[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She fucking destroyed Islamophobia once and for all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: jk-lolling.png (113KB, 523x493px) Image search: [Google]
jk-lolling.png
113KB, 523x493px
Lolicon (((/pol/icons))), BTFO!
>>
>>139280394
Jews are my only enemy
>>
>Utter bullocks

Except it definitely happened.
>>
lambs to the slaughter, sit tight until your stabbed in the neck or ran over on your walk home.
remember to have a candle lit vigil and a few prayers
remember to wait on a few words from her maj
remember to wait for Khan to remind you it's just part and parcel.
>>
>>139280751
Yep. The guy should have posted the screenshots of those articles. It would have been embarassing to even comment on it, had he done so. Now the libs celebrate this like the end of WW2.
>>
>>139280394
People were literally posting evidence that it did happen in the comments... /pol/ BTFO'd right? right?
>>
>>139280394
I guess that makes her children's novels "bollocks."
>>
>>139281094
LOL, I was just trolling like a dumb lib, don't take it seriously. Posted this because that entitled nouveau riche "Let me educate you about what's acceptable and what's not" mentality of JK Rowling is disgusting.
>>
>>139281196
Those big sagging wrinkled things on her chest look like an enormous pair of bollocks
>>
File: 1503527643452.jpg (67KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1503527643452.jpg
67KB, 413x395px
>>139281196

>children's novels

I made the mistake of describing them as such when my 24 yo cousin was taking about them. Boy, did she get triggered.
>>
>>139280529
ok but all non-whites consider you their enemy so... you might want to rethink that strategy
>>
OP, why dont I archive that for you:
http://archive.is/0XBfI
>>
>>139280394
Nazis on suicide watch
>>
>>139281831
It just somehow boils your blood that you have watch your 1st world country being transformed into West Pakistan and you are not even allowed to protest against it. Your kids, grandkids will grow up into a country where the system and culture will be rigged against them. And you spend more time in jail for raising your voice than a welfare leech who rapes the neihgbors daughter.
>>
File: DIGYtunV0AAXEmp.jpg (123KB, 888x765px) Image search: [Google]
DIGYtunV0AAXEmp.jpg
123KB, 888x765px
Except she lied to her millions of followers
>>
>>139282706
Sure she did. The guy should have posted those screenshots to avoid this echo chamber bullshit parade. I wonder actually if JK Rowling spends all her time sweeping Twitter for anything she can attack as racism, etc. I guess she does.
>>
File: dis18217_consider-the-following.jpg (37KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
dis18217_consider-the-following.jpg
37KB, 300x301px
Will this bitches views of the sandniggers change if one them got a hold of her own daughter? How another husband dying in an explosion of peace? Sometimes the only way to get refilled is by being traumatised.
>>
>>139280394
>Go on twitter of Ulbrecht

>Western soldiers have never aimed for a child

>Close the twitter.

Let the toad fuck the viper.
>>
>>139283439
How about her husband* on phone sorry about that
>>
>>139283439
Probably not. She would just use the incident as an opportunity to signal about how she's forgiven the attacker.
>>
>>139284172
Classic suicidal altruism.
>>
>>139282706
>When you get assassinated by your government for protesting Islam.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.