[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

10 years old ISIS threaten Trump!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_2017-08-27-21-23-20_1.jpg (149KB, 1018x1162px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-27-21-23-20_1.jpg
149KB, 1018x1162px
Isis uses 10-year-old American boy to issue threat to Donald Trump: 'The battle will end in your lands'

Analysts warn group has been indoctrinating children 'on an industrial scale'

>Isishas used a 10-year-old American boy to issue a threat to Donald Trump as the group seeks to inspire terror attacks around the world.

>The boy, named in the propaganda video as Yusuf, appeared in footageIsisclaimed was filmed in its de-facto capital ofRaqqa, which is surrounded by advancing US-backed forces.

>“My message to Trump, the puppet of the Jews,” he said, staring into the camera.

>“Allah has promised this victory and he has promised you defeat.This battle is not going to end in Raqqa or Mosul, it is going to end in your lands.

>“By the law of Allah we will have victory, so get ready for the fighting has just begun.”

>Appearing to be reading from a script, Yusuf said he moved to the so-called Islamic State two years ago from the US with his mother, and claimed his father was an American soldier who had served in Iraq.

>He called his home country a state of “non-believers” and claimed Isis had “established the rule of Allah”.
>>
>The seven-minute-long propaganda video showed Yusuf reading the Quran, wandering through rubble, in a mosque and playing with his “best friend” Abdullah – said to be a Yazidi boy kidnapped byIsis during its genocide in Sinjar.

>They are among thousands of children trapped in Raqqa, according to Unicef figures, as the besieged city is bombed by the US-led coalition and advancing troops.

>Isis frequently publishes gory images claiming to show alleged massacres by coalition bombing, which Yusuf said happens “every night”.

>The footage, which could not be independently verified, showed militants preparing for the offensive by making tunnels, strapping on suicide vests and picking up guns amid the sound of gunfire and bombardment.

>It ended with Yusuf and seven-year-old Abdullah driving a hole in a wall before an older fighter apparently trained the American boy to use a sniper rifle.

>“Do you think that we’ll be finished?” Yusufsaid. “Never! We will remain until the day of judgement.”

>The group has featured the children of foreign fighters prominently in propaganda videos, using boys believed to be the sons of British Isis membersSally JonesandGrace “Khadija” Darein gory executions.

>Several British members are believed to have had children in Syria, including Abu Rumaysah – real name Siddhartha Dhar – whoposted a photo of his newborn son on Twitterand calledhim a “great addition to the Islamic State”.

>The latest threat comes as Isis turns its attention from building a “caliphate” in waning territories in Syria and Iraq to inspiring global insurgency and terror.
>>
>>139306097
FUCK ISIS!!!!
>>
File: IMG_0400.jpg (87KB, 479x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0400.jpg
87KB, 479x479px
>>139306097
I've been waiting all my life for this moment
>>
>islamic state claiming someone else is the puppet of the jews

these dumbshit arabs are run by the Mossad, they know that, right?
quarantine every jew and every arab to the middle east and preferably seal them and their jewgod in it with carpet nukes.
>>
>>139306097
Hmm let's take a wild guess if the false flag army ISIS will attack pedestrians or politicians that set policy...
>>
What happened to his face? Poor little guy :(
>>
>>139306097
I say we send an elite team of 12 year old school bullies over there to beat him up, take his money, and then call him a fag on his facebook page.
>>
>>139306097
Send Barron to meet this kid in hand to hand combat.
>>
>>139306097
>“My message to Trump, the puppet of the Jews,”
is he, dare I say, /ourboy/?
>>
>>139309352
stfu deformed potato nigger. the only reason anyone knows about you is because of leprechauns and rainbows you inbred.
>>
File: 1503455944857.png (312KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1503455944857.png
312KB, 900x900px
>>139306097
Sad. That kids going to get utterly and absolutely destroyed so hard. Oh well.

MAGA
>MAGA
MAGA
>MAGA
MAGA
>MAGA
>>
File: penc.png (136KB, 269x278px) Image search: [Google]
penc.png
136KB, 269x278px
>>139306097
>Yusuf
>American
>>
>>139306097
Barrack Obama's true sons.
>>
That faggot 1v1 Barron
We'll see how tough ISIS is when they lose to the American Prince
>>
File: 1503870756943.png (395KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
1503870756943.png
395KB, 1100x900px
>>139310828
Holy fuck that'd be glorious. My MAGA-level is already tuned the fuck up after mayweather. Let's do this.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.