[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyday im becoming more and more blackpilled. What do? >inb4

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: feels.jpg (56KB, 564x792px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
56KB, 564x792px
Everyday im becoming more and more blackpilled. What do?
>inb4 suicide
suicide is a capital sin. I dont want to go straight towards hell
>>
>>139292604

One guy drove a dodge challenger into a crowd in south carolina and it resulted in a massive shitstorm

Imagine how much you can do as an individual
>>
>>139292604
That man, that proud aryan who once served the fuhrer, watch everythimg he loved about the nation that could have been wither and die over the course of his life. Only to be replaced by faggotry, people bending to the will of kikes and niggers, governments allowing chimp outs, sharia law, open gay assemblys with children in attendance, all in the name of so called equality. Yet still he lives on, and I guarantee it is with the hope that maybe one day he will watch it all change, maybe before he dies he can pick up a rifle and fight for righteousness, for the white race one last time.

Our time is coming brother, make no mistake. Train, get strong, find Christ, and prepare. Our day of glory will soon be at hand, mark my words
>>
>>139292604
They are making lone wolfs. Sad but true, this is some MKultra type shit.
>>
>>139292604
>implying hell exists

imagine being so cucked by spooks you cant even kill yourself
>>
>>139292604
This is copy pasta and was on here a couple days ago.

Sage
>>
>>139292604
Wow. ANTIFA should beat that old man up.
>>
>>139292604
>blackpilled

Newfag here - what exactly dose black pilled mean?
>>
>>139292604
If you're the type of the guy who won't kys because it's a sin you can become a monk. Become a monk, isolate yourself, read the Bible meditate on it, pray, work, stay fit, read other Christianity approved books, avoid degeneracy.
>>
>>139292604
Feel the same way, I barely have any pride in my nation, all I see is the perversion of the values and dreams that it was founded on. I feel apathy towards my countrymen, and of the world at large. I feel like as long as ive got mine, everyone else can fuck off. Though you should still remain civil OP, sometimes a thank you from a stranger for doing small acts of kindness can help ease the existential dread, if only for a bit.
>>
>>139295536
Generally speaking it means lose hope.
>>
>>139295536
>dose
one is all it takes
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.