[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should be the goal?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0282.jpg (127KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0282.jpg
127KB, 500x750px
Should the concern of the individual be to pass on their genetics and for that to continue being passed for centuries or millennia to come, or to breed to continue their race? Having a single niggetron daughter will almost guarantee your DNA to survive for ages. You will have lower quality offspring, but your essence will survive. Even having 5 white children at this point doesn't guarantee your genetic survival past a generation or two. What do? If you are infertile is there any point in caring about the planet turning into a violent, brown, shithole?
>>
>>139263565
Do you ever fear that you will face some kind of metaphysical punishment for failing to reproduce? I don't have the heart to bring new beings into this plane of existence, but at the same time I'm terrified that failing to meet my biological purpose is going to have greater consequences than just not spreading your genes.
>>
>>139265722
there is no consequences other than checking out of the gene pool. you think you are the only person in history that would have never reproduced?
>>
>>139263565
In our current paradigm the individual has the priority and the collective has no way to impose their reproductive will.
>>
>>139263565
individuals get to chose their partners within their ethnicity, this is what most people already do

>>139265722
the punishment is that your genes will forever disappear from the face of the Earth, nothing big
>>
>>139263565
do you honestly believe that niggers can break the great filter and start a colonial race in space for humankind? because if we dont we are doomed yes or yes.
>>
>>139266921
I think Jews are the great filter. Actively, and successfully it seems, subverting THE race that can get us off this rock. We are the inventors and creators. Nigs will never achieve anything, but at least your DNA would live on until the inevitable cataclysm that destroys the planet. Guess nothing truly matters because of what is happening right now, unless CRISPR becomes widely available to create a super race, but Jews will never allow that either.
>>
>>139269682
the greatest weakness of the jews is their fanaticism in god&religion, once we're free from the shackles of divine fear there's no limit, in the meantime those who fall prey to propaganda and disruptive tactics are unworthy anyways, we must shed all of our weakness if we want to persevere
>>
>>139266921
My mixed son will invent the warp drive, calling it now
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.