[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things that were better in the "old days"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: better-times.jpg (18KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
better-times.jpg
18KB, 500x327px
I'll go first...we were smart enough to segregate drinking fountains by human / nonhuman
>>
drugs were legal before 1914 and there was less violent crime, no drug cartels, and no addiction epidemics
>>
Women couldn't vote
>>
File: dlu571035.jpg (109KB, 724x543px) Image search: [Google]
dlu571035.jpg
109KB, 724x543px
>Field trips out of the county
>Metal jungle gyms
>Football with no pads
>Fun games
>Open campuses
>Rich curriculum
>No Spanish
>Scraped knees
Schools back then.
>>
Faggotry was universally recognised as a mental illness and you could openly discuss your disgust of them.
>>
>>139292637
women should never have recieved the franchise, worst mistake ever
>>
Before social media literal retards didnt have a platform to spew their bullshit and force agendas.

> someone looked at me funny today on the bus, I was literally raped
>>
>>139293025
>schools back then
Actually being allowed to play dodge ball, tag, cops and robbers, etc on the play ground. Kids today have been so pussied up that none of those games are allowed anymore.
>>
File: jews_DDinczvXYAAMqMi.jpg (45KB, 460x500px) Image search: [Google]
jews_DDinczvXYAAMqMi.jpg
45KB, 460x500px
panda headed children being accepted by the master race.
>>
Segregation and slavery were mistakes. Repatriation should have been the solution. All parties involved would have been better for it.

Glorifiers of slavery are, at best, useful idiots.
>>
File: south_rhodesia_land_1979.jpg (126KB, 842x686px) Image search: [Google]
south_rhodesia_land_1979.jpg
126KB, 842x686px
No, this is better
>>
>>139296727
The niggers could've been sent back, but nooooooooo, they were 'Americans' despite the fact that are inferior. Oh noooo, they should stay and degenerate our culture to an absolute. Yeah, rapping and chicken is sooooo enriching, yeahhhhhhhh, like were a model for Germany, yeahhhhhh, despite the fact that blacks are inferior, more violent, and came from a land that hadnt invented the Wheel. oh nooooooooooooo, we should keep these tumors, because its toooooooooooo expensive, despite the fact that they will damage us more in the long run, but noooooooo, lets just keep them
>>
>>139296727
It's too late now. The best we can hope for is the government not enforcing desegregation effectively as they haven't been for decades already.
>>
File: DBy7PTJUMAAASEm.jpg (25KB, 266x300px) Image search: [Google]
DBy7PTJUMAAASEm.jpg
25KB, 266x300px
>>139292191
the nigger one looks not that bad, niggers should be grateful for the water they have

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
>>
>>139296787
very nice
shame the ((commies)) destroyed it
>>
>>139296386
kek, wtf is that
creepy
>>
>>139297898
Huh, it used to be a breadbasket, now its a complete basket case. Mugabe is requesting them to return. How ironic. You're begging for the people who you called a demon to come back to Zimbabwe. HMMMM
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.jpg (12KB, 311x200px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.jpg
12KB, 311x200px
>>139297898
Huh, the Europeans were so desperate for virtue signaling, that they left incompetent, inadequate leaders to rule lands treated right. Now look at it. They didn't even have comprehensive plan to put to states on good ground and to prepare them. No, they just left, and now look at it
>>
File: southafrica.png (766KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
southafrica.png
766KB, 1000x500px
Do you ANC fuckers enjoy this.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.