[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the age of white man over?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: chinese-army-ap-759.jpg (92KB, 759x422px) Image search: [Google]
chinese-army-ap-759.jpg
92KB, 759x422px
Is the age of white man over?
>>
Stop.

Think before you reply to this post.

Who pushes identity politics the hardest? THE KIKES.

The kikes thrive on goyim division. Only when we all unite agains the jews will the kikes fall. Drop the identity politics and focus on naming the jews who make this world a shitty place for ALL OF US.
>>
>>139255821
How many aircraft carries China has?
>>
File: 1490932968014.png (2MB, 1030x1567px) Image search: [Google]
1490932968014.png
2MB, 1030x1567px
>>139255821
The XXI Century is the Asian Century.
Everything points towards this obvious fact. White "people" are willingly getting more cucked each day, and niggers will keep nigging, so it is imperative that the last bastion of human civilization, the Asian Man, takes his places as rightful leader of all the human races. This is a biological necessity.
Spaniards are genetically Arab due to the muslim invasions, and as we all know Arabs come from the Arabian Peninsula, which is located in Asia. We Spaniards therefore are an Asiatic People too, just like the Chinese or Japanese, and as such will also take our place as rulers in this coming New Age of Man.
Whites can only feel anger and envy when they gaze upon the virtues of The Cleanest Race, the Asian Folk, both physically and intellectually superior to any other subspecies of Human.
It is now the time to rise up from the corpse of western civilization, and joyfully proclaim the begining of this New World, the world of the Yellow Man.
>>
>>139255821
Odakle si?
>>
>>139256047
>how many useless boats does china have
>how many anti useless boat missiles does china have
too many

no one with a functioning mind thinks 20th century shitboats that cost billions to make and are practically impossible to defend against hypersonic missiles have any strategic value in the military.

aircraft carriers are the new battleships.
>>
>>139255821
Nice proxy POO IN THE LOO
>>
>>139255821
>using bayonettes
>in 2017

laughingdrones.jpg
>>
>>139255821
Yea the age of the chinks is here. They're starting with the conquering of Africa from there they will conquer South America. They will move in on Europe next, Australia is already gone and finally they will take America.

>>139255968
>kikes are dividing us
>kikes want to mix everyone
Pick one you cuck
>>
>>139256888
they aren't mutually exclusive. You propagate division amongst the citizens and chastise the whites and allow more immigration and fucking illegals and shit and that is basically america in 2017
>>
>>139256888
>Pick one you cuck
Their not mutually exclusive. The Kikes want to divide the white people, but try to mix us with other races.
>>
>>139256888

>thinks chinks will take over instead of being niggerfied by the jews

After europe and the americas are all mixed with african mongrels, asia is next
>>
>>139255821
no
>>
>>139257106
>>139257241
When we're all the same people the kike tactics won't work anymore essentially killing their plan.

>>139257497
China isn't controlled by Jews nor will their communist party allow them to. China is the only hope for saving this world. Jewish things like shares and patents are holding humanity back. Chinks will take this world into a new age.
>>
>>139256530
I keep saying this but anti missle technology like the iron dome are quickly becoming more and more advanced. Soon we'll have to move back to battle ships. Russia is one of the only nation with a battleship that has actual guns still. You can't shoot led out of the sky. Battleships will make a come back and be the main ship of navies again. The age of the aircraft carrier is coming to an end.
>>
>>139255821
Yes thankfully, I hope the kikes don't own China.

>>139255968
I bet if I look for this shit in the archive I'll find 100s of posts like this. Kys or find another hobby, retard.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.