[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How politics has changed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Liberals_3f1cbf_5505876[1].jpg (45KB, 450x340px) Image search: [Google]
Liberals_3f1cbf_5505876[1].jpg
45KB, 450x340px
>left wing authoritarian political parties take control of the media
>they use this to socially engineer people to think the worst thing that could happen to you is to be called "racist"
>people live in constant fear of saying something that isn't (((politically correct))) and get labeled a bigot
>they deal with this stockhome syndrome by calling other people racist. "The best defense is a good offense".
>The left wing authoritarian political parties then label all right wing libertarian political parties who want less government "racist"
>the socially engineered masses don't even ask questions but just accept that these people are racist
>they live in such fear of being called racist that they immediately start calling all libertarians racist
>"If you vote for Brexit you are racist". "If you vote for Trump you are racist". "If you disagree with me you are a Nazi".
>This creates massive divisions within countries
>Left wing supporters say "We are liberals here to protest racism, fascism, and biggotry. We want to punch Nazis!"
>Right wing supporters say "We are conservative libertarians here to stand up for free speech. We are getting assaulted by brain washed psychopaths who are at war with imaginary Nazis."
>The right wing side wants to come to the table and discuss ideas
>The left wing side thinks they are the only side and anyone who suggests they should come to the table must also be a Nazi
>>
File: 475894728642762.jpg (172KB, 804x580px) Image search: [Google]
475894728642762.jpg
172KB, 804x580px
>>139289114
Bump even though you're a potato nigger
>>
>>139289232
Thanks for the bump. What do you think?
>>
>>139289382
There is only one solution to this endeavor of ours; a shoah of the traitors
>>
>>139289382
Well I mean yeah everything you said is right
>>
File: 1476767942437[1].jpg (50KB, 750x537px) Image search: [Google]
1476767942437[1].jpg
50KB, 750x537px
>>139289648
I agree. But the socially engineered masses aren't the problem. They have proven they don't even formulate their own thoughts but rather just go with whatever narrative the left wing controlled media has engineered them to accept as reality. People with this archetypal mind will always exist. Even if you killed every single member of Antifa there would eventually just be a new one as long as the media was socially engineering people to accept them as the good guys.
The traitors that need to be removed are the marxists who are poisoning the childrens mind with their cultural marxist propaganda. That means the people who control the authoritarian wing of the government, Hollywood, Universities, News media, Google, Twitter, Facebook etc. All of these people would have to be removed and they have so much power and money it is almost infeasible to do so. If they were removed though, the socially engineerd masses could just be easily engineerd to be patriots who love themselves, their country, and their civilization and they would begind to accept western values and having children the same way they are currently accepting identity politics and marxism.
>>
Looks like I made the mistake of actually trying to discuss politics instead of posting a picture of a white girl and a black cock in order to get 300+ replies
>>
>>139292252
No it's just that I've been multi-tasking, don't have the time to reply. Leftypol's taking over /pol/ anyways and there's too many newfags to count so it's not like it's worth the fight anyway
>>
>>139292551
leftists have been trying to take over /pol/since it's inception. They percieve /pol/ as dumb racist nazis so they come here to try and disrupt that. Then they start to slowly get redpilled and either leave in fear of what they realize is happening to themselves or just take the pill. Once the pill has been taken it can't be untaken. It has been especially bad today but I don't think these people are payed to post like the CTR and shareblue crew were. That means they are here of their own volition. They will slowly turn to ourside or leave in fear. The only reason leftists stay leftists is because they never actually talk to the people they label "Nazis". Once they start doing that they are no longer leftists
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.