[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Do We Take Down Google?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: Youtube Alex.jpg (53KB, 1299x601px) Image search: [Google]
Youtube Alex.jpg
53KB, 1299x601px
>pushes sodomy, transgenderism, feminism, and mass migration
>anti-gun (Hickok 45)
>anti-conservative (de-monetizing channels)
>collects enormous amounts of data on your daily life via Google Maps, Gmail, search engine, Android OS, etc….
>Gives data to NSA and law enforcement even when it violates the constitution
>make videos like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zq6Va901ME

It’s pretty obvious that Google is an evil company and is an enemy of everyone who doesn’t want to live a life of degeneracy, sickness, servitude, and stupidity. How can we take them down, /pol/? Is it even possible? They are in nearly every aspect of our daily lives and yet they are one of our worst enemies. So far I’ve found these strategies to be helpful:

>use protonmail
>use a different search engine
>try to use bitchute when possible
>disallow as much data going to Google as possible from your Android phone

What else can we do?
>>
>>139281961
tell normies and gently ease them away from the botnet
I got my Dad and all his boomer friends to start using ublock origin and firefox
obviously not the best but every little bit helps
>>
>>139281961
Not use the internet.
/thread
>>
>>139281961
>Hickok45
>anti-gun
>wat
The guy mentions joining the NRA and supporting gun rights every other episode.
>>
You can't

Tech companies/social media are in control, and we will all live out our lives and die with them still being in control
>>
>>139283199

They shut down his channel for a while and de-monetized him. Hickock himself is great, Google is his enemy though.
>>
>>139283477
That's fucked up.
>>
>>139283691

Exactly what I'm saying. Fuck Google and I just found out about adnauseam. Everyone should download that bros. It fucks Google right up the asscrack.

>>139264292
>>
>>139281961
Don't forget teaching kids to masturbate.
>>
Mozilla + adnauseam
>>
File: 1503098549395.jpg (66KB, 680x538px) Image search: [Google]
1503098549395.jpg
66KB, 680x538px
>>139283369
Not if you murder everyone.
>>
>>139284383
>Mozilla
>implying Mozilla isn't run by a bunch of liberal cucks too
>>
>>139281961
bump
>>
File: 1479886115618.jpg (145KB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
1479886115618.jpg
145KB, 658x370px
>>139281961
>how to take down google?
Your asking the wrong questions, you need to start asking why isnt your government doing more to block jew run sites and remove jews from your population.

All your efforts will fail as long as the jew rat remains.
>>
>>139284810
Moonman making lot of sense here.
>>
File: 1468789941241.png (60KB, 500x632px) Image search: [Google]
1468789941241.png
60KB, 500x632px
>>139281961
mask status: removed
>>
>>139282272
They need to use palemoon
Firefox is marxist
>>
>>139284868
>implying it still isn't better than chrome
>>
>>139285288
Don't put words in my mouth to save face.
>>
>>
>>139281961

bumppity bump bump.
>>
We meme an anti trust legislation action into existence. We break big tech monopolies by forcing them to open their APIs. That would allow you total control over your account from another platform. Gab, for example could use Twitter's API to allow you to follow, like, comment, etc, posts of everyone you follow on Twitter but see it and do it all on Gab.

Google, as far as their products, isn't a big problem outside of YouTube. The government should force YouTube to make an API that allows third parties to create unbiassed video recomenders. This would be an API that gave you the tags, audience retention rates, and the user's watch history for its algorithms. No more shadow banned videos. These third party platforms should also sell to advertisers scared of right wing YouTube.

I hope somebody out there is reading and understanding this instead of lobbying for regulation.
There should only be these forced open APIs for the big three; Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube just to open the markets up again. No fucking over-regulated mess like the government has done to every single other industry.

That's the product side. As for the insides we must break up this diversity hire bullshit. I like James Damore and his whole thing but the attack should be on the lack of any evidence non-whites don't have tech jobs because of racism and sexism. MAKE THEM PROVE millions of thots and shitskins can't get hired because of discrimination. DON'T ARGUE BEHAVIORAL PSYCHOLOGY WITH SJWs.
>>
Just fill up popular searches with bullshit
Destroy the popular results that are suggested with absolute garbage
>>
Excellent thread OP.

Like all metadata i tend to fuck around with them.

I dont use them at all except for trolling. Search from random garden tools, phrases in Swahili, Etruscan pottery, then just randomly bashing the keyboard.

Also I search for 'Qatar blue ladybird steak' every time I'm on there. If another of you fuckers could do the same, even just once from a different IP I'd really appreciate it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.