[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many conservatives do you think are at the VMAs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: VMA.png (1MB, 816x926px) Image search: [Google]
VMA.png
1MB, 816x926px
pic semi-related
>>
>>139292526
What's a conservative? Redball me.
>>
Like none? And if there's any they'll be pretending they aren't.
>>
>>139292526
sucking nigger dick isn't conservative
>>
>>139292526
Probably more than you would expect. But it's the industry. No ones getting black listed to prove a point.

It's like telling a bitch what you really think, you are either retarded or a fag because you suddenly are not getting laid.
>>
>>139292973
A kike
>>
>>139292526
What are the VMAs? Why should I care?
>>
>>139294730
It is the place Justin Beeber man goes to sing songs
>>
>>139297300
>It is the place Justin Beeber man goes to sing songs

hating on the biebs is so 2014
>>
>>139292973
someone who hates fun and wants the gubmint to shit on other peoples' fun because they're too much of a coward to do it themselves.
>>
What is he even doing at the vmas? Is he thinking about adding failed musician to his resume along with failed journalist and failed novelist?
>>
>>139299891
Yeah why would a promiscuous fag go to an event full of promiscuous fags?
>>
>>139292526
Only the gay ones.
>>
>>139292526
people can say what they want about milo, but he's the one that redpilled me. i was a fucking cucked liberal before i saw him, in his very very early days, way before he was ever even remotely famous. and the more i heard him talk the more i got over all of that awful, horrible, indoctrinating bullshit that i grew up with. it all really had a grip on me. feel so much better now that im free of it.
milo is the man. i don't care what the rest of /pol/ thinks of him. he's a god king even if i dislike what he does with his personal life
>>
>>139292526
You have 10 seconds to explain to me how milo qualifies as a conservative
>>
File: 1459917220050[1].jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1459917220050[1].jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>139303025
People should have seen him as the canary in the coal mine for the kulturkampf.

He made a poorly thought-out offhand comment several hours into a mediocre, third string popularity podcast and they torpedoed his entire fucking career with it.

After that shit, the anti-SJWs of the world should have whipped back into shape and not allowed another PR blunder to happen. Instead, we got Unite the Right.
>>
>>139292526
who cares.
>>
>>139292526
Is milo really at the VMAs? What a faggot
>>
>>139303712
unite the right did nothing wrong!!
>>
>>139292526
Ugh! That piece of shit is there? I'm glad I didn't watch now.
>>
>>139303712
unite the right was a good thing though
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.