[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Google shutting down ALL my services because of Youtube comments

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 55

File: (((our community))).png (41KB, 1133x249px) Image search: [Google]
(((our community))).png
41KB, 1133x249px
This means they going to get to my other Google+ accounts as well. I have so many business accounts attached to these.

What makes it even more suspicious is that after I saw SPLC was joining forces with Youtube to censor, and all the ghost-banning, I decided I would just go delete ALL my comments, and there is a trick you use to HIDE your account, then come back 2 hours+ later and UNHIDE it. Same as done in this video -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdkRLaf_pWM

It worked on all my accounts but this one. When I came back to UNHIDE my account, I discover I have been suspended. So this means they holding everything for 60 days, instead of letting me delete them all my comments Permanently NOW. They they might even be getting SPLC to try get FBI to come and beat me up for them. You know, them 48% billiondollar jews, none dare name the jews. What the fuck is happening to this country.

I have always made anti-jew comments but this time made quite a few on Charlottesville videos in the vane of:

"Why are we talking about White Supremacy? 48% of billionaires in the US are jewish, shouldn't we be talking about Jewish Supremacy?"

I want to move off of all Google products in my life, and probably Paypal and everything owned by Jews, including off of Microsoft.
What should I move over to?
>>
>>139302425
In b4 install gentoo
>>
File: Untitled.png (722KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
722KB, 1024x768px
>>139302425
Its hard to avoid kike owned and operated products and services, as they control so much.
>>
>>139302425
Sound to me like you would benefit from some sleep.
>>
I've probably got 1000s of anti-black comments on my youtube shitposting account. All are based on facts and figures, with the goal of mining leftist salt.
Going against mexicans/illegal immigration was fun during 2016 but I've stopped since then waiting for the wall to start.
Account is atleast 3 years old. About a year ago it was common for my comments to disappear but that was at the start of all that Youtube Hero bs and to my knowledge nothing has been deleted for months now.

I guess you just aren't allowed to name the Jew. They want us to fight each other and profit in the middle.
>>
>>139302425
Who cares about jewgle+ access? This is like crying about myspace. Nobody care about it.
>>
>>139304226

I have never cared about that shit and most people I know doon't either... anytime I see soemone with a Google+ site linked to their name its invariably EMPTY.

the last time I even logged in to jewtube with my google account was to upload a video of my new carpet to show a friend.." see my new carpet goy? isn't it great?"

So I had a CD playing on my stereo . A CD I bought and paid for and it was just caught over the mic while recording my room not added to the video track and their AI ID'ed the song and they wanted me to go through the copyright bullshit or the'd be taking ad money for the recording label. I deleted my vid and haven't been back..

THE LAST TIME i GA
>>
>>139302425
There's essentially no alternative at present. Of you live in mainland China you'll have to use Baidu services instead, which wouldn't care about virtue signalling, but would get you literally v& for anti-Party speech. And they're all in Chinese.

I get the feeling this will spur a movement to decentralise a lot more commonly used web services so they can't be (((taken down))). Pressure makes diamonds my dude
>>
>>139302425
>using gmail for business emails
You were asking for it.
>>
Serves you right. This is what happens when the entire infrastructure of internet relies on private businesses who can do whatever they want as long as it doesn't effect their bottom line too much.
>>
>>139302425

Everyone in this thread should probably backup their account with goolag takeout.
>>
>>139302425
You know full well what's happening to your country and there's fuck all you can do about it.
>>
>>139302425
Lel. I have 2 separate Google account. One I've had since 2006 with an anonymous name, for general use and letting my true feelings about the world be known "fuck kikes and niggers". The other has my real name and I very rarely use it, only for important emails and never for jewtube. You dun goofed op. You gotta stay ahead of the game
>>
File: b (299).jpg (114KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
b (299).jpg
114KB, 1000x750px
>>139302425
Mixed your business and neo-nazi accounts together.
>>
>>139305941
You understand that Google is more than capable to make the connection between the two and use it against you if it ever so pleases?
>>
>>139306377
Of course, I'm not an idiot. I'm certain that I'm ok countless watchlists already and I'm beyond caring about that. My point is that there's a huge difference between posting offensive shit under a pseudonym and doing it in your real name. If you do it in your real name then Google are practically obliged to do something about it.
>>
>>139305642
[email protected]

Bezt format
>>
>>139306695
On*

Phoneposting at 5am
>>
>>139302425
This is lazy bait.
>>
File: IMG_1388.jpg (19KB, 300x241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1388.jpg
19KB, 300x241px
>>139303657
Shill.
>>
I asked pewdiepie to to choke hold me and it was deleted :(
>>
OP! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! those communist boot licker blood suckers violated your first amendment rights very very very very harshly and insanely! WOW! Fuck the FBI and fuck You tube! What these dumb fucking assholes did was very very very very very wrong and unfair! Sue! sue! sue! sue! sue! You will win! You are not the first person You Tube and the FBI has done this to. And the way You tube and the FBI do this violates all known laws and is treason and unfair it's treason this is an attack on America! WOW! I am fucking shocked! Worthless You Tube! Worthless FBI! WOW! Now wonder Trump fired that worthless bass ass wards ass hat (((Jews))) Cultist Comey Clown! WOW! Shut down the FBI and shut down You Tube! WOW! This is worse than CNN BLACKMAIL and James Demaro! WOW!
>>
>>139306723
gmail doens't allow (.) and their email system (UI and all) is garbage.
>>
>>139307008
Is this a new rule? I have dots on all my gmail emails.
>>
My rabbi used to say :
good goyim are doxxed goyim.
>>
I make antijew comments all the time, are they really banning for that now?
>>
>>139307369
my rabbi said that only the goyim that will get most radicalized gets banned, this is to fuel their anger and maximize the odds for dissidence in their corresponding nations.

Don't worry, once we have collected enough information of the nazis here, you will soon be banned here as well. Shalom He He.
>>
File: 1493478281463.png (46KB, 345x347px) Image search: [Google]
1493478281463.png
46KB, 345x347px
>>139302425
>none dare name the jews.
>>
>>139302425

>jewgle

Its time to find a new home.
>>
>>139302425
>be a racist retard on the internet
>finally get your shit pushed in for it
>cry

Awesome.
>>
>>139302425
>getting tracked based on Youtube comments.

Now this could be a cause for concern, how many other ways could they track you?
Even as you post here, the CAPTCHA is logging your data.
>>
Why are you posting your hate videos on YouTube, anon?
>>
>>139308829
Captcha doesn't send your message to google
>>
File: movie7-37end001_0001.jpg (35KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
movie7-37end001_0001.jpg
35KB, 576x432px
OP! You are probably under government surveillance right now and it is a violation of you forth amendment rights big time big time violation of your rights oh my god fully automatics should be marching on You Tube and the FBI and The White House right now and killing these treasonous S.O.B's! Oh yeah! We over throwing the government now! Oh yeah! The FBI and You Tube has raped the constitution! The bill of rights! our constitutional republic! they love raping the first and forth amendment! This is bigger than Gamer Gate! James Demaro! CNN BLACKMAIL! This is the start of a new American Revolution against our government! Ransack the whole fucking government! You Tube fuck you forever! FBI fuck you forever! This is more evil than anything Konami could ever do! Evil! Burn YouTube and the FBI to the ground! Burn those mother fuckers! Here is 2 middle fingers to the FBI and You Tube!
>>
>>139307008
Wrong retard.
>>139307008
This retard is wrong. Firstname.surname is considered the Same as firstnamesurname in google. You can add a plus to it as well I.e [email protected] I do that for sites that require registration that I don't give a shit about and filter it
>>
>>139302425
Private companies services are NOT your hate speech platform. Bye bye nazi :)
>>
File: bond.jpg (72KB, 526x394px) Image search: [Google]
bond.jpg
72KB, 526x394px
>>139302425
>I have so many business accounts

no you dont
>>
>>139302425
Shit dude i can relate.

JewTube already suspended two of my google accounts for making comments on Youtube channels. My white advocacy comments would receive hundreds of likes.

Now the only account I have left is my personal account. Do you think they may come for it next?
>>
>>139302425
Kikes gonna kike. If you don't align with their views (e.g. those gay ass Pride month) you will be silenced. I won't stop trolling leftist.
>>
>>139309708
Akshuallly... you have no privacy protections when using any Jewgle system. They can read your email at any time, for any reason. (And they do.) It's all part of the ToU. The Jew owns you when you use a service owned by the Jew.

Just the same way that UPS and FedEx can open your packages for any reason (and do) without a warrant. It's part of their carrier terms that you agree to when using their service. The USPS, on the other hand? As a Government service they are bound hard by the 4th Amendment. They need a warrant to do fucking anything. This is also why the jew has been fighting so hard to destroy the USPS; it's much easier to screen for contraband when you're forced to use WalmartMail.

Unless you host your own mail server anyone you third-party with has full access to your data, usually spelled out very plainly in page 246 of the EULA. Whether they mine it or not depends on how jew-y they are.
>>
>>139302425
Google is functionally a public utility.
>>
>>139309628
Sure about that? It wouldnt be too difficult to do, can't imagine Google haven't at least thought about it
>>
File: 10784-25778-1.jpg (128KB, 700x683px) Image search: [Google]
10784-25778-1.jpg
128KB, 700x683px
You can drag this all the way to the supreame court and get You Tube and the FBI reamed, this shit would cause the founding fathers to have a fucking aneurysm. I think i'm having an aneurysm now. Fuck (((You Tube))) and fuck the (((FBI))).
>>
>>139302425

>Google Pus
No great loss.
>>
File: 1498794255819.jpg (109KB, 1024x866px) Image search: [Google]
1498794255819.jpg
109KB, 1024x866px
>>139302425

Saw the writing on the wall and purged my comments shortly after the Saturday roadkill.
>>
File: robofrown.gif (822KB, 600x366px) Image search: [Google]
robofrown.gif
822KB, 600x366px
>>139302425
You're using Google+?
You're commenting on Youtube?
You're using Gmail for anything other than spam collection?

Why?
>>
>>139304900
Yeh that is total invasion of privacy. Its background music LITERALLY, in the world around you not an audio track. Their algorithms you can tell are written by arrogant supremacist bolshevik jews. Under Bolshevik Russia it became to carry the DEATH PENALTY if you were found guilty of having exposed someone as being JEWISH. This is BEFORE Hitler and Holohoax self-censor snuff-terror
>>
>>139305760
They want /our guys/ all to leave so they have full control over their dummies. Same dummies they will program to come and lynch us in the streets. Nazi haircut! Lynch him! Fire him! Can't lease this house! Nazi!
>>
>>139305310
this. urbit and more coming. the internet will be peer to peer once available tech comes in and the giants btfo themselves with shitty service.
>>
File: 1491mw.jpg (15KB, 480x425px) Image search: [Google]
1491mw.jpg
15KB, 480x425px
>>139302425
>uses Google, Microsoft cloud and Facebook for business
>>
>>139307008
No, my Gmail has a dot and has for more than a decade now
>>
>>139306047
Yeh because I am not a neo-nazi. I don't see anything wrong with my opinions, I can back them all up with facts and evidence of jewish conspiracy to destroy America and create Greater Israel. Actively destroying America, they did 9/11. 100% Mossad operation. Saudi Arabia had nothing to do with it. That Mohammed Atta was Mossad recruit.
I have three university degrees in science and engineering and business systems. If David Duke isn't afraid to stand up for himself then why should be?
But I know what you mean. They are murderers.
>>
>>139312596

you do not want to go down that road, anon.
>>
>>139303657
I'm so sleepy
>>
Didn't they take away the feature that allowed you to see comment responses and whatnot?
>>
>>139306998
oldfag
>>
>>139307008
Gmail allows dots, it just ignores them in routing.
>>
>>139307369
Yes. This is why I am telling you. I have had the account for 10 years and posted non-stop anti-jew on youtube. But maybe it was the "48% of billionaires in US are jews, why are we talking about white supremacy in America? Shouldn't we be talking about Jewish Supremacy" RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THEIR CHARLOTSVILLE BLACK/WHITE LARPING.
>>
>>139310267
Yeh I got one worth a billion dollars.
If I was a jew i would already have been given $250 million in funding and slapped on the front of ENGAGET as next billionaire tech revolutionary.
But I am not a jew. So instead they going to try think of way to swamp me out. But I got all my goy-traps covered. I'm out-kiking them. Out-kiked the USPTO.
They don't like a fair fight. That is why the Zohar teaches its dumbass jews, "Kill the best of the goy"
>>
>>139315863
We're being left with no choice. These are essential utilities for modern life. If they're going to abuse their power this way, I think it's time to break up their monopoly.
>>
>>139315091
i agree. Its got to go P2P. So I am going to drop off to dark web and work next 5 years on that.
A P2P Youtube with active in-play time-stamp comments (like subtitle comments added by users), and so many more better frameworks than waiting for these monopoly fucks to 'invent' something and leak it to us. The fight is the internet now. This is the war. I dont even know why anyone turns up to street-protests except for larpas and spectators/journalists.
>>
>>139316311
Yes in 2012 they resructured the comment section to be full-retard dysfunctional I guessed at the time because we were having so much success with it Red Pilling everyone and it was harder for them to ghost-ban. Imagine trying to ghost-ban when you can just click SEE ALL COMMENTS then CRTL-F to find yours rather than clicking down through a layers of hidden nests where you'd be lucky to find it even if it was there, in fact it is there but so well buried in their bizarre NEW SYSTEM that was dysfunctional entirely therefore had only that alteria agenda.
We kicked Youtubes ass black and blue until 2012, there were some other wins over the years but those first 6 years were the best, like back in the days of Google Video just before they bought Youtube we had the Top 10 MOST SEEN videos on their server all 9/11 Truth documentaries for almost a whole year. Then they went and brought out ZEIGEIST as the PINK PILL KIKE VERSION which was more of a "This is why we did it". "Christ is fake anyways". "Zeigeist is the coolest film every, you PINK PILLED NOW to LOVE JEWS and help the Jew World Order" and then they kept Zeitgeist at the top, removed VIEW COUNTS because we kept busting them fudging them - (Removed VIEW COUNTS unannounced)
But we kicked their asses to hard this is why today they are in total panic fucking nuke war stage of resistance.
>>
>Is this a new rule? I have dots on all my gmail emails.

You can add (.) to any gmail address and it's the same address. For example [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected] all would go to the same gmail account. You can also set up filters based on (.).
>>
File: 1411711848510.jpg (219KB, 1300x1132px) Image search: [Google]
1411711848510.jpg
219KB, 1300x1132px
This is why we've been telling you normie retards to disassociate your shitposting from your ACTUAL IDENTITY.

I have no sympathy for you, OP, you're a fucking retard for linking your entire life to a company who has been suspect for years. You didn't do your due diligence.

Your best bet is a class action lawsuit for discrimination.
>>
>>139315471
>I don't see anything wrong with my opinions, I can back them all up with facts and evidence of jewish conspiracy to destroy America and create Greater Israel.

You haven't been paying attention then. Every single bureaucracy across the full spectrum of the United States is infected with leftist ideology. Facts and evidence don't matter to them, they have swollen amygdalas, so their emotions override logic and reasoning. They're also outrage addicts, they're literally addicted to getting mad at other people over differences of opinion, there's facts and evidence to back that up too but good luck dropping that little turd of a fact in a casual conversation.

Perception is more important than reality, it's always been this way, it will continue to be this way.
>>
>not having a vpn
>not having two separate google accounts, one normie one, one shitposting one.
It's like you asked for it.
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-08-28 02.54.03.png (45KB, 863x489px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-08-28 02.54.03.png
45KB, 863x489px
You won't believe this!!!!!!

The power of Kek! Check the time-stamps!!!!
>>
>>139315471
David Duke is a CIA nigger, just like Richard Spencer. You aren't. You flew too close to the sun.

>>139316524
Yeah dude the difference is that now the ADL officially has the banhammer, so all it takes is you getting flagged by JIDF and you're toast. Unless you're a big guy, you need to maintain opsec so that you don't get waxed, especially if you're in business for yourself and are at the mercy of the banks.
>>
>>139320116
Just threaten them with KEK
>>
File: 1362688802275.gif (32KB, 650x422px) Image search: [Google]
1362688802275.gif
32KB, 650x422px
>>139321225
can you show us the appeal you sent?

>that thank you
>>
>>139302425
>getting SPLC to try get FBI to come and beat me up
I wish I had some meth
>>
>>139302425
HAHAHA that's what you get for having assets tied up with Google. The foreshadowing of their ghetto'ization of all political dissent was obvious. Why hadn't you migrated your business to an alternative service dumbass.
>>
Ive been shit posting on jew purposely hoping they ban my account so I can sue them. Ive payed money for google services on the account. Got to out jew the jews. 4d chess.
>>
How is Zoho mail?
>>
Fuck me, I use JEWmail, I don't have a Jewgle account for shitpost, but what it worries me is fucking CAPTCHA.
Captcha is owned by Jewgle and so every post you make here probably goes to Google.
>>
ive posted the most vile shit on youtube for years and have never had a problem, what the hell did you do to get a ban?
>>
>>139317679
bitchute?
BASED Anon I wish you well
The real war is the internet. My liberal mates don't care
>>
>>139322476
They don't ban gmail accounts, they still want your emails on their servers even if you're a bad boy.
>>
Why do Jews hate freedom of speech so much?
>>
File: holy_fucking_shit.jpg (67KB, 600x548px) Image search: [Google]
holy_fucking_shit.jpg
67KB, 600x548px
I'd be so fucked if my gmail was revoked and started bouncing mail. I hope this thread is a ruse because I've gone ham on my youtube account.
>>
>>139302425
>>139302425
Note you have no way of checking your comment history
>>
File: IMG_0269.jpg (49KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0269.jpg
49KB, 680x510px
>commenting on youtube videos
>>
>>139322631
they're scared shitless because they're a teeny tiny minority, can't fight for shit, and have gotten their shit pushed in hundreds of times
>>
>>139302425
Did you get any hint they were coming after you I have a bunch of accounts I use and I don't censor myself in the comments should I delete them so that my account wont get locked up?
>>
>>139322985
>Don't trying to push the overton window far right
fucking kike
>>
>>139322985
it's like a hobby, make a massive shit post and then revel in the many +(You)'s, and then follow up with a low quality second shit post.
>>
File: 1501109744291.jpg (104KB, 872x685px) Image search: [Google]
1501109744291.jpg
104KB, 872x685px
>>139302425
Of course, I wondered when Skynet would pull this crap.
>>
>>139302425
lol alt-right BTFO
>>
>>139323219
You know what I like to do I like to post the white genocide copy pasta get a bunch of you's then delete the leftists and cucks comments then it's like 20 people all agreeing with me.
>>
>>139312596
It's functionally a monopoly and needs to be destroyed.
>>
>>139323077
umm no sweetie they control all the most powerful institutions in the world. The Israeli army is the most feared in the world, Mossad is the most revered of shit-fucker-uppers, and the CIA, FBI, NSA, American Military, and all tech companies are controlled by them.

If there is ever an anti-semitic insurrection you retards will get pwned into the dirt like the retards you are. Maybe if you would spend your days and nights working, and not shitposting on /pol/, you'd be as successful as them.
>>
>>139323393
It needs to be broken up and made a public utility.
>>
>>139323393
how are they "functionally" a monopoly? There are many competitors. You're just buttmad because they do it better than everyone else.
>>
>>139323475
Same way standard oil was a monopoly.
>>
File: Reishit.jpg (181KB, 959x658px) Image search: [Google]
Reishit.jpg
181KB, 959x658px
>>139323410
>>
>>139302425
concern trolling.
>>
>>139302425
If I lived in California I would just serial kill google employees.
>>
>>139302425
Linux and FOSS
Bitchute for video
proton mail for mail
stuff like that
If you are not tech savy then the linux part might be a bit of a hassle getting used to
>>
>>139305757
I don't have any jewgle accounts. I did have a youtube account I had deleted before google bought them.
>>
>>139323475
Same way any other monopolies have been monopolies in American history.
>>
>>139323575
not an argument

>>139323783
>>139323516
the difference is that those companies had monopolies on natural resources. Google does not. All google has is a bunch of hardware and useful software.

You could build the same thing if you had enough time and intelligence.
>>
>>139312596
i agree and they need to be regulated as such
>>
>>139302425
It really has become evident that Google is rapidly becoming a utility and not a service.
>>
>48% of billionaires in the US are jewish, shouldn't we be talking about Jewish Supremacy?"

Yeah the difference is hating someone because they're a billionaire vs hating someone for their race.
>>
Time to go off the radar and wait out the finale. Free speech is dead, and the boomers are going to go along with it because they no longer have any skin in the game as much as they'd like to claim.
>>
>>139324512
I guarantee you that 95% of those Jewish billionaires obtained their wealth through dirty, illegal, and deceitful ways.
>>
We can't keep segregating ourselves into right wing ghettos. At some point we have to fight this legally.

Regulate the tech oligarchy. Break up the trusts. No handful of companies should be able to control 80% of the information people digest daily, with absolutely no accountability. They're utilities at this point.
>>
>>139324704
just like every billionaire ever

>b-b-ubt whitte people dindu nothing we are honorabru aryan businessmen who can do no wrong
>>
>>139302425
>attaching your business accounts to your nazi larping account

Nice.
>>
>>139323219
This is the formula I use as well. I start off with a well elaborated post with clear points and then follow up with calling them a nigger or something.
>>
>>139324843
I mean harmful jewish ways, not cheating your business partner and stuff like that. I mean stuff like setting up fake charities for Haitians and taking all the money.
>>
>>139324043
Why should that matter it's a monopoly do you get that in your fucking head?
>>
>>139303657
Sleep sleeeep
>>
YouTube actually bans people?
Man you must be saying some heinous shit.
I've never had any issues ever.
>>
>>139325076
because it's not a fucking monopoly you fartsniffer. I just explained to you why it's not.
>>
>>139324808
>At some point we have to fight this legally.
it will probably be kike lawyers suing godaddy and other registrars and saying "look they took down nazi websites, so they have to take down these music sharing, nude celeb, etc ones too" that does the damage

cuckservatives are loser cowards who don't want to rock the boat. they want to cower and fear and submit to the left. you see it everywhere even on /pol/

>you said mean things! you used naughty words and symbols and that's why the liberals banned you! you should just submit and never offend them in the first place
retard trash who don't understand they will invent excuses to destroy whites
>>
>>139324043
Google has a monopoly on access to information.
>>
>>139325458
It is though cock gobbler that is why Bannon wants it to become a public utility because it takes power away from them.
>>
>>139302425
>my services
you own nothing, goy
>>
>>139325561
umm no sweetie they only index the internet as well as record data on people who use their services. If you don't like it, install PrivacyBadger or something nobody gives a fuck about Google having their info.

People could just start sharing their browser history with each other and nobody would stop them. They choose to only share it with google, in exchange for their services.

It's fucking voluntary. Not a monopoly. Sniff elsewhere
>>
>>139325657
Bannon is a fucking retard who should be ignored at all costs.
>>
>>139325692
When you want to watch a video you go to YouTube.
When you want to search academic papers you go to google scholar.
Their monopoly on search is so great that the act of searching the net for something is named after them.
They have a monopoly.
You are an idiot.
>>
>>139325712
You're a fucking retard that should go back to fucking /leftypol/
>>
>>139302425
nigger, did you post a video of a video explaining how to delete comments?
>>
>>139325823
I'm not a leftist. You just hate Google because it's run by Jews. If Richard Spencer was at the helm you'd think it was the greatest company of all time. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

>>139325809
maybe people should write better search algorithms. Petition the NSA to release everyone's search history. Then when the data is public, open source search could be the most powerful.

but you won't do that because the implications of destroying the monopoly on search means destroying the monopoly on data, which means anyone can access it, which means everyone knows what we jerk off to and what kind of secret lumps we have and who we hate and aspire to be, and that's really scary.

you stupid dingleberry suck my dingus I'll poop in your mouth if you shit another fart at me I swear to god you'll be so jermmmmmanked that if you ever try to straw again It'll be through a straw, you hear me.
>>
google is a monopoly or a utility

one or the other

but it's gonna be at least one
>>
>>139325977
You can do what google does without people's search histories.
>*incoherent rage*
Ok...?
>>
>>139325977
>I'm not a leftist.
are you sure?
>>
>>139325977
>I'm not a leftist. You just hate Google because it's run by Jews.
If you're not alarmed by that or their actions, you haven't been paying attention or you're one of them yourself.
>>
>>139303657
I suddenly feel sleepy!
>>
>>139326066
no, you really can't. That's why their search is so good. Because they know what people are looking for.
>>
what happened to your le freedom of speech?
>>
>>139325977
>Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
>Sweetie
>you stupid dingleberry...
>Tumblr shit
>But at the same time going full jewish conspiracy
Where the fuck did you originate to talk like this?
>>
>>139326208
People have got it in their dumb liberal infected mind that free speech only extends to if the govt if prosecuting you even if thats not the case for our actual first amendment rights.
>>
>>139325977
this is why libertardians aren't white.
>>
>>139302425
Some European with an android phone can/should easily challenge this based on consumer rights grounds.
>>
>>139326350
>>139326771
what's the matter, can't handle le truth?
>>
>>139327063
there's no feasible way for any startup to compete with Google because it's had such a huge head start. it'll only become less feasible as time goes on.

you're engaging in unrealistic fantasy for the sake of "muh principles". basically, you're a cuck.
>>
>>139302425
>This means they going to get to my other Google+ accounts as well. I have so many business accounts attached to these.
>not investing in an e-mail domain
Broke nigga.
>>
>>139327063
No I'm just wondering where you got this retarded mix of Tumblr and /pol/ vocabulary from.
I think you must just be pretending to be retarded
>>
>>139324512
but he was comparing it to people talking about whites so that makes no sense
>>
>>139302425
>What should I move over to?
the moon, I guess

>>139326632
well there's the legal right to free speech and then there's the principle of the right to free speech, which aren't always the same thing.

But come on, everyone knows you guys only whine about free speech when it suits you, and in general are just fine taking such rights away from your enemies. Thus your whining is falling on deaf ears.
>>
>>139327644
>you guys do it
yeah 4chan and our billion dollar corporations are taking away free speech rights and...

nah wait you're just completely full of shit
>>
>>139327644
>and in general are just fine taking such rights away from your enemies
i dont think thats true. commies can talk all day its when they start burning things that people get upset
>>
>>139327720
>>139327737
>lol I don't know who posted all that shit I swear
can you at least try to pretend you're not pussies? I mean, everyone know where you people stand, so stand there. Stop being two-faced cunts.
>>
>>139319983
>swollen amygdalas
>>
>>139302425
Thanks for the video. Just purged mine, fucking kikes won't be able to see my comments now.
>>
>>139327889
can you even link to a post here of someone saying they want to take away leftist rights to free speech?
>>
>>139326134
i was alarmed years ago, and was called crazy for being suspicious that the leading datamining and AI creators, bought the leading robotics company Boston Dynamics.

You faggots were warned but no one listened, enjoy humanities descent into willing slavery.

“But chastity means passion, chastity means neurasthenia. And passion and neurasthenia mean instability. And instability means the end of civilization. You can’t have a lasting civilization without plenty of pleasant vices.”
>>
File: Classy-gamer-and-fedora.jpg (45KB, 500x641px) Image search: [Google]
Classy-gamer-and-fedora.jpg
45KB, 500x641px
>>139328025
Don't cut yourself with that edge faggot.
>>
>>139302425
>What should I move over to?

Get a VPN for your shitposting.

And better, get a VPN precisely for serious business stuff, create a Google/Hotmail/Yahoo/LinkedIn/whatever account with it and use the cheapest prepaid SIM to verify account (make sure you keep that phone number forever so it's not reused). Then get a dedicated server to use as a proxy, that syncs all your emails, contacts and shit through that VPN, and then runs its own exchange server to which your phone can sync, so there's no direct connection between your account and your devices.

Then just don't mix things up: if that VPN is for serious shit, don't shitpost on it, if that account is for business, don't blame the jews on Youtube with it. Keep things entirely separated, and you should be fine.
>>
>>139308424
>what is freeze peach
B-but your words hurt m-muh feelings
-you
>>
>>139302425
>Google shutting down ALL my services because of Youtube comments
surprised they havent gotten me yet
>>
File: 1489556243569.jpg (109KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1489556243569.jpg
109KB, 900x900px
>>139327998
holy shit you're right, I guess I was just misconstruing all the posts about lynching niggers, gassing jews and giving commies helicopter rides, all that shit has nothing to do with free speech

congrats, you really made me think.
>>
>>139321925
I forgot to screenshot the appeal, but it took me little longer to craft because had a 2000 chracter limit I think it was so pretty much exactly:

"Since I saw you joining forces with SPLC/Antifa, I was deleting all anti-jew comments of 10 years from my account. Then you banned me for deleting all my comments?
You comments sections sucks now ever since 2012 you used to have SEE ALL COMMENTS and a normal heirachal system of comment-replies and you ruined all that for some bizarre dysfunctional censorship enhancement system. You are ghost-banning all the comments anyways, I'm sick of it. You are acting like Bolsheviks"

Then about an hour later I got on /pol/ and posted above.
>>
>>139328278
i mean i guess technically if you kill someone they cant talk anymore but thats kind of missing the point desu
>>
>>139303714
I think the policing on YouTube has only been gaining traction recently. There's no guarantee you won't get banned for comments from a year or more ago afaik
>>
>>139302425
wow I was actually worried for awhile there that my youtube comments would bite me in the ass

they may still but at least they're wiped now

thanks m8
>>
>>139321925
Yeh and it be about 20-50 posts per day for 10 years, all of jew-hate, all of JEWS DID 911.
So about 3000 x50. Yeh it would be well over 500,000 comments about the jews doing 911.
>>
>>139328519
also, start using qwant, browsers outside of chrome / FF like vivaldi or brave, use other video hosting sites
>>
File: 1490974776414.gif (43KB, 227x227px) Image search: [Google]
1490974776414.gif
43KB, 227x227px
>>139302425
>use private business for tons of important stuff
>can't manage to obey their terms and services
>now mad about it
>>
Instead of Youtube, use BitChute. It's peer to peer, massive upgrade over Youtube.
Started by /ourguys/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ENyZ6YpBMEw/
>>
>>139321925
So I was probably the no.1 JEWS DID 911 shitposter on Youtube. And then I went and deleted them all, cause I retire now I see ANTIFA are going to start assassinating people and all this shit, and I am in America, not hiding in Brazil anymore (Brazil is good hiding place to shitpost I think they block US from IP tracking, still very suspect of US because of the past Operation Condor)
And also I know we fucked them anyway. They still look like they in power, but in 10 years just us shitposters have exposed it that the jews did 911, to the whole world, everyone who matters knows about it.

That's why then they stopped me deleting them like that, remember I was deleting them because I sense something is coming bad, I freaked out and jumped on /pol/ to tell everyone.
>>
>>139328612
THIS!
>>
>>139305310
For videos there's DTube and bitchute right now, though I've tried uploading a video to bitchute and it hasn't 'stuck'. They say it won't for a while. (Though why they let you upload it if it's not going to stick I don't know.) Anyway, both of the above are at least partly distributed. DTube, possibly more so.

How these platforms are going to deal with copyright and kiddie porn I don't know.
>>
>>139328982
BitChute is still in beta. It only started earlier this year

It's great honestly, massive upgrade over Youtube. The videos are anarchic and random, just like they were in Youtube's early days. It looks like they're working on a way to allow users to monetize their videos as well
>>
>>139322503
I was posting for last three days, cause I realised it was a King Hit, all AI-dodging variants of

"Why are we talking about White Supremacy everyone? 48% of billionaires in America are jewish. So shouldn't we be talking about Jewish Supremacy?"

And I knew it was a king hit on their whole Charlottesshill operation.

I think I realised, "You are in America, and yeh 48% of billionaires are jewish, including the owners of Google. And you trying to turn the current virtual civil war direct hit onto the jews? They going to wax you man. They own all the airports. You not going to get out of here alive."
>>
>>139317679
See whether DTube or bitchute is open-source - they're almost there. Funny, they've been under development for a while - Google's been doing shenanigans that long.
>>
>>139327905
> t. another Anonymous Conservative reader
>>
>>139302425

I have at least over 10,000 shitposts demanding the rape of women, the murder of all jews, the enslavement of blacks and the genocide of every kind of homosexual. I think I also called for mark fuckerbegs and the google CEOs assinations too.

Will I be banned?
>>
>>139322974
Yes I noticed that about 4-6 months ago BUT then I noticed just when I was going to go delete all my comments that they have added that feature back, now you can check your comments history. Weird huh? This is why I am so sick of them, they have been going backwards since 2012 because ALL their energy is underwritten by CENSORSHIP TOOLS.
>>
>>139328094
it isnt edge, its the truth - no one wants the world to be this way. Stop being a worthless skeptic that never acts and try doing something for once.
>>
>>139322985
Because youtube comments is where we could find the highest concentration of normies to red-pill, hold their hand through the videos, wake them up and teach them what a kike looks like.
>>
>>139328759
> massive upgrade
I think the quality is poorer, actually, to save bandwidth. See whether you agree.

I'm not sure either bitchute or DTube can survive long-term, because the P2P part in neither can take the growth. (imo). We'll see.
>>
File: 1502696174484.png (234KB, 620x640px) Image search: [Google]
1502696174484.png
234KB, 620x640px
>not using cock.li for business and academic emails.
You asked for this.
>>
>>139323160
i can't say man. I might be a little more parnoid than normal because 1. I am in America and 2. The shit is hitting the fan right now like I have never seen before 3. We are talking about a peoples who have foreign policies like THE SAMSON OPTION. They are suicidal psychopaths. They won't surrender.
>>
>>139323160
What I mean is they are cornered, and they know it. So its getting fucking dangerous.
>>
>>139329400
> advocating specific assassinations
Depending on how you worded them, you /could/ be up for jail. Not likely, but don't mess with that stuff.
>>
>>139302425
paypal is elon musk, a white south african
>>
>>139302425
use protonmail
>>
>>139323372
My fav of all time is Holocaust Denial. Because its truly bullshit and they really are wrong about their Hollywood story.
And The Moon Landings, because they really did only stay in LEO, and some Americans on there, no matter how smart they are, they just can't see the cable-wires and stage lights.
I love the "6 million dollar moon buggy" kkkkkkk
>>
>>139329664
Cockli is amazing.
If they had a patreon I would donate the minimum amount.
>>
>>139323410
You right. work on Saturdays?
"Is it good for Israel?"
>>
>>139323475
They print money to poach the best techies in the world.
You sound like a fucking kike. Fuck I hate kikes because you LIE for a living. John 8:44
Why didn't you all fuck off to Israel? Wasn't that the deal?
>>
Free market will fix!
>>
>>139323629
They'd just move to israel. Oh, they already did.

Only thiing that will stop them now is a 1000Mt explosion on top of Jerusalem with a 100 mile radius. I often wonder if God has sent a meteorite to do it for us.
>>
troll gets b&d the thread
>>
>>139323783
Not like kike monopolies.

Keep shilling JIDF.
>>
>using any google related service, ever

that's where you started doing wrong kiddo
>>
>>139324482
Exactly. It should become public property, and open-source.
they are kiking the net. Anywhere the goy go the kikes are there in 2%, they always keep at 2% otherwise they fight with each other over who gets to share the goy.
>>
>>139324512
No the difference is Guiliani used the RICO act to clean out all the mafia the jewish mafia were in competition with. And so now there is only the jewish mafia in control.
>>
>>139321225
> Monte SuaKombi
>>
>>139302425
Wait.
Did you use BUSINESS account for shitposting?
>>
>>139325458
It is a monopoly. All tech entrepeneurs I know their business model is "To be bought out by Google for 10 million"
>>
>>139302425
Enjoy your AIDS.
>>
>>139302425
you violated terms of service. you now pay the price. do you really think there is free speech on the internet? no schlomo, every site has it's terms and regulations regarding what you can and cannot say. even 4chan. know your place.
>>
>>139305941
>>139306377
Yeah, this is my concern as well. Google, Facebook, Amazon - they all know a shitload of stuff about you and me, merrily tracking us across the web. So far, different accounts mostly protect us from Antifa or other leftist "activists", but how long before these companies take it a step further and proactively identify posters of """hate speech""" to the authorities? The next step then being those corporations working together to identify you - Twitter flags a "hate tweet", sees you used a Gmail account to sign up, forwards to Google who know you bought some stuff on Amazon (not even necessarily with that Gmail address), and Amazon then gets your real name and address.
Laugh about it now, but that's what happens in a "progressive" society, (((they))) are pressing forward with such changes, as stopping or going back is not tolerated.
>>
>>139325561
There is your jew monopoly. Or Mossad by 2001 was spying on every phone call in America. Carl Cameron did FOX story on it.
America has a criminal jewish mafia enslaving the people to its will, and their will is not beneolant, their Torah teaches them that every Jew will be a King and every Gentile their slave.
Like how all the Saudi Royals are JEWS. See the way they are all Kings, all the 100s of Princes all billionaires. The rest of the Kingdom all slaves to them.
That is over a muslim people. Gentiles the same.
In America its over a Christian people, Gentiles the same.
>>
>>139325921
That was the video I used to know how to do it.
But it worked on all my other Google+ accounts, just not the one that got banned.
So that nobody would claim I did something wrong.
>>
>>139331877
Do you ever feel like you're being followed?
Like people can hear your thoughts?
>>
>>139325977
>. If Richard Spencer was at the helm you'd think it was the greatest company of all time.

It would be better than it is now, because right now its giving all the intel to the Mossad who on 9/11 made it real clear they the enemy inside the gates of America. The jews are sucking off of America as the parasites they are and have been known to be throughout all history, why do you think they been expelled from over 200 nations? Because they do great things like Google for example? Its because of USURY. They always conspire to make non-jews their slaves. Its the entire religion of Judaism. Just go read the old testiment - those slaves, that is YOU GOY BOY. The old testament is the TORAH. They stuck it in front of the "new" testament to confuse you.
>>
File: Stratforleaks1.png (61KB, 569x666px) Image search: [Google]
Stratforleaks1.png
61KB, 569x666px
>>139328787
>jews did 911
You're speaking my language.
>>
>>139303657
I feel like getting a fresh start in the morning.
>>
>>139317373
There are countless alternatives. Nobody forces you to use their services. Stop doing it and install adnauseam to fuck over their ads.
>>
>>139328121
what a fucking pain in the ass
>>
so spamming taylor swifts new video with jewpills will get me in trouble now...? ;c *cries a little*
>>
>>139326195
Thats the ONLY good thing Google did, their FOUNDATIONAL PATENT, a little fucking patent on search ranking. You ever read it? The patent? THAT IS WHAT THEY USED TO JUSTIFY HOLDING A FUCKING MONOPOLY ON SEARCH ENGINES FOR 20 YEARS.
Who let them have the monopoly? ALL THEIR FUCKING JEW CUNT LAWYER FRIENDS AT THE USPTO AND FEDERAL COURTS.

Its a fucking mafia. How do you think they maintain the bullshit holohoax and 9/11 for so long and get away with it? They are a fucking MAFIA.
>>
>>139333134
>what a fucking pain in the ass

seriously. Imagine setting all that autistic shit up, and then one day you're a bit tired and you login on the wrong one.
>>
>>139333232
>Who let them have the monopoly?

Patents are a good idea when someone is actually inovative. Before google, there were about 8 or more competing search engines, and several seemed ok. You had to work a bit to find something, and sometimes it was a pain.

Then google came up with some new ideas, and in no time at all there were not 8 or more search engines, there was google. That sort of inovation deserves a patent, unlike amazon's "one click" bullshit.

Of course, power corrupts, and now google is occasionally a bit evil. But look at something like google earth and google maps which they created out of nothing and let you use for free. Google might suck, but they are light years away from true suckage, like say Microsoft.
>>
TRUMP IS HIDING IN A NUCLEAR BUNKER BENEATH #MARALAGO
by - partisan Girl

https://www.bitchute.com/video/C2hWRSLc_go/

I love that website
>>
>Respect & Decency

>Showing respect and decency towards fellow members of the community and others is required.

>Bullying will not be tolerated.
>Threatening, inciting, promoting or glorifying violence will not be tolerated.
>Content containing or promoting pornography will not be tolerated.

https://www.bitchute.com/policy/guidelines/

How long till /pol/tards get banned from Bitchute?
>>
File: 1503534202726s.jpg (3KB, 106x125px) Image search: [Google]
1503534202726s.jpg
3KB, 106x125px
Im going to let you goys in on a little secret. There is resistance to this marxist horror show but they are working underground. Remember Mencius Moldbugg? One of the thinker on the dark enlightenment? Know Peter Thiel?Thiel is funding Moldbug and other goy's reserach into developing an entire new internet, one independent of the jew corporations that have a monopoly on this current one through google facebook youtube and the like. They realised long ago that the battle for western civ was lost long ago and that nothing but exit is the only viable strategy. They call this plan "Exit" and they are working overtime to develop a society independent of our current one. They are working on both financial and technological shadows to our current financial and technological reality. If you guys really want to help learn useful skills, tech related ideally.
>>
File: m_JWqS.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
m_JWqS.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>139303714
>waiting for the wall to start.
My sides.
>>
>>139303657

How can i sleep when I'm treading water in my own fucking house my arms tired from holding my phone up because it's the only thing I have at this point and it will run out battery soon or maybe this is the end. I'm gonna drown in my own goddamn house because those fucking army niggers can't build a goddamn levy if millions of lives depended on it. Oh wait t
>>
>If you use a VPN, you should be aware that Firefox and Chrome browsers for Windows use a technology that puts your privacy at risk. This security hole may cause the real IP address leak, even when using a VPN. The detailed information about this security hole can be found in Github website here.
>Here is what Github has to say about this security hole:
>“Firefox and Chrome have implemented WebRTC that allow requests to STUN servers be made that will return the local and public IP addresses for the user. These request results are available to javascript, so you can now obtain a users local and public IP addresses in javascript. This demo is an example implementation of that. Additionally, these STUN requests are made outside of the normal XMLHttpRequest procedure, so they are not visible in the developer console or able to be blocked by plugins such as AdBlockPlus or Ghostery. This makes these types of requests available for online tracking if an advertiser sets up a STUN server with a wildcard domain.”
>In short, the IP check method that is used by Firefox and Chrome browsers allows websites to reveal the real, ISP-issued IP address. It is claimed that websites can determine the actual IP address by running a WebRTC JavaScript code within the web browser without the visitor knowing about it. >However, this security hole has only been detected in Windows Firefox and Chrome browsers and no IP leaks were discovered for Android, Linux and Mac OS versions.

Bitchute needs webRTC to be enabled which will chase away privacy and anonymity adepts away
>>
File: Donald lame Duck 02.jpg (98KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
Donald lame Duck 02.jpg
98KB, 500x501px
>>139306998
>>
>>139307663

It's funny becaause he probably isn't larping
>>
>>139334687

I suppose at some point each person will have to code their own browser and make their own chipset for their pc, router, and modem to avoid all the backdoors.

Or just give up and accept 1984.
>>
>>139312321

Fuck off lolberg do you realize what this board is? Declare jewgle and faceberg public utilities just for the lulz as payback for this shit. It would be bigger than break
Up of standard oil. Bigger than the holocaust. They are their tools of world domination. Regulate it as a public utility in the hands of an inefficient and idiotic and stagnant bureaucracy. Jew the jew
>>
>>139314421

Some of us don't give a fuck. Don't be a pussy our numbers are many and their numbers are jew
>>
File: Tol.jpg (23KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
Tol.jpg
23KB, 564x564px
>>139328159
>>
>>139315863

Yeah dude they are fucking outrage addicts. Can you point me to that study. You're right. It makes them feel good like they're hashtagcorporationsignresisting . It's like a contest who is the most outraged at "wrong" side of history winning and completely ignore facts like the communist terror organization that has been welcomed by the media into our streets. After Trump said the media doesn't like America (no shit) in his phoenix speech dummy don was like ayo hol up I got dis I got dis dick in my ass yo check my smug face I'm gonna smug as fuck and throw some wows and reallys and some more smug faces. The 9 of y'all got my back when the one Trump supporters starts talking rite?
>>
>>139302425
Bump
>>
File: 1503626238656.jpg (45KB, 507x508px) Image search: [Google]
1503626238656.jpg
45KB, 507x508px
>>139335500
Ok I'm intolerant of those intolerant of intolerance
>>
File: Strapon.jpg (59KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Strapon.jpg
59KB, 640x360px
>>139314980
Yumy. Tears of a "tough" nazi.
>>
>>139322631

Because it allows me to say that the 6 million number existed far before the holocaust did. It's 6 million because of the 6. Star of David is 666. The Talmud is the word of the devil and reading some of it is what made me become a literal Christian. Free speech makes it so I can say THE STAR OF DAVID IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST AND WHEN THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN CRIES "ALAS THE JEWISH MESSIAH IS HERE" THAT MAN IS THE FUCKING ANTICHRIST DO NOT FALL FOR IT.
>>
they can shoah you for redpilled comments? oh god, this is actually kinda scary, I gotta go delete all my c--

>this does not affect your gmail account, only google+ accounts

oh, nevermind, it's fucking nothing
>>
>>139302425
file an anti-trust lawsuit, dummy
>>
File: lolsbamas.jpg (130KB, 940x543px) Image search: [Google]
lolsbamas.jpg
130KB, 940x543px
>>139315471
>I can back them all up with facts and evidence
>create Greater Israel
>they did 9/11
>100% Mossad operation
How's that mental illness working for you?
>>
File: Cletus.jpg (52KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
Cletus.jpg
52KB, 460x460px
>>139318200
Hurrr durr muh Bilderburger.
>>
>>139302425
Google is in your phones goyim.
You cant do anything in life without them knowing.
>>
>>139302425
TRUSTING SOMEONE ELSE WITH YOUR BUSINESS... NOT USING AN OPEAN SOURCE FREE ALTERNATIVE OR MAKING YOUR OWN MAIL

TRUSTS A MARXIST COMPANY ..
>>
>>139318200
>clicking down through a layers of hidden nests

this is one of those rare times when 4chan's paranoid conspiracy theory might make sense. At that time I wondered why they took a functional system and pretty much ruined it.
>>
File: IMG_0757.jpg (1000KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0757.jpg
1000KB, 1536x2048px
>>139302425
This type of thing is why I never began to use these services. Letting all your stuff evolve around these type of services was your first mistake. You are an idiot. Go to amaOn get a helium tank and gas yourself.
>>
>>139302425
>business accounts
>attached to gmail and youtube
I've had a dozen or so google accounts shoah'd in the last 2 weeks and I don't give a fuck, because for serious contacts I'm a fucking idiot and use gmail
>>
>>139321225
>Replying to a no monitored robot email.
Being this tard.
>>
>china being the globalists and the jews' love child
>USA being destabilized from within
hmmmm
Well. I guess like the brits the americans too will learn that siding with evil ultimately comes at a price.
>>
File: DuarteJ detenido.jpg (43KB, 768x437px) Image search: [Google]
DuarteJ detenido.jpg
43KB, 768x437px
>>139318200
Implying Christ is real.
>>
>>139337580
OP seems a little, ehh, "unhinged." Look at all his other posts here, he calls himself the former "foremost jews did 9/11 shitposter" and expressed fear over antifa assassinating people over youtube comments.
>>
File: Trump Kushner 666 Fifth Avenue.jpg (54KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Kushner 666 Fifth Avenue.jpg
54KB, 500x667px
>>139336502
Redpillingyouforfree.
>>
We need to shut down all the competition. How else is the chosen people going to dominate the media?

This is our only tool now, and we need to put the gentile competition in place, you know we have too.

Best goyim, doxxed goyim.
>>
>>139335500
Does that mean they don't tolerate themselves?
>>
File: Trump Illuminati Vow of Silence.jpg (246KB, 1400x934px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Illuminati Vow of Silence.jpg
246KB, 1400x934px
>>139336502
Red-pilling-you-for-free.
>>
>>139327644

Shut up faggot I know you are fucking German kill Yourself kraut.
>>
>>139337663
Talking shit about China in a chinese imageboard.
>>
>>139302425
the only way you will be free of the jew is if you install TempleOS and use it daily.

good luck anon and thanks for the shitpost
>>
File: 40449.png (236KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
40449.png
236KB, 1080x1920px
>Google
>>
>>139328121

>2017 the year the internet becomes serious business

Yawn. Just fucking end it all. Nuke us nk so we can nuke the gook and accidentally nuke China and Russia and just start one big old fucking nuke test and end it all. Better future than the one we are currently heading towards
>>
>>139302425
See ya anon.
God speed
>>
>>139302425
Silencing your opinions confirm that they are fucking JEWS.
So, use fake accounts to shitpost on jew platforms, dumbass!
>>
>>139328278

You're an idiot. Your logic lines are crossed or some shit. Sorry if this is news to you. Just relax, lay down try not to hurt that fragile brain of yours and take off the donkey shit you shouldn't display the fact that you are a goddamn retard. No one likes the retard screaming and shit they like the quiet downy.
>>
>>139323077
No knowing all you/your-gov guns/missiles are made &/or sell by jews.
>>
>>139328759
>https://www.bitchute.com/video/ENyZ6YpBMEw/great!
>>
>>139323410
This.
>>
>>139328982
The jews will upload kiddie porn to shut them down. This is the kind of mafia tactics of the jew monopoly controlling America.
>>
File: Confederate-Furry.jpg (44KB, 480x470px) Image search: [Google]
Confederate-Furry.jpg
44KB, 480x470px
Just a reminder: whenever you post something highly POITICALLY INCORRECT on Jewtube, be mentally prepared to get taken down. Therefore, don't use your permanent accounts. Get yourself a VPN/paid proxy and create a SPECIAL account for shitposting.

Unfortunately, things like in OP's post are to be expected, knowing the nature of Google. Just be prepped and take care.

When they knock you down, you're gonna get back on your feet!
>>
>>139302425
(copied from >>>/g/)

In light of Google's recent stance towards free speech, I will show you how to abandon Google and embrace freedom. Here I will post software alternatives to remove Google from your life entirely. Remember, Google's sole revenue is from ads and removing yourself from their adstream both by blocking their ads and by not allowing them to track your activity to sell to advertisers hurts them!

>Google Search
If you cannot find what you are looking for, don't use Google as a failsafe! Instead use Startpage that automatically proxies your searches and uses Google. Here are some more:
qwant
startpage
searx
yandex (putin botnet)

>Email
ProtonMail
Posteo
Tutanota
your own

>Google Drive
Use mega.nz, or better yet, run your own cloud server using OwnCloud.

>Google Docs/Pres/Etc
Use libreoffice.

>Google Maps
Use OpenStreetMap

>YouTube
Go to your subscriptions on your profile and download the RSS copy of them, then migrate all that to an RSS reader to keep track of your subscriptions and use either hooktube or newpipe on Android to watch videos from your subscriptions. After this, delete your YouTube account.

>Browser:
https://kek.gg/i/3g2z6d.png (superior list)
https://kek.gg/i/67YQQx.jpg (for furfags)
https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Web_browsers

>Blocking Google Analytics and other Google assets
Use uBlock for this or Ad Nauseam if you want to strike back at Google by wasting ad revenue with false clicks. Then use uMatrix and decentraleyes to avoid Google CDN.

Most importantly - delete your Google account. If you use an Android phone do not sign into it with a Google account and either disable all G-Apps, or root and remove them entirely. For a Play Store alternative, use F-Droid which provides free and open source applications.
>>
File: 3b51.jpg (167KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
3b51.jpg
167KB, 1000x750px
>>139324704
Just like your GodEmperor.
>>
>>139340615
Here is more:

Collaborative documents
>quip
>turtl
>ether pad (eg: notes.typo3.org or etherpad.net)
>microsoft office online (lol)

Image Upload/Edit
>kek.gg

Video sharing
>hooktube
>bitchute.com
>vid.me
>dtube.video

Social
>gnu social (for freedom loving patriots)
>mastodon (for proprietary loving gook pedos and sjws)
>gab.ai
>minds
>diaspora

Image Upload/Edit
>kek.gg

Google CDN avoidance
>Decentraleyes

Ad and script blocking
>uBlock Origin

Share links without gibbing clicks
>archive.is

Android
>droid-break.info

How to hosts file (lol, just block google bro):
>https://archive.is/gBJ8i

Reading:
>https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Anonymizing_yourself#Fingerprinting
>https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Firefox#Notable_add-ons
>https://panopticlick.eff.org
>>
File: 1503879312984.png (711KB, 1600x3759px) Image search: [Google]
1503879312984.png
711KB, 1600x3759px
>>139340615
>>139340745
>>
>>139331877
>Like how all the Saudi Royals
>>
>>139325657
Bannon is a loser.
See >>139336040
>>
>>139302425
use yandex
>>
>>139339230
Being this trigered.
>>
>>139329400
>>139329400
>>139329400
Man, you do that shit from Australia? I threatened to blow up Melbourne Uni if they didn't play my Jews Did 9/11 video in the cinema on 9/11. Got the ASIS on my door next morning. I guess if you emailed a transvestite half-bumble-bee STUDENT union leader directly its a bit different to shitposting it on jewtube. They had scheduled Pirates of the Caribbean instead. I wanted them to play "WHO KILLED JOHN O'NEILL". This was back in 2006. Then ASIS teamed up with some jew shrinks and tried to get me committed. I out-kiked them all and fled to Brazil.

Did you know the first jews to land in north america, right in New Amsterdam (New York) were expelled from Pernembuco, Brazil by the Portuguese after they defeated the dutch colony that was there. So the put the jews on a boat and told them to fuck off. These slimy jews hopped up each colony to New York, getting expelled by each one after the other. New York was a dutch colony at the time, the governor general of New Amsterdam (NY) at the time, Peter Styvessant wrote to the Dutch Admirality back in Holland to request he can ALSO boot these slimy kikes out and he was denied permission.
That fucker Peter Syvassant, those fucking Dutch, thus that is where came your New York Mafia jews.
>>
>>139302425

>Can't post hate speech on private companies systems due to tos
>Posts hate speech, gets banned

Really squeaks my wheels
>>
>>139305941
Gotta use different devices and proxies/vpns as they track by IP addy/device.
>>
>>139315279
this. I can't believe ppl are this stupid
>>
>>139329598
Popcorn Time seemed to handle with P2P well. UNless the Russians were funding it just to get revenge on Hollywood.
And youtube didn't have HD for ages.
>>
>>139302425

Saved and bumped

We need people to share their storys of first amendment supression.
>>
File: download (13).jpg (7KB, 207x243px) Image search: [Google]
download (13).jpg
7KB, 207x243px
>>139328541
> well over 500,000 comments

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>139315471
>Saudi Arabia had nothing to do with it.
Ah, that's why you won't ever have to worry.

You suck Muslim dick instead. Antisemi is okay so long as you're on your knees to one of them.
>>
>>139329813
That's good news. Elon Musk is WHITE SOUTH AFRICAN. NOT A JEW.
>>
>>139317373
Videos: Bitchute
Social media :gab
Email: ffs,tonnes of free services out there.
Cloud: get your own server instead
>>
>>139330912
Yes. I wanted to be an outright Anti-Semite like Henry Ford and put a copy of his book THE INTERNATIONAL JEW in the glove-box compartment of every Kombi I sold in America.
>>
>>139302425
Got all my Google accounts ready to be deleted by me. Now it's time to try to get some bans from them.
Fuck Google. Fuck Alphabet.
>>
>>139307008
That would be factually incorrect. I have a dot in my jewgle address.
>>
>>139331699
Then you got JUBER will give ANTIFA drivers your calls and they pick you up on a "share-ride with ANTIFA"

Like I said, they losing bad, and they are murderers and they gonna start "Killing the best of the goy"
>>
>>139343086
thats pretty hilarious
>>
>>139342079
False white supremacy = love speech
Real Jewish supremacy = hate speech

How?
>>
>>139331699
We know what Jews do with ABSOLUTE POWER. We seen all their mass murders in history. And ABSOLUTE is what the unconscious cuck Americans are handing over to them on a platter. Germany has built 15 nuclear stealth subs for Israel. What the fuck? Israel has the SAMSON OPTION and so Germany supplies them with the tools to execute it?
>>
>>139302688
we must try though, this means Kraft products, Harley Davidson, Starbucks, Snapple, Ben and Jerry's, Toys R us, Goldman Sachs, to name a few.
>>
>>139323410
Not to worry. In one generation their dominance will be gone. Their kids have grown lazy and complacent.

ctrl+f The Strange Collapse of Jewish Academic Achievement

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-myth-of-american-meritocracy/
>>
>>139330360
Their diversity policy is sowing the seeds to their own demise.
>>
>>139335500
why I post vs Islam wherever I see it.
>>
>>139302425
As you said, it's bastard when they kill all your Google services/apps. It made me realise just how exposed I am - I am not getting out all those Google services one by one. Can't afford to get the risk of being cut off. See what happened to this Statistician who wasn't being political at all... he was just publishing educational content. No reason from Google/JewTube of course.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-22/google-folds-restores-accounts-statistics-professor
>>
>>139315471
>Yeh because I am not a neo-nazi.
you are now
>>
>>139335027
Remember they took out Hitler with a brainwashed goy army to fight his own red-pilled goy army.
What is Facebook for? For maintaining their goy army.

I gave up on FB years ago after about the 10th account was banned for Holocaust Denial. In the beginning it was almost instant. then they loosened up a bit, but still....they loosened up because they had worked out interesting demographic ghost-banning AI they wanted us to lurk moar to see how their new toys played out.
>>
ok vjgv
>>
>>139323637
>linux part might be a bit of a hassle getting used to
those days are long fucking gone, and the old meme of "you have to set up such and such and compile this and that" is bullshit. It really comes down to just re-learning a new OS. For fucks sake there's even a half decent office suite.

The only thing - and I mean ONLY thing - that will trip you up is newer hardware, especially Broadcom based shit. If it's been manufactured in the last 2 years then you could have driver problems. Once hardware hits around 3 years of age, they've had time to either reverse-engineer or design their own drivers.
>>
>>139324808
>They're utilities at this point.
I've argued that for over a decade. Most people are too fucking comfy to realize what it would mean, so they continue to lube up and get it in the ass. Eventually they will figure it out, but the public is slow to realize things.
>>
File: 145763124-e1396376984576.jpg (138KB, 1198x516px) Image search: [Google]
145763124-e1396376984576.jpg
138KB, 1198x516px
>>139302425
Yeah... no...
>>
File: sb2017.gif (4MB, 320x352px) Image search: [Google]
sb2017.gif
4MB, 320x352px
>>139302425
Stop being a Nazi and you won't get your life ruined.
Pretty obvious.
Just become a normal person and stop living in the past.
One world, one people, one human race.
Tolerance for all
Nazi's aren't allowed.
>>
>>139302688
SOLDAT, zieht zum Baum 6 Uhr 500 Meter
>>
>>139303657
Wtf I'm sleepy now, is this the power the eclipse has granted gods chosen people??
>>
>>139345247
>Tolerance for all
>Nazi's aren't allowed.
Hypocrite.
>>
>>139337478
It was obvious to me because we had been at war with them and defeated every censor mod one by one for 6 years straight. The big one, when all hell hit the fan was when the 9/11 C omission Report came out in August 2005 and then the 9/11 Testimonies which had to be forced through litigation to the high courts to get state of NYNJ to release them. THEN we went to war and the best weapon was youtube and Google Video. So youtube were doing nothing to stop us, but they only had 15 minute max videos. We wanted 2 hour documentaries up. Google Video allowed that. We were ahead of THEM, winning on all fronts. Their arrogance, imagine 5 years they thought they had 100% gotten away with the mass murder false-flag operation to save Israell.
Then 2012 suddenly, overnight, without announcement. this new Google+ system and all the comment section setup like no comment system int he world because it just sucks and not one person in the world says, "I liked it".

Well. WE knew what they had just done. And every since then, the last 6 years they been tweaking their algorithms on that comment section to sense us, us who have been winning war against them for 6 years up to 2012.

They were so dumb in the beginning, for example they used to just BAN the fucking video. But then they finally clicked, "Oh shit, how dumb can we be? Now they know which videos scare us!!!"
>>
>>139344219
https://www.bitchute.com/video/467FYMj8AKjQ/
>>
>>139343758
>Goldman Sachs
But... but... muh God Emperor work for they. Even send Bannon to the fuck because them.
>>
>>139346192
no blood for the vampire squid
>>
File: seal.png (347KB, 682x674px) Image search: [Google]
seal.png
347KB, 682x674px
>>139345247

we're 19 months out from the 10-13% acceptance rate tipping point that will see a large developing market of unironic nazi animes and widespread nazi acceptance and nazi-curiosity amongst the general population.

Nazism is the future, and, yes. there is going to be a lot of death amongst those who can't tolerate the concept of nazis just wanting to coexist with nature and live on this planet in a sustainable and moderated fashion - and that is the panic which is driving the entire alt-left movement into violently lashing out like animals at anything that seems to be characteristically Human.
>>
>>139343794
Yeah they are going to become full burger fatsos in a gener... wait.
>>
>>139317113
>billion dollar glorified gmail business account
Right.
>>
File: 1431690587509.jpg (5KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
1431690587509.jpg
5KB, 239x211px
>>139346237
Hope is a beautiful thing is it not?
I wish you luck in your endeavors though I think it is obvious at this point that resistance is futile.
Your side lost/sold you out and you will slowly disappear so that the chosen rulers can take their place on high.
>>
>>139315471
>jewish conspiracy to destroy America and create Greater Israel.
>i can portray myself as rational to normies
and David Duke has a literal death wish by the left
>>
>>139346237
>Nazism is the future, and, yes. there is going to be a lot of death
>alt-left movement violent
>>
>>139345247
This
>>
>>139335500
I enjoy how now the retards immediately identify themselves with their terrible, idiotic memes.
GODDAMN you fuckers are stupid.
>>
>>139346237
>we're 19 months out from a 10% acceptance rate of nazis
kek, no

If you want to be a nazi you'll have to be a democrat. The closest thing we've ever had to a nazi president is FDR. And yes, he was beloved and still is.
>>
File: WOLF ANGEL.png (2MB, 864x1296px) Image search: [Google]
WOLF ANGEL.png
2MB, 864x1296px
>>139346823

we are not the resistance.
>>
File: KerberosAwakes.gif (1MB, 331x400px) Image search: [Google]
KerberosAwakes.gif
1MB, 331x400px
>>139347043

>If you want to be a nazi you'll have to be a democrat.

let me stop you right there. you are not a nazi. I am. you don't know anything about nazis. you have never seen a nazi.

don't talk about things you don't know about.
>>
File: Imagination.jpg (133KB, 400x293px) Image search: [Google]
Imagination.jpg
133KB, 400x293px
>>139346237
4D cheeseing again anon?
>>
File: Boss.jpg (65KB, 400x635px) Image search: [Google]
Boss.jpg
65KB, 400x635px
>>139328278
You're a faggot and a complete moron. Go on and take your fucking faggot ass not-funny memes back to red.dit where you can be upvoted for the gigantic faggot you've become. This is not your board.
Don't fucking come back, ever.
>>
>>139347042
Cry more.
>>
>>139337488
There was more to it. During the beginning I noticed that I played the Canary for everyone else. See film Who Killed John Oneill. That is the Kernel Meltdown, its exactly what it is like.

So I had some job to play, ask God what was the job. He said, "You don't got much right now, you can just play Canary for the smarter ones".

So I saw its emboldening. Its slow you know, but exactly like e to the power x.

I also saw alot of people get killed. I also saw alot of people run away from me. So I learnt loneliness. In this place, loneliness, this I guess is the place you got the best chance to meet the father of Christ for real.

Then I think about all the Christians who have died refusing to denounce Him. Burnt at the stake refusing to denounce Him. And I saw in me still a coward. Yeh I was scared, but scared still like a coward. If I knew Him I would not be scared to be the truth about wicked men.

Then I thought about America, and what courageous Christian hearts built such a wonderful beautiful place, in their minds and on their land.

And still I cry when I should rejoice. If i knew Him truly I would have no fear of telling the truth. I fear too sometimes I break his words, I let anger take my words, I let drink calm my cowardice. But I have not judged any men. And most importantly I have not judge the Jews. Any Jew can meet me and know that. And Jews have met me and know that, including the Mossad.
>>
>>139347325
Just offering some friendly advice. FDR is the US model for NSDAP programs, from work programs all the way to concentration camps, segregation, etc.
>>
>>139302425
This makes me really sleepy
>>
>>139347043
FDR was a socialist. Just like Teddy Roosevelt.
>>
>>139323461
>made a public utility.
Sure let's give Hillary Clinton and her gang of bribed bureaucrats control over the service that knows where you are at all times, has logs of all your degeneracy, full control over information, and has effective knowledge of how and what you think. let's give THAT to the fucking government, good idea.

you people are idiots.
>>
>>139347043
>nazi
>democrat
Pick one.
>>
File: IveGotSomethingToConfess.gif (89KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IveGotSomethingToConfess.gif
89KB, 500x281px
>>139302425
Are you butthurt over a company banning you from their property for being a big asshole according to their standards?

>brainlet on /pol/ doesn't have own email (or even a non-free one [or even a free proton{like} one])
If you business fails it's because of this, not google nor the juice.
>>
>>139347540
Cry more bitch.
>>
>>139302425
Just move to Alaska, build wooden cabin, and live off the land.
>>
>>139346940
>>139347022
>>139347426

It's funny that you mention imagination, because "Aryanism" is basically nothing more than a matured ability to use ones imagination to create changes in the world around them.

The sad distinction we have to make here is that the leftists, marxists, communists, etc. all have one thing in common: an inveterate ability to ignore what's happening, and to not-believe in things. it doesn't matter what anyone shows them or says to them, they have a hard ability to believe that it's not true, doesn't exist, isn't happening, etc. there's a lot of psychophysiological stuff that can be said about this, but that's for another time.

in contrast, those who are closer to Nazism - which is a ancient religion based on coexistence within an ecosystem rather than egotistical domination of it - are profoundly skilled in the control of belief and emotion. and the ability to dream something, imagine something, and to bring it into reality by believing it, and working to make the pieces fit together, is exactly the ability that leftists in general are terrified of when they lash out and attack everyone that doesn't look like they've been traumatized into submissive neurosis.

>>139347920

Maybe you missed the very clear indicators. i am not a national socialist. i am a nazi. but i'll actually look into FDR and study his governing doctrine. it's not as if nazi's have a literal monopoly on virtue, although one could argue they have a spiritual or metaphorical monopoly on virtue.
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.