that has mass transit has a transit authority. Those are not cops. Stop being a fucking alarmist. Save the wolf crying for real shit.
>>
>>139307587
oh sweetie, the constitution hasn't meant much in a very long time.
>>
>>139311931
So are you saying they could do this before? What was the point of passing the bill?
>>
>>139312309
It seems to me to largely be a clarification on the matter, so that railworkers can cross through surrounding privately owned land to get to the tracks without risk of trespassing. My guess is that the bill was put together because someone raised a fuss about rail maintenance guys on their land.
>>
>>139307587
Did Ghost finally come back?
>>
>>139312564
Don't be coming in here with facts.
>>
File: 1502852694493.jpg (86KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502852694493.jpg
86KB, 720x960px
This bill is bullshit, I'm a one of the people that this bill assists; an MPD officer.

It just means when there's the 9000th brush or debris fire or some nigger touches the third rail and ignites, we can enter houses to evacuate the doped up nogs inside.

Or if there's some kind of credible terrorist threat, we can intervene.

Really, this changes nothing. The real super spook bad guys have never needed a warrant to enter your house, not since the Cold War.
>>
File: 1422195505783.jpg (97KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1422195505783.jpg
97KB, 720x960px
>>139314556
>ya been drinking your milk anon?
>>
>>139311209
I dont wanna die, but I really wanna go in the cave now. Why do signs like this have an opposite effect on me
>>
>>139307587
>This literally violates the 4th amendment.

Yeah, it won't stand in court since it's unconstitutional.
>>
>>139314556
>im an MPD officer
WMATA fucking sucks and you guys let niggers run amok on the rials.
>>
>>139307999
>Congress can't pass laws that violate the Constitution.
>he doesn't know that warrantless no-knocks have been legal for years if the po-po *thinks* you might have marijuana in the house

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-supreme-court/09-1272.html
>>
>>139315159
Easements for Utilities don't violate the 4th you plebbit tripfag. No one is entering private homes. It's clarifying that the metro has access to enter into private property boundaries.

You all lie as much as Jews.
>>
>>139315211
Isn't that probable cause tho
>>
>>139315339
>It's clarifying that the metro has access to enter into private property boundaries.

They don't... because that's trespassing.
>>
>>139307587
>muh constitution
Jews have been interpreting it for almost a century now. It's gone bebe, let it go.
>>
>>139314889
because it's a false flag to prevent divers from stealing the water skeleton's hidden treasure.
>>
>>139315347
'Probable cause' they can whip out at literally any time
>>
>>139315347

You could say that I suppose. Just like the cop could say he smelled some weed.
>>
>>139307587

i read the controversial part, and it's clear that they have the ability to enter any "home" that IS THE PROPERTY OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

Obviously, Congress can pass laws regarding their own property. actually, the worst part about this is not the erroneous "violation" of the 4th amendment, its the blasé attitude towards the federal government owning property that isn't directly tied to the military.
>>
>>139315951
>http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-26/congress-quietly-passed-bill-allowing-warrantless-searches-homes-only-1-opposed-it

>“In performing its duties, the Commission, through its Board or designated employees or agents, may:Enter upon the WMATA Rail System and, upon reasonable notice and a finding by the chief executive officer that a need exists, upon any lands, waters, and premises adjacent to the WMATA Rail System, including, without limitation, property owned or occupied by the federal government, for the purpose of making inspections, investigations, examinations, and testing as the Commission may deem necessary to carry out the purposes of this MSC Compact, and such entry shall not be deemed a trespass."

>property owned or occupied by the federal government
>>
>>139316149

let me further spell this out for you, in case you missed it.

The Commission may enter upon any lands, waters or premises adjacent to the WMATA Rail System IF the CEO says a need exists, however, there is no limitation IF the property is owned or occupied by the Federal Government.

This means nothing when it comes to private property, except that they are allowed to give owners "reasonable notice" aka a letter that amounts to asking permission which can according to all Common Law, be denied by the property owner.
>>
>>139316454
So say the US government rents out a federal owned property, they can enter any time for any reason, unlike a landlord for a private property? Or does this not apply to such scenarios?
>>
>>139316639

Federal government should not own any land, whatsoever, except for instances involving the military. This is one of those highly debated topics that no one cares about b/c the Founder's didn't explicitly ban Federal Government from owning property outside the military, they just said they could only own property that was to be used by the military. Distinctions like these are the jew's wet dream.

to your question, it's very, very unlikely that the Federal Government actually owns condos or rents to people. they own all kinds of property through FBI, CIA, HUD, etc,etc. this isn't going to be an issue that would arise. and who the fuck is going to own property so close to a massive transit system where the company would have to come in? It's virtually a non-issue, Congress just made it so broad that they don't have to get permission from Congress again and waste their time. I understand the concerns about the language, but legislation cannot trump Common Law.
>>
File: 1503399834988.png (82KB, 553x609px) Image search: [Google]
1503399834988.png
82KB, 553x609px
Ghost is a kike and scam artist
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.