[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is 1985, Doc Brown tells you to get in the car to stop Donald Trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: 1us6a4.jpg (98KB, 862x500px) Image search: [Google]
1us6a4.jpg
98KB, 862x500px
You are a high school kid with a cute girlfriend and a potential career as the lead singer of a boy band.

What do you do? Kill Trump in 2017 and go back to an altered past or go full on Nazi on Doc brown, steal the time machine and go back to 1955 to kill Lee Oswald?
>>
>>139254484
>lead singer of a boy band
I would go back in time to kill myself
>>
>>139254484
how would going 32 years into the future alter the past? nothing would be changed until 32 years in the future retard
>>
>>139254803
Why is that? You aren't that bad. You are part of the Pinheads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNtmITE5GpU
>>
>>139255038
You don't know anything, do you? Donald Trump is currently putting massive amounts of money in time travel tech. By 2020, Trump will use his time travel machine to travel back to steal gold and make real estate deals to win him a second presidency. Trump just wants to change this future-past dangerous Trump thing in a timecop way.
>>
>>139254803
FPBP. no doubt.
>>
>>139255038
HahahahahahauahaHaha hold SHIT I'm dying honestly
>>
File: feels end times.png (296KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
feels end times.png
296KB, 500x500px
>>139254484
>cute girlfriend
>>
File: trump btfo yelling college.jpg (170KB, 638x732px) Image search: [Google]
trump btfo yelling college.jpg
170KB, 638x732px
>>139254484
I'll work at all the colleges so I can spread how racists are low IQ and we need to have IQ tests for voting. That will prevent Trump for sure!
>>
>>139254484
Go back to the 1400s and advise them to build machines and leave the niggers in africa and warn them about the jews and tell them about our savior Donald Trump.
>>
File: Holy duty to guard.jpg (683KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Holy duty to guard.jpg
683KB, 2560x1600px
>>139254484
Kill the doc and go to Philadelphia to help them write a stronger constitution.
>>
>>139254484
This wouldn't alter the past this would alter life after 2017
>>
>>139254484
If I would have time machine, first of all I'd go kill Marx. Then Lenin.
>>
Drive the DMC into protesting leftists
>>
Go back in time and stop OP's parents from creating him and thereby this thread
>>
File: bttf911-e1447778880358.jpg (47KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
bttf911-e1447778880358.jpg
47KB, 600x375px
>>139260174
>Drive the DMC into protesting leftists
>not jumping to September 2001 to see the gov conspiracy for yourself first

sure thing, buddy. there is a reason why there is no footage of planes hitting the Pentagon or the first WTC tower or hitting the ground in Penn.
>>
>kill doc nigger
>steal car
>go to 7/30
>tell hortler to not invade russia
>profit
>>
Probably one of the strangest and most degenerate commercials ive seen..... And there's many more on their YouTube channel

https://youtu.be/lP7LkUjW2rs
>>
File: rick and morty.jpg (34KB, 740x506px) Image search: [Google]
rick and morty.jpg
34KB, 740x506px
>>139254484
Neither, because a changing the future is a dangerously irresponsible act even when you do it on a small personal scale. The fact of the matter is that ignorance is a necessity toward doing so, and ignorance is a significant handicap toward intelligent decision-making. Why do I say that? Because, assuming that time is a linear process that can be changed, going back to change anything intentionally can not be done. If you had gone back in time to change it then you wouldn't have gone back in time at all.

Now, granted, the movies did explain this away somewhat by the fact that they had fucked up and created an alternate timeline from their current one in which they take the places of themselves but fully retain their memories from the previous timeline. This is some John Titor type shit, and I wouldn't expect it to work out well if I did it with entire filing cabinets full of documents that would help me make the moves I'd have to make for either option.

tl;dr Doc what the fuck are you doing? Are you drunk?
>>
>>139258438
This, a bit stronger wording than, "shall not be infringed" I bet I could even convince them to ship all the blacks back to africa.
>>
>>139254484
>Barron Trump goes back in time to grow up under the name "Donald"
>The saga continues
>>
File: biff.jpg (75KB, 720x380px) Image search: [Google]
biff.jpg
75KB, 720x380px
>>139254484
Reminder that BTTF2 predicted Donald Trump.
>>
>>139261678
In fairness, it was strong wording at the time. It's not their fault that modern American English speakers are so ignorant of their own language they can't string together a proper conceptual understanding of the old school language.
>>
>>139258249
>build machines and leave the niggers in africa and warn them about the jews

End result:
>you caused the holocaust
>you industrailzed the northern US, letting them win the civil war

Don't you just hate those predestination paradoxes!
>>
>>139254484
rape everyone, go back in time and do it again
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.