[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Links between pot legalization, homeless and antifa violence

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: homeless stoners.jpg (32KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
homeless stoners.jpg
32KB, 720x405px
>live in Silicon Valley
>work for a major computer company as an engineer (rhymes with snapple)
>At a group BBQ event on Friday after work
>Everyone there assumes I am a leftwing cuck like they are
>Sitting back with my beer listening to some interesting conversation
>One of the guys is talking about how his boyfriend coordinates with antifa and BAMN (By Any Means Necessary) and other violent groups and Marijuana dispensaries.
>Apparently they have ties to these church groups, civil rights groups, homeless groups and such to provide manpower and they provide the black hoodies and masks and other things.
>They make sure everyone is good and high. Legalization of pot makes it easier for them to get stoners because these people flock to the areas where it is legal.
>One other guy pipes up and says "so you are saying pot makes people violent? I thought it made them peaceful?"
>The guy who was talking about this laughs and said "ever heard of assassins? That comes from a group that fought crusaders and they were always high on MJ when they did their work."
>Another guy says "so you are saying all these homeless stoners are what we throw at those nazi's? I thought they were regular people like us"
>The guy responds "really? You thought they were people like us? When was the last time you got your hands dirty? Why would we do anything like that when getting arrested could ruin us financially? That is why we use these guys because they have nothing to lose!"
>He then said "Look at them in their masks. Look at those eyes. They are all stoned and ready to kill and they do whatever we tell them to."

The people around me started laughing (I did too) and one guy said "so THAT'S (emphasis on the word) why there was that huge push to legalize marijuana all over!

This has been sitting in my head all weekend. It really makes me wonder what else has been going on in the shadows and it frightens me. These communists are literally throwing street vermin at normies.
>>
>>139276015
So next time you hear someone talking about legalizing Marijuana realize they are trying to make it easier for them to have an army of violent street thugs ready to throw at you.
>>
>Antifa smoke weed
>Antifia is proativ
>Antifa fighting system

Seem ok, desu
>>
>>139276388
Yeahhhhh that... or it's just cos cunts like weed...
>>
>>139276015
>They are all stoned and ready to kill and they do whatever we tell them to.

this is some next level larping
>>
>>139276015

Yeah? And I could find a link between the number of Starbucks and Antifa violence. So what?
>>
File: antifa.jpg (71KB, 679x382px) Image search: [Google]
antifa.jpg
71KB, 679x382px
>>139278447
Laugh it off all you want. I am telling you there is a connection between those things.

>>139278625
Lose lips sink ships. That didn't go away with the end of WW2.

This guys boyfriend is a hardcore commie and I am sure wouldn't like people knowing about the connection between legalization of pot, church and homeless groups and antifa.

I am just saying look into the eyes of the antifa (from video and pictures). Tell me those people are not stoned.

Finally try to look up links between pot use and violence. You will see everything saying there is NO link and Pot is perfectly harmless.

Compare that to what happens in the inner city (drug use and violence) and the assassins that were high on hashish
>>
>>139279940
ye bruh stoner deadbeats are dangerous assassins

these faggots will cry for their moms once the racewar begins and the cops stop defending them
>>
>>139276015
New sites announced at Antifa protest.

https://archive.is/daQCO

https://archive.is/1Hzvb

https://archive.is/t1F4D
>>
>>139279940

Starbucks are literally meeting grounds for these communists. We should ban them.
>>
big if true
>>
>>139276015

No source.
>>
How much do you make?

>tfw live in bay area
>tfw didn't major in the right thing
>tfw will never make tech money
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.