[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We are officially in the Judge Dredd universe.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: DIRkYFlUEAAWp6R.jpg (102KB, 510x680px) Image search: [Google]
DIRkYFlUEAAWp6R.jpg
102KB, 510x680px
We are officially in the Judge Dredd universe.
>>
Typical fat Republican. Sucking off the government's tit.
>>
Nice to see some leftists have some humility.
>>
File: fat.jpg (164KB, 595x782px) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
164KB, 595x782px
>>139285054
Fat Pride isn't humility.
>>
>>139285173
I don't see any pride, I see fatties calling themselves fat. I don't think you got the memo, but the "healthy at any size" whales don't actually believe they're fat.

They think fatness is a social construct.
>>
>>139284807
Welp. We're done for. It was nice knowing all you gentlemen, truly, it was an honor.
>>
>>139285054
Yeah idk... they are "proud" of being fat.
>>
>>139285858
The sign doesn't say "I'm proud of being fat." It says I'm fat and I'm against fascism.
>>
>>139285300
>>139286017
They view it as "taking back" the word. Much like how "gay" used to be derogatory but now it's a symbol of pride among themselves.
>>
>the state of america in 2017
>>
>>139286017
Earnestly making fun of yourself is inherently a right-wing thing. Recognizing your own flaws is the basis of self-improvement. I bet these fatties are proud of their weight and say there's nothing wrong with their lifestyle, and hankered down 5 happy meals after this protest.
>>
File: UN.png (246KB, 697x364px) Image search: [Google]
UN.png
246KB, 697x364px
>>139284807
It's Humpty and Dumpty! A regualr freak show circus! It's all false narratives. They need to go back to their parents basement. The United Nations wants to intervene because od this freak show of imbeciles unusa.org and I'd rather have usa without the UN they have ASSOCIATIONS
Like SCAG https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYWMXEbpjxY
I bet at the heart of a lot of this is brainwashed appointed UN governance Get it unusa.org is the United Nations United States Association.
Everything we HATE they implement LGBT shit Transgender rights UN property standards,they still want global warming taxes to sustain their unsustainability. ad nauseum.
The UN is David Rockefellers racket and that old fuk is dead.Tyrannical madmens inventions like these die with the man.They only last one generation.His kids aren't that interested in being the Goldfinger Tyrants of the world.The offspring is never as crafty or driven than the progenitor.(ie) Chelesa Hubble Clinton and Brezinski's IDIOT daughter.The enemy is unusa.org I say. Look at their site! They are pissed abut losing their power here. In the event of their riots the UN would be the beneficiary of the US and Trump cut funding to some of the money they use.They are almost kaput.
These are dumbfuggers and need to be ID'd and connected to these rural associations
UNUSA or USA? This video doesn't say which town.But they want the US back UN Police Force About To Unconstitutionally Take Over U.S. Town After What Was Uncovered Overnight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0zvQtZCCyE
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.