[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shooting Antifa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: Shooting.png (633KB, 554x553px) Image search: [Google]
Shooting.png
633KB, 554x553px
I'm surprised no one else is talking about the guy who shot at that nig with the flamethrower.

We all know the photo, black guy with a flaming can vs an older guy with a flag. Video shows soon after that, someone shoots at the black guys feet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-TD2uBHKoQ
>>
>>139265246
It pretty obvious the whole thing was staged. It is a team of people working together. Probably all arrived on the same bus
>>
>>139265595
Staged how?
The guy has just recently been arrested.
>>
>old white guy sees nigger start up his flamethrower
>"HEY NIGGER"
>nigger doesn't stop
>racks his pistol and fires at his feet, nigger stops

Hahahahahahahahaha.
>>
>>139265929
certainly spoke the only language he seemed to understand that's for sure.
>>
Is yelling 'nigger' more or less likely to make the guy with a flame throwing think he will get shot if he doesn't stop?
>>
>>139265246
It's a pretty good thing no one's talking about it, retard.
>>
>>139265246
what a moron, firing in a crowd, if he had gotten someone killed or injured you alt right guys would face even more troubles
>>
>>139265929
This is good. We need to see more of this.
>>
>>139271303
From what I heard the guy's in the KKK and has a pretty bad rap sheet already.
>>
>>139265246
>flamethrower

That shit is a lighter and an air-freshener can.
>>
>>139271303
But fucking around with a deodorant flamethrower that could blow up in his hand is all gandi.
>>
I love me a redpill, but these faggots are getting equally edgy and ruining everything once again.

Americans and their "pure blood american!" memeing needs to end, there is no such thing.
>>
>>139273441
It's from 8/12.
>>
>>139271303
>>you alt right guys would face even more troubles
> thinking the alt right really gives a sweet shit about any troubles
>>
>>139265246
>>139265929
It's a shame he didn't shoot him in the chest. The news loves to share the photo of a smiling white woman as the poor victim but they'd struggle with the bandana-enclosed face of a shirtless nigger with a homemade flamethrower.
>>
>>139272230
It's still a weapon. If somebody did that to a cop, they'd get shot too.
>>
>>139272230
And a flamethrower is some flammable liquid and something to ignite it, what you just described.
>It's a fucking flamethrower cunt.
>>
Why liberals and commies are using an improvised flamethrower against peaceful right wing protesters?
This is unacceptable, hope that nigger get jailed.
>>
>>139276821
>improvised flamethrower

This is beyond racism or counterprotesting, it is terrorism.
>>
>>139265246
Did he actually hit the nigger? Looked more like a warning shot.

Either way completely justified.That could've gotten very ugly if he hadn't intervened.
>>
>>139278379
Nope. In va self defense laws are weird. Shooting is a last resort. Like someone lunging at you or someone else with a knife. Nog flaming with an axe can is 7th grade kiddy shit. Not really putting anyone in peril. Also he came to the protest by his own choice and had every opportunity to get away. This dude is going to fry.
>>
>>139265246

Damn, too bad he didn't shot the can, have it engulf the attacker.
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 289x174px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 289x174px
Next time we might have to kill him.
>>
T. tariqnasheed
>>
>>139265923
did you hear that "gun shot" it sounded likea subsonic round with a supressor, which he clearly did not have
>>
>>139265246
Seems like a defensive and proportionate application of force. Rational intolerance of someone fucking around with fire in a crowd.
>>
>>139272230
>Flag
>>
>>139273967
come on anon
they'll probably pull a photo from when he was in middle or high school
>>
>>139265246
>>139278379
>>139280760
The state knows they can't actually make any of the attempted manslaughter, etc. charges stick because of self defense, that's why they're charging him with discharging a firearm within a 1k ft of a school
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.