[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Same-sex Marriage in Australia: Tea and Cake Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: afternoon_tea_for_no_voters.png (329KB, 1080x3007px) Image search: [Google]
afternoon_tea_for_no_voters.png
329KB, 1080x3007px
> Be an Ausfag
> Country is going bananas over the "same sex marriage postal survey"
> Have this friend, you see
> Friend receives a Facebook invitation
> Event is a tea party for "No" voters, organised by a pair of "Yes" voters
> They promise tea, coffee, respect, physical and emotional safety, and no raised voices
> Guaranteed to make you comfortable to explain why you won't vote "Yes" like the rest of the country
> Give you the option of agreeing to come to the event without it going on public record that you're a "No" voter

I think my friend should definitely go to this event. It's perfectly obvious that they are friendly and open to ways in which they can change his mind, and most definitely not ideologically driven.

I couldn't imagine how this could in any way be a bad idea.

And besides, they're offering free drinks and snacks. Who doesn't like free tea and cake?

>inb4 this is fake

No, it's 100% real, but for commonsensical reasons I can't disclose names or dates.
>>
Bump, this is a serious question
>>
This sounds like a Red Wedding in the making
>>
File: 1502322648944.jpg (209KB, 906x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502322648944.jpg
209KB, 906x1024px
>>139298990
Yes, go but do this.

Get some key facts like pic related and print them out on a piece of paper. Also write a brief point or two on why you are voting no. Use this in the meeting.

Redpill the fuck out of them
>>
It should be illegal to be a fag and legal to beat a fag
>>
voting yes here
>>
Dude, your friend is getting poisoned, lol.
>>
Gay men are genetically superior to straight men

they also tend to be hotter and more intelligent
>>
>>139301723
Youve got the same point repeated a different way like 5 times. None of these are arguments for them not be allowed to marry either. Not that I know or care what this aussie legislation is about desu.
>>
>>139302125
this
>>
>>139298990
Its a trap!
>>
why doesn't your friend go?

they merely want to have a civil discussion with him and lay out the reasons for which they believe he should change his mind

this will promote peace and understanding
>>
>come sit down with us and explain yourself why you're voting no
how about no and go fuck yourselves
or just tell them you're voting yes but vote no anyway.
>>
>>139301723
Do you think the organisers could really be redpilled?
>>
>>139302594
Or... could it be... two right-wingers pretending to be left-wingers in order to attract right-wingers?
>>
>>139302848
I think so too. I see no way at all that this could go wrong.
>>
>>139303218
>how about no and go fuck yourselves
>or just tell them you're voting yes but vote no anyway.

Both excellent options
>>
Yeah I wouldn't eat the tea and cake at that particular event.
>>
>>139298990
So many cucks in this thread
>>
File: wavy.png (449KB, 933x856px) Image search: [Google]
wavy.png
449KB, 933x856px
>>139298990
How about getting the government out of marriage entirely?
>>
>>139303614
Don't you think it would be delicious? If they live anywhere near Fitzroy it would be guaranteed organic
>>
>>139303794
That's been my position for years, but Australians can't imagine a society where Big Daddy government doesn't have something to say about every last detail of their lives
>>
>>139303700
That's terribly unkind: for all you know, these people want to promote understanding and the brotherhood of man
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.