[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leftists, you can't escape this truth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: wutpepe.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
wutpepe.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
You claim to be against the man. To be against the establishment. To be against those corrupted rich people that rule over you.

Yet you take your orders from main stream media. The man. The corrupted rich persons' media.

Your media, your shows, your cartoons are all funded by corrupted rich persons.

Youtube, facebook, google, twitter, etc. are all funded by the corrupt. They censor the right. You cheer. You cheer for the man. You cheer for the establishment. You cheer for those who rule over you.

You are fools.
>>
>implying leftists understand logic

They just do whatever feels good to them at the time, OP. You are causing unnecessary wear to your keyboard.
>>
You fail to understand that leftism isn't a monolithic institution lead by american liberals.
>>
>>139302814
so edgey there m8.
we all, and I mean ALL, including you, all are manipulated by the rich.
it's a tale as old as time BUT try not to think of your opposition as the left. They don't have much political affiliation, they just don't like your attitudes. Your faux socio-political intellectualism. They don't like your whining, don't like your beliefs.
Every child goes through a rebellious stage when growing up and you guys just didn't grow out of it.
And your leaders are the same but guess what? they're getting rich off you.
Just pack up your toys and go and be a productive member of society.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.