[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muslim penis is irresistible to white women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: White sluts love Islam.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
White sluts love Islam.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>so much so that white women who convert obey their Muslim masters
>They stop wearing slutty clothes
>They stop "dating"
>They stop eating pork

That's how irresistible Islam is to white women. Which is why most converts to Islam are white women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIIX4wSAJ-U
>>
She "converted" so she could get with a Muslim Japanese guy, who only likes her as a friend. She did this after being rejected by another Japanese guy, who also only likes her as a friend.

Makes you think... doesn't it?
>>
>>139268476
>>
you're going to make a fucking thread everytime she makes a video?

fucking sage, stop giving this whore attention
>>
Don't they have smallest average over there? On par with east Asians I think.
>>
>>139268476
That whore has fetal alcohol syndrome, she's clinically retarded.
First she was LARPing as Japanese 24/7 and even started to speak with a broken English, but she "could not help it".
Now that "she is Japanese", she has decided to embrace Islam, and is starting to speak Japanese with an Arabic accent and guess what? She "can not help it. I am what I am".
>>
>>139268813
That's a pretty sad story anon
>>
SAGE SHILL THREADS
>SAGE SHILL THREADS
SAGE SHILL THREADS
>SAGE SHILL THREADS
SAGE SHILL THREADS
>SAGE SHILL THREADS
SAGE SHILL THREADS
>SAGE SHILL THREADS
>>
>>139268476
>trust me guys, it's not that we beat and rape them into submission
>>
>>139270662
That whore gets a different husband every year, so she continue living in Japan, why do you think she's so desperate?
>>
>>139270856
they like it apparently, not that is a good thing.
women are fucked in the head
>>
>>139270856
>He treats women as equal and doeang dominate them
Yet you wonder why females in your country shill so much for millions of African and Muslim men to be imported
>>
>>139271013
The more you treat women like your equal, the more they'll look at you like a lowlife underling. This is why Anglos get cucked so much.
>>
>>139271001
>>139271013
Fucking sage guys, /pol/ gave this whore enough views
>>
File: usflaglightningdrop.gif (2MB, 720x406px) Image search: [Google]
usflaglightningdrop.gif
2MB, 720x406px
Is she still in Japan? Any Japan-based bros know the scoop?
>>
>>139272388
Yes, she is trying to get japanese citizenship.

She has no problem renouncing her canadian citizenship (which is a requirement to be a japanese citizen)
>>
>>139272963
>Yes, she is trying to get japanese citizenship.
>She has no problem renouncing her canadian citizenship (which is a requirement to be a japanese citizen)

Good! We don't want her back here.
>>
>>139268476
She's a leaf. I.e, not what.
>>139271013
>>139271601
When I find myself agreeing with you guys on something, I know this world is doomed.
It hurts so much. Why can't women have just a little sense of morality?
>>
>>139273265
*white
fucking autocorrect
>>
>>139268476
>this retard
>a "woman"
pls no
I mean if cultured, inteligent, strong women joined Islam it would be a good thing. But autistic weeb trash ? Allah forbids

>>139268813
he's half Afghan
>>
>>139272388
This guy did the intelligent thing.
>>
>>139273265
Because if God wanted them to be society's moral compass we would live in a matriarchal world. We don't.
God created men to his image and semblance, and created women from the men. A complete different level and set of standards.
So if you find unreasonable to let your dog have dinner at the table with you, no matter how much he wants to or hoe much you love and take care of him, you'll understand how unreasonable is letting women dictate what is right and what is wrong, regardless of what they want.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.