[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

...and just how do you cuckservatives rationalize this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

...and just how do you cuckservatives rationalize this?
>>
>We're going to give you federal aid to help with the flood

>In return you need to ban all guns, open the borders, and stop being white

What a deal
>>
disaster relief is like the one thing I'm sure everybody is happy the government does and it probably does it worse than a theoretical private disaster relief firm would do
>>
>implying
Nigger apes are needing to be saved by rebel flag waving 'racists'
Get fucked
>>
Shows how ignorant you are of the situation here, thousands of texans are headed to houston with boats to help our fellow texans... we dont need the government and no conservative here is asking for government help...must be the whiny bitch liberals in houston that are screaming for assistance.
>>
>>139277669
LOL, I'm Houston right now and the only Mexicans out that I have seen today are carrying a barrel around with a tube obviously to siphon gas from cars. This comic is a load of bullshit.
>>
>>139277669
>pay for FEMA because the government makes you pay for it
>"You're not entitled to their service because you didn't want to pay for it!"
>>
>>139278471
You forgot that they´ll use lethal force to evac you if you´re unwilling to go....or atleast try to shoot your dog you dont want to leave behind.
>>
Learn the fucking draw.
Holy shit.
>>
>>139278704
>it probably does it worse than a theoretical private disaster relief firm would do

Nobody does worse than the Red Cross

They should stick to blood, and nothing else
>>
Bodies aren't even dry yet an leftists are laughing about it.
What a shallow fucking retarded country the U.S has become.
I have nothing left in me at this point but hatred and rage for these people.
>>
>>139278704
This, libertarians (not anacap memers) state that the roles of the government should be limited to national defense, law enforcement and disaster contingency

>it probably does it worse than a theoretical private disaster relief firm would do

probably, remember when the canucks had that fire and their gov did nothin, so threy evacuated themselves? and then the people were held in private hotels willingly by their owners?
>>
>>139277669
we flooded here last year and the only people who came to help was locals.lies lmao
>>
>>139279049

Well, that argument does cut both ways, especially here.

I do agree though that the rampant missuse of every disaster or misfortune just to do the smug face is bad though. Everyone is treating a chance to smug face like 4chan treated (you)s
>>
>>139278858
this dumb shit doesn't even realize it's a paint job.
>>
>>139280501
he probably thought he stole the whites soul as well when he took the picture
>>
>>139277669
Thank god that proud WoC was their to save those idiot white people.
>>
>>139277669
Texans are rank hypocrites. Both senators vote against aid to other states but now cry when there state gets hit.
>>
>>139277669
>a brown person saves the white couple
Yeah right. FEMA and most government agencies and the military are mostly white, niggers are out looting while white people are out saving others, and spics just dont care either way.
>>
>>139280316
>that argument
>leftists are laughing about it
>cut both ways
this is a natural disaster
not a self inflicted disaster
>>
>>139277669
Easy fag.... You don't need a government to tell you that you should not hang around and watch one of the, potentially, most dangerous storms in American History. Fuck off cunt!
>>
>>139278858
throw logan back into the water, she can die in a fucking fire for all I fucking care, what an ungrateful little whiny cunt faggot nigger bitch whore!

god, what a bitch
>>
>>139277669
whites aren't dumb enough to stick around. that's for minorities and niggers.
>>
>>139277669
>texan ancaps BTFO
>>
File: 1472313649398.jpg (8KB, 321x312px) Image search: [Google]
1472313649398.jpg
8KB, 321x312px
>>139277669
Imagine the kind of person who drew this. I bet they thought this clever and totally not retarded

My fuck
>>
>>139277669
Where were you when the brown fema females saved those ignorant racist white wypipo
>>
>>139277669
> lul Fema
boat shortage
water shortage
food shortage
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.