[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The exodus of jews from the Soviet Union

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1503782791820.webm (2MB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
1503782791820.webm
2MB, 360x640px
Although Stalin signed off on the creation of Israel, the Soviet Union gradually adopted an anti-zionist policy in the latter half of the 20th century, and many jews began to leave the country. Considering the jewish influence within the SU, why is this? And why, after the collapse of the Union, did jews flee en masse?
>>
>>139260660
Jews left the soviet union because the economy in Israel was better.

Before the collapse they weren't allowed to leave the country. Just like citizens of North Korea today
>>
Jews were main force in creating Soviets and toppling monarchy. But while time went on. Russians and slavs managed to wrestle control of state away from jew elements.
>>
Jews left the Soviet Union because Stalin put an icepick in the head of Trotsky. They proceeded to infiltrate and subvert the United States, where trotskyite zionist jews hold extreme power on both sides of the aisle.
>>
>>139260660
You can start from here, since it's related to your question

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast
>>
>>139260660
What an asshole denying the woman pleasure she deserves. Fucking white patriarchy.
>>
>>139261066
>flag is a rainbow

Can't make this shit up.
>>
>>139260902
Even though Stalin's children married jews, and he helped create Israel, it does seem as though his purge of Troskyites greatly reduced jewish influence in the Soviet government/ Even then, Jews still made up roughly 30% of politburo positions, if my memory is correct, and the policy of Stalin's successors was even less anti-semetic. So, how did the slavs regain control?
>>
>>139261055
Anti-semetism was still illegal though, both during and after Stalin.
>>
>>139260660
I'd just drop my pants and start slamming her on the subway. Its nyc that shit happens all the time anyway
>>
File: THENK.jpg (28KB, 519x442px) Image search: [Google]
THENK.jpg
28KB, 519x442px
>>139260660
Isn't that illegal?
>>
>>139261385
Yeah, some things are more connected than what we think at first look.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.