[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>“Part and parcel of living in a great global city is you’ve

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0355.jpg (30KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0355.jpg
30KB, 470x313px
>“Part and parcel of living in a great global city is you’ve got to be prepared for these things, you’ve got to be vigilant, you’ve got to support the police doing an incredibly hard job. We must never accept terrorists being successful, we must never accept that terrorists can destroy our life or destroy the way we lead our lives.”

There is literally nothing wrong with any of this. Why do you keep misquoting him, /pol/?
>>
Because it's not part and parcel of living in a great global city. Before the floodgates opened in 1945 and every subsequent year of post-WW2 Britain, the only terrorist attack in London ever was by a British national who was lashing out at parliamentary oppression and it became a national fucking holiday. Normalizing dumb-fuck Arab truck and bomb attacks in Britain by saying it's part and parcel is far beyond the scope of anything we've ever had in this country. Sage.
>>
>>139304150
London can fuck off. It's a disgusting shithole.
>>
*drives a van into you*
>>
>>139304150
>Haha I know you've upset over getting run over and stabbed and blown up, but you're just gonna have to deal with it :)
>>
>>139304150
He's literally got ties to terrorist organizations and he's telling people that terrorist attacks are normal in a global city when they truly aren't.
>>
>>139304150
That shitstain looks several generations of inbred and he should fuck right off back to "asia"
>>
File: IMG_0344.png (99KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0344.png
99KB, 612x491px
>>139304150
>part and parcel
What kind of paki English is this
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.