[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of fuckery is this sjw shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_2017-08-27-20-14-47.png (592KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-27-20-14-47.png
592KB, 720x1280px
content://media/external/file/4409
>>
did you just fucking link files from your computer?
>>
>>139286609
even worse, from his fucking phone
>>
>>139286609
>>139286534
Holy shit he can't be this stupid
>>
>>139286534
>linking to your phone harddrive
Didnt they teach you how to link in training? Or are they hiring illiterate poo in loos to just shit post?
>>
>>139286609
>nigger such a pirate that he's tryna steal news articles and post them from his phone
>>
Did you just assume my fucking gender??
>>
>>139287339
I think social media is both a blessing and a curse, like any technology or innovation tends to be. It allows people who are physically distant and otherwise would never meet to find each other and connect. On the downside, that means white supremacists and other hate groups have been able to find like-minded people. However, social media also allows disadvantaged people, like women and people of color, to share their stories and experiences and realize they aren't isolated events. Social media facilitates incredible connection and insights, which I think and hope outweighs the fake news, trolling, and negative community building that it also allows.
>>
>>139286609

You have to be 18 to post here.
>>
>not linking to a memory
>>
>>139287428
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>139287693
Until the 2016 election, I'd actually been taking a multi-year social media break. I had deactivated my Facebook account and only occasionally used Twitter to look at cute dog pictures and laugh at parody accounts. But after the election, I had a radical realization: for the first time in my life, I wanted to get involved in politics and activism. What's more, I decided that I'd like to run for office someday (I mean, if Trump can do it, anyone can, right?), which meant that I had to stop being so detached from the online world, and especially from social media. So I reactivated my Facebook account and started sharing interesting news and analysis on Twitter. I'm still working on building my network and social media presence, and it's hard work. But I think it's a great outlet for starting to get involved in public life and making a difference.
>>
https://nyti.ms/2vnWmnf
>>
>>139287851

If your friend group is anything like mine, most of them probably blocked you and you're screaming into the void.

Good luck.
>>
>>139287880
a lil late sonny, who gonna read that after your thread been derailed?

>Since the election, I've probably followed more than 200 journalists and other sources of information that I deem credible on Twitter. I find that it's easier to digest really complex issues if you can read about them from an individual's perspective — that makes a huge difference. If I can label a journalist as reliable, then see where she stands on an issue, I can better form my own opinion. My activity on social media has definitely increased in recent months; it's an incredible resource for knowing what your peers think is most important at any given moment.
>>
File: 1481166704669.jpg (12KB, 555x505px) Image search: [Google]
1481166704669.jpg
12KB, 555x505px
>>139286534
>content://media/external/file/4409
>>
>>139288106
>thinking somebody like this would exist in the real world

you're new aren't you

>I am a 31-year-old performance artist in NYC who voted for Trump. Social media was a very interesting thing in this election. Not only were there mass amounts of people complaining about Trump and spreading info and rumors at alarming rates, with alarming passion, but I found areas of social media that were pro-Trump, and I think it influenced the election a great deal. During the election I created alternate profiles specially for politics and memes. There's a whole culture on social media that was ignored by the campaigns, but we exist, and we turned the tide of the election.
>>
>>139288172
>tl;dr - I can't think for myself.
>>
>>139287851
>>139288172
What kind of larping is this?
>>
>>139288347
So it turns out that being a female, even a redpilled one, leaves me being autistic.

Link I meant to post: https://nyti.ms/2vnWmnf
>>
>>139288518
>the kind taken from real life
>the best kind

spread these like fire cancer

As a young millennial woman, my social media engagement with politics have changed dramatically post the 2016 election. Every time I post something I believe in, I'm looked at as a radical. When was it so radical to believe in human rights? With every post I make, I receive a comment. Calling me a victim, a snowflake, a violent progressive. I'm all for commenting, and I'm a liberal woman who believes that all ideas need to be heard, but I can't help but think in this case, the opinions are just unnecessary. It's a fight that can't be won, not if the goals of both contributors aren't even somewhat similar. My goal is to educate. I want people to hear why Democrats are so pissed. I want them to know why these Senate hearings are so publicized. I want them to know why the FBI releases info to the public before they give it to the government. A large portion of some of our highest officials are scared for the wellbeing of the leader of the free world, and so am I.
>>
File: suped.com.jpg (13KB, 300x316px) Image search: [Google]
suped.com.jpg
13KB, 300x316px
>>139287339
>>139286756
>this kike faggot shill hasn't even been trained on how to reply to a post yet
>>
File: pollogo1.png (1MB, 938x976px) Image search: [Google]
pollogo1.png
1MB, 938x976px
>>139288677
>So it turns out that being a female, even a redpilled one, leaves me being autistic
tits or gtfo
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.