[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

notice anything interesting about my campus map, /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

notice anything interesting about my campus map, /pol/?
>>
>>139289795
>designated free speech area
>>
>>139289795
gender neutral restrooms should be in building A and building J instead. takes ages to get to them from building P, B or J right now
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
8 parking lots, 2 smoking areas. What do they think cars do?
>>
>>139292267
SPEAKING
>>
>designated free speech areas

Remember when the left claimed they actually liked the first amendment?
>>
Hey, KU Papa Johns anon, yes, I have had Papa Johns. It was pretty good. I guess this is as good as a thread as any for this.
>>
>>139289795
I know that feel anon, my college is AIDS as well. The speakers at orientation and the mandatory indoctrination (it was about social justice and consent) all introduced themselves by stating their preferred pronouns. I pray I find another anon from my college so I can confide in the fact that not everyone is here is pozzed beyond redemption. Oh, I'm the anon above, I don't know if switching from mobile to computer changes your ID.
>>
>>139289795
Only one emergency phone?
>>
>>139294047
It doesn't change your ID if you stay on the same wifi. If you switch to 3g or whatever it will.
>>
>>139290735
I was looking for a hidden star of david.
>>
>>139290735
>designated shitting
>>
>>139292058
My school installed gender neutral restrooms last year and literally none of my piss or shit actually went into the toilet. Good times
>>
>>139298296
kek
>>
File: sharena_yeayuz profile.png (773KB, 586x585px) Image search: [Google]
sharena_yeayuz profile.png
773KB, 586x585px
>>139298296
underrated
>>
>>139298296
Great job.. there should be more ppl like you
>>
>>139289795
>he goes to LBCC
stay the fuck out of the YMCA on Carson from 5 - 6:30 PM MWF.
>>
>>139294047
If i didn't have an enclave of conservatives at my school I would be dying. I have a faggot next door with an acne infection across his jawline who constantly invites his gay friends over to circle jerk 'muh bernie.'

To protest I constantly blast Sabaton and dream about the 10th Crusade.
>>
>>139289795
Too much designation makes an Indian sad.
>>
File: lu8tKSt.gif (37KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
lu8tKSt.gif
37KB, 600x599px
>>139289795
I don't see a designated hate speech area so can I call everyone niggers?
>>
>>139298806
Yeah, that would be nice. But Lawrence has people in Che Guevera and Chairman Mao shirts, so it's not the best part of the state in my opinion, at least not the college. I like the movie The Day After because Lawrence gets nuked. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VG2aJyIFrA
>>
There was a tranny bathroom at my uni on the bottom floor of the library. I would take shit there all the time because it was so big and comfy. It was technically gender neutral I should point that out.
I got to know all the degenerate tranny's at my uni because I would sit there reading the paper and they would knock violently on the door.

They would get so butt flustered when a tall good looking white kid came out of a room that now smelled like sewage.
>>
>>139298400
>>139298486
>>139298340
I will say it was tough at times because there would be a line of people waiting at the door since I was in there for a while shitting and shitposting. Upon exiting I had to tell the next person while keeping a straight face that some disgusting jerk took a shit on the floor and that they shouldn't go in there
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.