[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hate Speech is NOT Free Speech, nazi scum

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

>>
>>139306205
It is free speech and one day soon we will make all who deny it suffer.
>>
>posting on a video game forum
>>
>banned for "WE"
they discovered our memes
>>
>>139306205
>WE
WUZ
>>
File: memes.jpg (167KB, 712x1200px) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
167KB, 712x1200px
>>139306453
They write books about our memes.
>>
>>139306645
>WUZ
KANGZ
>>
>>139306205
WE
>>
>>139306205
>banned for saying "whatever"
Appeal it and get the mod demoted. I have had them removed from their positions for similar stuff.
>>
>>139306205
>2 posts by this id
>>
Y'know it's kinda cool to see all these flags from all the places and groups/organizations. It warms my heart that even though they may have opposing ideas, free speech is a universal to most of them.
>>
File: free (1).jpg (196KB, 921x828px) Image search: [Google]
free (1).jpg
196KB, 921x828px
>>
>>139306205
Yes it absolutely is you ignorant, subhuman fucking shitskin. Stop proving me correct; I don't want to be right about you "people," yet here you are demonstrating a criminal lack of education about the country you choose to live in.
It's going to get you executed (not even kidding.) Your ignorance and stupidity have you participating in a coup, as well as participating in a conspiracy to commit genocide.
That's the death penalty, nigger. That's how stupid you are.
>I thought I was protesting for good!
You stupid "people" are all the fucking same. You don't belong in Wester society, save behind the bars in our zoos.
Just because you can talk and type doesn't make you a human.
And you will be judged by billions of people all in agreement--you are not a human, you are a literal animal--and you will be executed. And as for your utter failure of a mother, she will receive a weekly reminder that her precious baby is dead, never to be seen again, and it's due entirely to her failures as a parent and as an animal (you've been proven to be an animal, so she's almost certainly an animal as well.)
This is 100% on you, Shitskin. I have no idea why you want to kill and torture people, but there it is nonetheless, the final nail in the coffin: you are objectively inferior to actual humans in every way.
You are an animal and will be put down like one. Thank you for coming here and demonstrating that what I fight for--smart white society--is the correct course of action. I appreciate it.
Enjoy being dead, you've earned it by behaving like an animal and proving me entirely correct.
>>
>>139307420
the proper case to cite is brandenburg v. ohio where the supreme court stated that advocating genociding the blacks is protected speech
>>
File: 1475044305503.png (287KB, 507x517px) Image search: [Google]
1475044305503.png
287KB, 507x517px
>>139306205
you deserved it for participating in the 'assassin's creed origins' forum on """steam"""
>>
>People keep using the "WE" in regards to this assssins creed despite the character not being afro american

regardless its Ubisoft so dont buy it
>>
>>139307562
>brandenburg v. ohio
TY
>>
>>139306205
>you're free to say whatever you want, as long as we approve of it
>>
File: ez2.png (57KB, 1499x631px) Image search: [Google]
ez2.png
57KB, 1499x631px
>>
>no online mp
>(((Ubishill)))
just pirate that shit
>>
why are conservashit "free speech" never any ideas or intelligence?
you pricks just want to say offensive things for the sake of being offensive, you arent expressing anything productive.
>>
>>139307546
>getting baited this hard
>>
>>139308187
inoffensive speech doesn't need protection because nobody gives a shit about it
>>
>>139307562
I've never met a libtard who understood what free speech is or why it matters. To you kike-servants, free speech is what gives you a right to say what you want to say, but if your opponents do the same, it is HATEā„¢.

Free speech never, not even from the first day, included incitement. Saying niggers should be wiped off the earth is not incitement, therefore it is free speech.

If it were not, your retarded donkey ass would be in prison right now for glibly celebrating the demise of the white race a thousand times a day every fucking day for the last thirty years.

So go ahead and imply that something evil was done in granting us the same freedom to once in a while criticize niggers.
>>
>>139308187
>I literally believe there are more than two genders and I'm here to criticize conservative for their "dumb ideas."
Kill yourself you fucking cretin. Do it now.
>>
File: 1495501696863.jpg (120KB, 634x815px) Image search: [Google]
1495501696863.jpg
120KB, 634x815px
>>139306205
That is the biggest cuck game:
>Templar knights evil
>Shitskins good
>Demonizing whites, and Christ

Nothing of value was lost
>>
>>139307546
Privately owned forum numbnuts
You're right but not in this context
>>
>>139306205
Steam isn't a venue of free speech. Ubisoft can choose to ignore free speech and be cucks banning people for inoffensive memes.
>>
>>139308943
go fuck yourself, I fully support defending your right to say "gas the kikes", don't lump my ass in with antifa
>>
>>139306850
I need that book
>>
>>139306205

That wasn't America. It was Steam.
>>
File: assgreed.png (333KB, 691x893px) Image search: [Google]
assgreed.png
333KB, 691x893px
>>139306205
>>
File: sage.png (274KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
sage.png
274KB, 1156x2031px
>>139306205
make sure to SAGE this shit if you're gonna comment, newfags
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.