[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets go deeper

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Wisdom.jpg (199KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Wisdom.jpg
199KB, 720x720px
Have you ever thought we are the intention? Perhaps we are the ones that are truly being played. I support what this website promotes in its ability to 'redpill' and throw one's pysche into the hurtbox, but the more time I spend here, the more /x/ I turn. I cant be the only one that has thought, that just perhaps, the NWO wants us to rise? Look how the cards are played, they cannot be that shortsighted. Lets look at Berkeley for example. Antifa (which is funded by destabilizing forces funded by Soros and the ilk) is blatantly supporting anti-free speech. Most Americans find this disturbing. I'm not even sure I believe my own theory, but I always question my own narrative to see chinks in it's armor, and this one always leaves me doubting. Maybe they want us to rise? Look at American in the early 1900s. Prosperous, authoritarian, religious, sure of it's self and what it represents. A stable force. What better place to be an elite than when those below you are happy. and therefore you are in a safe spot yourself. Maybe the 'white-identity', and I dont say that in a racial way, but rather a set of beliefs that are commonly found in white dominate countries, is what they want to rise out of the ashes, reborn. Before you naysayers respond, realize that your pride is telling you that -you- know the truth. Perhaps we are just as ignorant of their true goal as we think the normies are.
>>
>>139271315

It's a plan to humiliate and oppress innocent and defenceless Muslims by the Zionists.
>>
Then why play their hand so openly?
>>
File: 1503637038487.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1503637038487.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
>We're actually the good goys tricked into believing we're the bad goys trying to redpill the "good goys" into becoming "bad goys" like us.
>>
Wouldn't say good or bad famalam, just saying if I was in a position of power, I'd want the people that police themselves rather than always have to do the policing.
>>
>>139271315

White men are never ever ever allowed to have a moral justification for their viewpoints.

The Jews correctly assert that morality is reality therefore if you can control the moral narrative you can control society.

Therefore a small contingent of Boogie men is necessary for the control of the masses.

You are the "evil" that lurks in the night pol.
>>
>>139271315
>Maybe they want us to rise? Look at American in the early 1900s. Prosperous, authoritarian, religious, sure of it's self and what it represents. A stable force. What better place to be an elite than when those below you are happy. and therefore you are in a safe spot yourself
Why would they Socially Engineer the 60s then ? why wouldnt they just have just the US culturally in the 50s until now ?
>>
>>139271315
How did they get to attack Gaddafi? Making him look evil.
How did they get to attack Saddam? Making him look evil.
Who are they making look evil with all this racist antiwhite agenda? Homosexuals, people of colour and women...

The jews want a sausage party with white males confirmed.
>>
big if true
>>
Relax. All we have to do is let these Antigua morons play with themselves and Americans will crawl over broken glass to vote for anyone but Rats. Encourage them. Optics are terrible and the Rats started what they have now lost control over. "When your enemy is destroying himself..."
>>
>>139272013
>Then why play their hand so openly?
they get off on it. it's proof, to them, of their own superiority: they can do everything right out in the open and no one does anything to stop them. it's divine right, 2017
>>
>>139275323
Could be the agenda changed, or went way farther than they'd hoped and now even they want it to end.

I don't believe OP's theory 100%, but I have wondered the same thing at times.
>>
>>139271315
The problem you have anon is beleiving of greater powers controlling things. Your comment:
>Antifa (which is funded by destabilizing forces funded by Soros and the ilk)
Is classic. Funded by Soros? You want that to be true, because it's make you feel better about your shit situation or how you perceive your situation to be. Stop blaming others for it, man the fuck up and stop thinking you would be "elite" in the olden days. You would the same shitty pathetic sack of shit you are now but you would be blaming the irish or another group you think are to blame.
>>
>>139278107
the shitty state of the world is literally caused by george soros and the irish, though
>>
>>139271315
>fund left wing groups
>try to brain wash the populus
>control media
>try to stamp out free-speech
They control the message, if they wanted people to embrace American ideals of the early 20th century, then that's what they'd push. Everything they push is the antithesis of that. It doesn't make sense to censor and punish what they want people to embrace.
>>
File: 1498969551032.jpg (83KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498969551032.jpg
83KB, 900x900px
>>139278107
>Funded by Soros? You want that to be true
But it un-ironically is funded by soro's proxy company, you moron. It isn't speculation, it's fact.
>>
>>139271315
You're right that they want us to rise. A house divided will surely fall. They want to bring America to its knees and end its hegemony as a world power. This is necessary for their next stage of implementing the NWO, which is to transfer hegemony to a WORLD state run economically via China, and political via the Israeli/American/European globalist elites. American prosperity has come to an end and it's about to come crashing down around all of us. This divide and conquer shit is exactly what they need to make it happen. They want us to focus on each other instead of on them. This is why you can clearly see now that the right and the left are funded by jews.
>>
File: swollen muscle pingu heh.jpg (67KB, 999x990px) Image search: [Google]
swollen muscle pingu heh.jpg
67KB, 999x990px
>>139278107
>mfw this is Soros panicking
>>
>>139271315
Absolutely they are intentionally creating an precarious political climate inside of western countries. They are on the side of neither the alt left, or alt right. I do not understand what the end game is. There's a chance they are waiting for the united states to collapse underneath it's debt, in which case they would have the resources to create a government of their own. In any case it's only the purest light which will shine forth in the darkness. Hail kek.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.