[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do the all those shills come from?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

I will tell you:
They are being sent to flood /pol/ from american liberal universities, as some kind of homework sessions. I'm not shitting you. Thats the only explanation.
>>
>>139287026
Well yea someone posted his chink professor doing a powerpoint slideshow directly mentioning /pol/ the other day
>>
i can flood pol by myself with ~5 ips.
>>
>>139287135
So all we need to do is chill, show patience, don't take the bait, chill some more, KEEP AVOIDING THE BAIT, show some more patience and let the antifags and commies reveal themselves to the general public.

After a lot of patience and avoiding bait the general public will finally hear our voice and rise.

That's what happened 80 years ago and all the signals of history repeating itself are there.

Be patient and avoid the bait. Strike only when needed.
>>
I don't care, if their degrees require them to come onto /pol/ as homework, they are literally jobless and in debt after graduation.
>>
>>139287135
Can you please find it?
>>
File: 1503571780131m.jpg (66KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1503571780131m.jpg
66KB, 1024x768px
>>139287026
>everyone who disagrees with my incontrovertible opinions is a shill
Thought you had to be 18 to post here
>>
>>139287503
This. They're literal human garbage.
>>
>>139287567
>>
Aren't their (((teachers))) worried about possible red pilling? It would be impossible to spend much time here and remain a Marxist useful idiot
>>
>>139287846
>and not /po/
are you FUCKING KIDDING ME
/po/ is the most politically biased nazi board on this website and this cock is giving them a pass?
>>
>>139288531
If they truly understood how this place works on you, they would be protesting harder to shut it down.
And would also tell everyone to avoid it like the plague.

This is why we always win
>>
File: 1503630137468.png (64KB, 588x469px) Image search: [Google]
1503630137468.png
64KB, 588x469px
>>139287026

It's going to be fine. /pol/ is gonna be fine.
I'm not good with numbers, but I'll safely say 85% of threads on here right now, are shill and/or slide.
White genocide, Communism, Statues, how can ___ even compete, etc.
Heck, everything outside of maybe the art appreciation threads, AnCap Generals (I don't necessarily agree with them, but I find them fun to read), and the way out stuff like Titor or Kek/Prophecy. Long story short, we've got a lot of misdirections piling up on us, sifting through it takes time. Those shitty threads are trying to keep something hidden, buried in all the arguing. I think I found what they're trying to hide.
>>
Anyways, they are failing. I laugh at the shill threads the same way I do trolls. Funny AF
>>
I've been on /pol/ all afternoon and had many productive discussions on various topics. If they are shilling it's not really working. Other than the antifa thread which basically turned into a redpill thread. We just need to drop more and more redpills here.
>>
>>139288531
I don't think so
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.