[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reversing the right's negative PR issues

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 7

File: 1496193562757.jpg (604KB, 905x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1496193562757.jpg
604KB, 905x1152px
Look between the lines and for trends to how the right has been marketed to people, and notice that the biggest and most powerful tag given is a very simple but persuasive one. It's the battle of Love (Left) vs. Hate (Right), even the idea of hate speech and hate groups are oriented to this simple tag of psyops. I think orienting the right towards being marketed as the side of Love (love for your heritage, race, country, tradition and wanting people to change to be better for themselves and society is loving them) you will see a lot of PR issues combated against.

This also ties into the color revolutions, the Hippies were and are marketed as a Love group with a plethora of vibrant colors. (the LGBT symbol is also a rainbow, which contains all basic colors similar to the use of all colors or a lot of colors in hippie art and marketing)

And to about marketing tradition, market it as loving your ancestors, heritage as I said before and spin hedonism, the sexual revolution and self-indulgence as self-hated due to the individual not loving him/herself enough to have proper self-control and put themselves as the lowest common denominator.

The anti-racemixing message can also be applied, to have the racemixing couple be seen as selfish and hating of their own race and disregarding of their offspring's mental health and well-being.

This idea could be even more versatile and could go places, and could have the potential to reverse societal trends that have been shifting to the left for the past 50+ years.
>>
File: 1496041821917.jpg (205KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496041821917.jpg
205KB, 600x800px
>>
File: 1503762983690.jpg (87KB, 650x550px) Image search: [Google]
1503762983690.jpg
87KB, 650x550px
>>
File: 911Gandalf.png (545KB, 770x799px) Image search: [Google]
911Gandalf.png
545KB, 770x799px
>>139301130
me wanting to fuck any race does not make me hate my race.
It's difficult to market your ideas because they are the thoughts of a spoiled child at least benign and morally reprehensible at worse.
if you're so narrow minded that you only like white girls then just fuck white girls you don't need to organise a march.
>>
File: 1408916870019.jpg (394KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1408916870019.jpg
394KB, 750x1000px
>>139301130
Good post and good taste with Haruhi. Truly a Goddess.
>>
File: 1503128398280.jpg (36KB, 340x448px) Image search: [Google]
1503128398280.jpg
36KB, 340x448px
>>139302060
Fucking a chick is not the same as having babies with her, dingus.
>>
File: DHTW6RQXgAEL0d-.jpg large.jpg (130KB, 710x960px) Image search: [Google]
DHTW6RQXgAEL0d-.jpg large.jpg
130KB, 710x960px
>>139301130
Don't put ice cream on horse shit. It doesn't make the horse shit taste any better and it ruins the ice cream. The left isn't swayed by lies. If you want to influence the left, you must use true facts. You can say the confederate battle flag is a symbol of "heritage not hate", but you can not hide the fact that it is a battle flag, nor can you hide the fact that both the The Cornerstone Speech (the South's "Declaration of Independence") and The Articles of Confederation (the South's "Constitution") make repeated references to "the natural state of the negro being enslavement to their white masters". Getting the Left to join you isn't a matter of adjusting your PR, you have to adjust your policy. Move your ideals to the center and watch your numbers grow.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.